+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan: no update on biometrics

user2017

Aug 6, 2017
I am just curious to know which country you applied to TRV from and what happened? Did you get your visa?

Abdullasaif

Jun 11, 2018
Hello there I applied online on 2nd may 2017 and submitted my biometric on 4th may 2017. Tracked my biometrics via VFS tracking and it says (Forwarded to high commission of Canada in Islamabad). It's been almost 20 days but no biometrics update on CIC account :( .

Advise please !
did you get your visa ?

Hanif12345

Oct 29, 2018
Hi me and my wife applied for canada vist visa on 13 augest 2018 from gerrys and give biometrics same time and today 29 oct i got the email that your biometric valid till 2028 so how much more time it will take becoz its around 2.5 months

umairbm33

Sep 30, 2018
I got the request from CIC to get the biometrics. I tried to schedule an appointment online but it didn't seem to work. I called the number provided on VFSGlobal and they kept saying that there can't schedule an appointment and we don't have information as to when is one going to open up. I have sent an email to the emails provided.
I'm very frustrated at this.

Has anyone tried to give biometrics recently in Lahore or Pakistan so to speak? Need help in this.

umairbm33

Sep 30, 2018
@Bryanna unable to get appointment for biometrics in Pakistan. Apparently these are being sold. They keep saying that they don't have appointments and don't when they'll be open.

Any insight on this?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna unable to get appointment for biometrics in Pakistan. Apparently these are being sold. They keep saying that they don't have appointments and don't when they'll be open.

Any insight on this?
Has VFS Pakistan stated any of this in writing? If yes, you can send that communication to the Abu Dhabi visa office and request for instructions.

You can try visiting VFS Pakistan to book an appointment. Maybe that will work

Do remember you have only 30 days to provide your biometrics

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Has VFS Pakistan stated any of this in writing? If yes, you can send that communication to the Abu Dhabi visa office and request for instructions.

hey did you read my thread ?

umairbm33

Sep 30, 2018

Yes that is the concern that there only 30 days.

And no they won't ever admit to it. I have asked around and thats what everyone keeps saying.

Really frustrated.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes that is the concern that there only 30 days.

And no they won't ever admit to it. I have asked around and thats what everyone keeps saying.

Really frustrated.
Do keep trying the online + email options. If these options don't not work then you can include proof that you tried + request the Abu Dhabi visa office for advice.

Or you may want to try giving your biometrics at a different VFS/VAC

umairbm33

Sep 30, 2018
Do keep trying the online + email options. If these options don't not work then you can include proof that you tried + request the Abu Dhabi visa office for advice.

Alright thanks.

I'll keep trying.

umairbm33

Sep 30, 2018

I got lucky today. Out of no where I tried around after 3pm Pakistan time. All slots for Lahore and Islamabad were open up till 31st December. I scheduled my appointment for Lahore. I guess the trick is to try on Monday after 3 pm. Other than this, you will not be able to find an appointment during the rest of week.

I checked after 15 minutes, all slots which were green were gone.

Regards.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I got lucky today. Out of no where I tried around after 3pm Pakistan time. All slots for Lahore and Islamabad were open up till 31st December. I scheduled my appointment for Lahore. I guess the trick is to try on Monday after 3 pm. Other than this, you will not be able to find an appointment during the rest of week.

I checked after 15 minutes, all slots which were green were gone.

Regards.
Super!!

saaios

Dec 15, 2018
Anybody applied for online visit visa in the beginning of July 2018 and still waiting for an answer?