+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan: no update on biometrics

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
But
It's a standard statement, not specifically created/written for your application i.e. this statements is for paper applications (in general) which are submitted at a VFS
But I submitted online ?
So even for biometrics its more like a same statement ?

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
same here. for me it also says "Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. "
Hey there do you also get something like this when you tracking using vfs tracking tool ?
Visa application, tracking ID No.2017xxxxx Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, ISLAMABAD on 05/05/2017. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website. )

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
But

But I submitted online ?
So even for biometrics its more like a same statement ?
You submitted your biometrics as a physical process at a VFS..... it wasn't an online biometric submission (there's no such biometric).

These messages are NOT specifically keyed in/typed or created for each individual application. These are automated messages

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
You're clearly overthinking. Enjoy your weekend instead :):)

Haha lol
I am coz it's been a while

I recently got married in Pakistan (but I've been living in Australia since 2009 and I've got a business there submitted all the docs.
Plus a copy of my valid American business visa.

My wife is Canadian born ( I've gotta invitation letter from my in laws as well ) she's traveling with me .

What do you think are there any bright chances ?

Thank you

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Generally chances of an approval are low in such situations (Canadian spouse) because the applicant may overstay his/her visit or file an inland PR app.

But you might just get approved if you have demonstrated solid ties to Australia.... a well established and actively trading business, property ownership, other dependent family, your wife has strong ties to Australia (hence, will not move back to Canada in the short future), etc etc

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Generally chances of an approval are low in such situations (Canadian spouse) because the applicant may overstay his/her visit or file an inland PR app.

But you might just get approved if you have demonstrated solid ties to Australia.... a well established and actively trading business, property ownership, other dependent family, your wife has strong ties to Australia (hence, will not move back to Canada in the short future), etc etc
Yes I have submitted my company registration letter (required by IRCC in docs checklist)
My business credit and debit cards
My Car finance agreement ($175k)
My business accounts statement
Travel history (Saudi, Dubai, Malaysia, Singapore and Australia)
American visa was issued in Melbourne, Australia.
My wife's Australian visa(ETA) copy
ETC ETC

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017

My companies last tax return ( turn over )
My driver license
My business addresses

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I would have also included evidence for:
1. Business is actively trading + you must return for business commitments after your visit (a few purchase orders/works contracts) + Profit-Loss statement/audit report

2. Company profile + web page prints + customer list with contact details

3. Business tax returns + business bank statements

4. Rent contract for your office or your residence with 2-3 months rent receipts and/or property ownership

5. Car loan repayment statement

6. 2-3 months' credit card statements (if the dues are low), etc etc

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
I would have also included evidence for:
1. Business is actively trading + you must return for business commitments after your visit (a few purchase orders/works contracts) + Profit-Loss statement/audit report

2. Company profile + web page prints + customer list with contact details

3. Business tax returns + business bank statements

4. Rent contract for your office or your residence with 2-3 months rent receipts and/or property ownership

5. Car loan repayment statement

6. 2-3 months' credit card statements (if the dues are low), etc etc
Well I did submit businesss activity
Car finance insurance and contracts
Tax return / turn over

But unfortunately not rent/lease agreement :(
Bcoz I dint know about all this.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You've put together a reasonably solid application although it could have been a bit more solider (as you are traveling with your wife). No worries.

Fingers crossed you get your TRV

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
You've put together a reasonably solid application although it could have been a bit more solider (as you are traveling with your wife). No worries.

Fingers crossed you get your TRV
Well yeah fingers crossed... will let you know as soon i get my TRV approved !
Thanks bryanna .

ali2525

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Hello bryanna,

Just a quick question, as I have mentioned before about my biometrics.

I applied online not paper application....

I'm abit confused I gave my biometrics at VFS Lahore Pakistan.

But when I track via VFS tracking tool that's what I get ( Visa application, tracking ID No.2017xxxxx. Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, ISLAMABAD on 05/05/2017. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website. )

Why passport ? I haven't submit my passport yet, I'm still waiting on PPR.

Thank you
bhai i applied on 9th may paper application at VAC lahore , at the spot they took payment biometrics and took my passport as well and gave me a printed receipt i same day received the same message you received and then there is no news till to date and i dont know why in your case biometrics and passport not taken VAC lahore have standard procedures there you can go and ask them

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
bhai i applied on 9th may paper application at VAC lahore , at the spot they took payment biometrics and took my passport as well and gave me a printed receipt i same day received the same message you received and then there is no news till to date and i dont know why in your case biometrics and passport not taken VAC lahore have standard procedures there you can go and ask them
It's because brother you've submitted Paper application. (For online applications you only have to give biometrics / passport when it's requested from IRCC website).

Abr112

Jul 19, 2017
Hi im having the same issue. I gave my biometrics on June 17th 2017 and its been more then 48 hours no update on MYCIC ACCOUNT. It says YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED. I have the receipt from GERRYS FEDEX.