Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah Almighty wills (Insha Allah)
ayazk88 said:
brother 30 days are not so much , please keep patience it took 4 months to complete my process :) so relax and u will get ur visa soon just give them a reminder email the address is islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca , in subject line write application query file number SXXXXXXXXX and in the contents of email write when u applied and ur particulars like name, dob, applied for SP, uni name, ur course etc and ask humbly to provide u feed back of ur application... goodluck
Thanks ayaz bhai. .
So, toh mai is email per after 8 weeks k badh hee ker sakta hn na? not now right?

fzrajpoot

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
19916 said:
Thanks ayaz bhai. .
So, toh mai is email per after 8 weeks k badh hee ker sakta hn na? not now right?
buddy u r woth n processing time so they wont answer u ...its written on website that they wont reply if its under processing time

msamsa

Jul 19, 2014
I applied on the 27th May and did not get any sort of update by the embassy. I emailed the embassy day before yesterday which was 22nd July and asked them to hurry up for my medical is simpler words. Got a medical request yesterday. But on the other hand, I had not submitted my police certificate and they havent even asked me for it yet. It wasnt on the check list as well when I applied.

Now to save some sort of delays should I send them my police record even they haven't asked me and if yes then how can I?

Got my medical letter. Does that mean I good to go?

Sorry for taking lots of your time, people.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
msamsa said:
I applied on the 27th May and did not get any sort of update by the embassy. I emailed the embassy day before yesterday which was 22nd July and asked them to hurry up for my medical is simpler words. Got a medical request yesterday. But on the other hand, I had not submitted my police certificate and they havent even asked me for it yet. It wasnt on the check list as well when I applied.

Now to save some sort of delays should I send them my police record even they haven't asked me and if yes then how can I?

Congratulation on getting the medical email.
Just go through your medical and no need to send PCC by your own. If you send it now by your own then it may slower your processing. They will ask for it if there will be any need.

All the best!

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
msamsa said:

Congrate dear, I am on the same boate waiting since 20 June. Should I write Cic email? Further can you please share the text matter of ur email by hiding your file nubmer? Plz plz plz

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
with the grace of Allah(SWT) I have received POE Introduction letter today on my CIC account.

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah Almighty wills (Insha Allah)
duster said:
with the grace of Allah(SWT) I have received POE Introduction letter today on my CIC account.
Congratulations duster

nabeeeel

Feb 11, 2014
Congratulations Duster wish you good luck in your future ventures !

And now I'm confused, since in this thread some of you are saying that we should wait for 11 weeks and then send an email, and some are saying that we should email them to remind them of our application. It has been 48 days in my case, I applied paper based, no medical call yet ! What should I do !? :-[

msamsa

Jul 19, 2014
48 days are almost 5 weeks. Times short so there isn't any harm to send them an email that is clear and to the point. I also sent them an email after 5 weeks, they sent me the medical letter the very next day. I hope Im able to help you and good luck.

hassan783

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2014 online
Med's Request
up front medical
please mention the correct email address to send case specific enquiry anyone please thanks

saver1985

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-11-2013
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
Aruma said:
Can any one confirm Airport officials have access to the data or file we submit to Embassy?
Asa
Yes they have access of your file in my case they verify my educationl background i have 2 bachelor degree i told him name of one degree he comfrim me again tell me you eductional background.....

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
nabeeeel said:
Congratulations Duster wish you good luck in your future ventures !

And now I'm confused, since in this thread some of you are saying that we should wait for 11 weeks and then send an email, and some are saying that we should email them to remind them of our application. It has been 48 days in my case, I applied paper based, no medical call yet ! What should I do !? :-[
Dear Nabeel, I have the same situation, can u please share ur cell number through inbox so that we can share and help each other.