+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***PAKISTAN*** MAY 2014, SEPTEMBER 2014

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
msamsa said:
48 days are almost 5 weeks. Times short so there isn't any harm to send them an email that is clear and to the point. I also sent them an email after 5 weeks, they sent me the medical letter the very next day. I hope Im able to help you and good luck.
Dear can u plz share the text metter of email exactly as it is u wrote?

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
You mean at Pakistani airport?

saver1985 said:
Asa
Yes they have access of your file in my case they verify my educationl background i have 2 bachelor degree i told him name of one degree he comfrim me again tell me you eductional background.....

Umarakmal

May 31, 2014
i've applied at 14 march for student visa yesterday i checked my status that '' Your processed passport has been dispatched from canada visa embassy islamabad to canada visa application..so guys what u say did they gave a positive reply..? may b i go to collect my passport at monday

Umarakmal

May 31, 2014
Umarakmal said:
i've applied at 14 march for student visa yesterday i checked my status that '' Your processed passport has been dispatched from canada visa embassy islamabad to canada visa application..so guys what u say did they gave a positive reply..? may b i go to collect my passport at monday

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Umarakmal said:
what is ur session sep or jan? Did you received medical call before that?

msamsa

Jul 19, 2014
Simply put, I mentioned out my name, date of birth, address, uci no. And file no. Told them that I applied a long time from now and havent got my medical or any other update yet. Requested them to send me a med. It was hardly three lines.

nabeeeel

Feb 11, 2014
I sent an enquiry regarding my application online, but they in the automated reply in the email said the same thing that they will not reply till the 11 week period is passed. Truth be told if I wait for 11 weeks I would only have a week left till me classes start in canada, so no reply from them yet and this is getting a little bit annoying ??? 49 days have passed and 1 month left for my classes to start in canada. I wish the canadian embassy could atleast keep us updated of our applications, since I'm stuck in b/w making decisions about my academic future in or out of Pakistan :/

P.S. I don't expect a reply for this comment, I just felt like whining. Thanks everyone for replying to all my queries so far, you people are far too kind :)

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
nabeeeel said:
I sent an enquiry regarding my application online, but they in the automated reply in the email said the same thing that they will not reply till the 11 week period is passed. Truth be told if I wait for 11 weeks I would only have a week left till me classes start in canada, so no reply from them yet and this is getting a little bit annoying ??? 49 days have passed and 1 month left for my classes to start in canada. I wish the canadian embassy could atleast keep us updated of our applications, since I'm stuck in b/w making decisions about my academic future in or out of Pakistan :/

P.S. I don't expect a reply for this comment, I just felt like whining. Thanks everyone for replying to all my queries so far, you people are far too kind :)
Dear Nabeel, I have the same situation like you. My orientaion on 25 August. Can you plz share ur phone number? Further ur medical is also pending, right?

nabeeeel

Feb 11, 2014
fazeel said:
Dear Nabeel, I have the same situation like you. My orientaion on 25 August. Can you plz share ur phone number? Further ur medical is also pending, right?
By pending if you meant that I haven't received my medical call then yes. I've messaged u my number !

fahad123

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied paper based on 29th May and my file was received at CHC on 30th May. I received my study permit on 8th July. Now i am confused if my study permit comes under new rules or old rules ?
Please someone clear my confusion. Thankyou

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
fahad123 said:
I applied paper based on 29th May and my file was received at CHC on 30th May. I received my study permit on 8th July. Now i am confused if my study permit comes under new rules or old rules ?
what is confusion dear? Plz elaborate?

sam89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
fahad123 said:
its should be under new rules, check the issuing date /

sam89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
fazeel said:
Dear, what is new and old rules? Plz guide.
limit the issuance of study permits to applicants who will be studying at a designated learning institution, including institutions that are designated by provinces and territories on the basis of meeting minimum standards;
require students to actively pursue their studies while in Canada; and
allow full-time international students enrolled at designated institutions in certain programs to work part time off campus and full time during scheduled school breaks without a work permit.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-changes.asp

fahad123

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam89 said:
its should be under new rules, check the issuing date /
That's what i was wondering. Thanks for your reply
A member earlier on this thread said that rules depend on the date you apply.