mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
nabeeeel said:
Nust is a reputable university, and getting into is hard enough in the first place, you can always go abroad for masters. I'm also stuck in the same situation I've gotten my admission over here in pakistan and am waiting for my visa, since it's a probability issue of whether or not i'll get my visa or not, so I will not be taking any risks and will pay my tuition fees by 5th august. It has been 46 days in my case and no reply yet. This is such a weird situation I'm also really stuck into, if I don't pay my tuition fees and don't get my visa either, i'll have to waste a whole year ???
I guess I shouldn't take any risk with NUST, then.

ayazk88

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
Alhamdolilah just got an email of study permit approval :) i think in next couple of days my Passport will be at VAC InshaAllah

sdhanani

May 17, 2014
Toronto, ON, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
03-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-08-2014
ayazk88 said:
Alhamdolilah just got an email of study permit approval :) i think in next couple of days my Passport will be at VAC InshaAllah
Congrats!
Same here. I have also got email for Study Permit approval. But I am worried about my Passport return.

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah Almighty wills (Insha Allah)
ayazk88 said:
congratulation . .

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
Dear All
The status of my online CIC account is changed into "Closed" and the final decision section says "This application has been approved" but i haven't received any email.Guys what you think :D

sdhanani

May 17, 2014
Toronto, ON, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
03-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-08-2014
duster said:
Dear All
The status of my online CIC account is changed into "Closed" and the final decision section says "This application has been approved" but i haven't received any email.Guys what you think :D
Yeah! Same is the case with me. And also I haven't received any email from Gerry's for my passport collection.

sam89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
guys what exact time have you received email and from which email address.

i mean its from canada or local VAC.

just curious.

fzrajpoot

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
duster said:
Dear All
congrats buddy ull receive it soon

ayazk88

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
Thank you all for ur comments and wishes, duster bro ab tau hans lay yaar :p

Well here are alot of ppl who will make u confuse regarding so many things from my peronal experiance i just want to give some advice to all ppl

(1) Always email them and remind them about ur application, u know i got medical request the day after i send application query to email address of chc islamabad, then after one hour of sending email again after my medical i got passport rrequest and then after three weeks when i didnt heared anything i again emailed to them and next day i got an approval email, so dnt hesitate to send email and remind them abt ur application, hardly it would tke 5 mins for them to locate ur file and it would not cause any delays to remaining ppl.

(2) just make ur bank account in running condition like put 50000 extra in ur account pay ur bills , eat on piza hut kfc mcdonalds and pay bill via ur debit card, do some shopping in these req 4 months of statement this will prove that ur funds are geniune and u r not taking facility of running finance belive me they know every jugar we ppl make " They know ur country better than u" just keep this one line in ur mind, if ur finances u have a decent chance to get SP.

(3) try to make ur application consize and limited to what doc they ask and what they require, i didnt sent any marksheet, transcript, frc of nadra, nic copies etc etc just sent those documents which are required according to check list.

(4) u r ur best consultant, there r many tom dicks and harries in market who even didnt went out of their local city how they can guide student who wana go so far and some times but most of the times if ur case in bit low due to percentage or gpa they will divert u to australia or uk or some time they ask ppl who have excellent percentages to go for usa or australia, in the above said countries they have an agreement if they send student they get 20% of the fees of totall program u know what 20% means??? if ur fees is 20000 Aus Dollars they get 4000 S, and in canada no university offer ths type of agreement, i dount abt the windsor only. and sometimes as in my case they say we will get ur addmission done , we will do this, we will turn location of sun , we will make everything smooth for u just register ur self with our counsultancy reg fees vary from 20 to 30 K and in the end when u pay fees to them then topi dramay halwa whateva, so always go through website of cic roam around forum for suggestion, ask from ppl and just go ahead with ur case .

so guys for those who r waiting for medical/pp request or visa dnt be afraid just try ur best work on ur application and think abt each and every document and leave rest of on Allah u did ur best now its his will if ur rizk is written there no body can stop u.

in the end i know some ppl will ask "Zubeda ki ami kon thi" lolz means what is ur profile tau u can check from google spread sheet made by Yasir alam khan

stay blessed and best of luck to all

fzrajpoot

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
ayazk88 said:

Well here are alot of ppl who will make u confuse regarding so many things from my peronal experiance i just want to give some advice to all ppl

(1) Always email them and remind them about ur application, u know i got medical request the day after i send application query to email address of chc islamabad, then after one hour of sending email again after my medical i got passport rrequest and then after three weeks when i didnt heared anything i again emailed to them and next day i got an approval email, so dnt hesitate to send email and remind them abt ur application, hardly it would tke 5 mins for them to locate ur file and it would not cause any delays to remaining ppl.

(2) just make ur bank account in running condition like put 50000 extra in ur account pay ur bills , eat on piza hut kfc mcdonalds and pay bill via ur debit card, do some shopping in these req 4 months of statement this will prove that ur funds are geniune and u r not taking facility of running finance belive me they know every jugar we ppl make " They know ur country better than u" just keep this one line in ur mind, if ur finances u have a decent chance to get SP.

(3) try to make ur application consize and limited to what doc they ask and what they require, i didnt sent any marksheet, transcript, frc of nadra, nic copies etc etc just sent those documents which are required according to check list.

(4) u r ur best consultant, there r many tom dicks and harries in market who even didnt went out of their local city how they can guide student who wana go so far and some times but most of the times if ur case in bit low due to percentage or gpa they will divert u to australia or uk or some time they ask ppl who have excellent percentages to go for usa or australia, in the above said countries they have an agreement if they send student they get 20% of the fees of totall program u know what 20% means??? if ur fees is 20000 Aus Dollars they get 4000 S, and in canada no university offer ths type of agreement, i dount abt the windsor only. and sometimes as in my case they say we will get ur addmission done , we will do this, we will turn location of sun , we will make everything smooth for u just register ur self with our counsultancy reg fees vary from 20 to 30 K and in the end when u pay fees to them then topi dramay halwa whateva, so always go through website of cic roam around forum for suggestion, ask from ppl and just go ahead with ur case .

so guys for those who r waiting for medical/pp request or visa dnt be afraid just try ur best work on ur application and think abt each and every document and leave rest of on Allah u did ur best now its his will if ur rizk is written there no body can stop u.

in the end i know some ppl will ask "Zubeda ki ami kon thi" lolz means what is ur profile tau u can check from google spread sheet made by Yasir alam khan

wow great u put all experience here....
but I have different experience each time I mail them enquiry they say a same automated email...its underprocess and review....same happened last week ....

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah Almighty wills (Insha Allah)
ayazk88 said:

+1 for sharing highly valuable info.
I applied paper based with up-front medical
It has been 30 days passed and there is no reply. I heard that we can send case specific query email after the surpassing processing time. abhi toh bhai wait hee ker saktay hai hum. . Chalo Allah Almighty khair karen ga
Ayaz bhai .. could u plz tell me that which l ID should we send an email on ? please how ? kindly guide this bit
thanks brother

ayazk88

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
brother 30 days are not so much , please keep patience it took 4 months to complete my process :) so relax and u will get ur visa soon just give them a reminder email the address is islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca , in subject line write application query file number SXXXXXXXXX and in the contents of email write when u applied and ur particulars like name, dob, applied for SP, uni name, ur course etc and ask humbly to provide u feed back of ur application... goodluck