+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***PAKISTAN*** MAY 2014, SEPTEMBER 2014

manivd

Star Member
May 15, 2014
yasiralam10 said:
Order GCMS/ CAIPS notes. Look at the real reason why Visa officer rejected your application. Address those concerns and apply again.
If I wait for the GCMS/CAIPS notes, it will take around 21 days. So I will missed this Sept intake or shall I apply again with addressing these reasons again because I don't have any relative in Canada at all.

yasiralam10

Star Member
Jun 2, 2008
Visa Office......
PNP Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18th 2016
Doc's Request.
August 18th 2016
Nomination.....
Sep 12th 2016
AOR Received.
June 1st 2016
manivd said:
If I wait for the GCMS/CAIPS notes, it will take around 21 days. So I will missed this Sept intake or shall I apply again with addressing these reasons again because I don't have any relative in Canada at all.
I can only guess and tell you the reasons and you can apply again. Your choice bro.

Nadir Ramay

Jun 6, 2014
yodud said:
Thanks!

I got my medical call today Alhamdulillah after applying online. They did not ask me for a police certificate? Do they ask for that at a later stage or is it safe to assume they wont ask me for one now?

The reason I ask is that I am trying to plan my bookings(by estimating how much time is remaining) and fly out next month Inshallah.
Congratzzz bro
At what pakistani time u received medical email from CIC??? and either they directly send an email to you email account or in my cic account???

sumarwadi

Jul 26, 2013
Karachi Pakistan
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2014
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
Med's Done....
upfront
Can any one tell me plz how to get an appointment for upfront medical from karachi cuz they are not answering phone n not replying email :(

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah Almighty wills (Insha Allah)
call at 051-111-466-472
or email at canmedpk@iom.int
and get an appointment .. but keep in mind, call them between 9-4:30

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
sumarwadi said:
Can any one tell me plz how to get an appointment for upfront medical from karachi cuz they are not answering phone n not replying email :(
There will be form attached with the email.
Form: IMM1017

You need to take printout of this form along with identity proof i.e Original CNIC/Driving License/Passport.
There is also a fee for medical. It is around Rs 6700.

You also need to take appointment for your medical.

For fast response and medical appointment with IOM You need to send email to IOM at email address below. Don't forget to remove the space before and after @ sign in the email address.

Email to: canmedpk @ iom.int

· Passport No.
· Complete Name
· Date of Birth
· Contact Number
· Visa Category
· Location/City for Screening

Email: "canmedpk @ iom.int" or you can call them at 051-111-466-472 for personalized assistance (appointment).

Thread URL: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/about-medical-test-t218480.0.html;msg3219687#msg3219687

sumarwadi

Jul 26, 2013
Karachi Pakistan
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2014
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
Med's Done....
upfront
usman_14pk said:
There will be form attached with the email.
Form: IMM1017

You need to take printout of this form along with identity proof i.e Original CNIC/Driving License/Passport.
There is also a fee for medical. It is around Rs 6700.

You also need to take appointment for your medical.

For fast response and medical appointment with IOM You need to send email to IOM at email address below. Don't forget to remove the space before and after @ sign in the email address.

Email to: canmedpk @ iom.int

· Passport No.
· Complete Name
· Date of Birth
· Contact Number
· Visa Category
· Location/City for Screening

Email: "canmedpk @ iom.int" or you can call them at 051-111-466-472 for personalized assistance (appointment).

Thread URL: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/about-medical-test-t218480.0.html;msg3219687#msg3219687
Thanx usman_14pk
I have got appointment on 25th June and I haven;t got any email for medical cuz I am going for an upfront medical In sha Allah after medical is done i ll apply on paper for September 2014 intake. My only concern is that will it be too late ?

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
sumarwadi said:
Thanx usman_14pk
I have got appointment on 25th June and I haven;t got any email for medical cuz I am going for an upfront medical In sha Allah after medical is done i ll apply on paper for September 2014 intake. My only concern is that will it be too late ?
It's never too late.
Your classes will start from September hopefully and there are still 2.5 months remaining. So go ahead.
All the best!

sarmad.ehsan

May 27, 2013
nabeeeel said:
I've heard if a student receives his medical call from the visa office then it means his visa acceptance is 90% ? Is it true ?
Not really, I had visa rejection (won't return your country after studies) back in 2010 though I was requested Medical from embassy! So , anything can happen!

sarmad.ehsan

May 27, 2013
usman_14pk said:
It's never too late.
Your classes will start from September hopefully and there are still 2.5 months remaining. So go ahead.
All the best!
Dear, Can you advise me expiry of upfront medical report? For how long it remain active to be used with visa application?

sam89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
dear all, \\

have any idea that when application procedure actually start,

i applied online but biometrics still due , i m planning next week to go for finger prints

yodud

May 16, 2014
sarmad.ehsan said:
Not really, I had visa rejection (won't return your country after studies) back in 2010 though I was requested Medical from embassy! So , anything can happen!
Woah! How did that happen?