+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***PAKISTAN*** MAY 2014, SEPTEMBER 2014

nabeeeel

Feb 11, 2014
Add me to the spread sheet too,
Syed Nabil applied to Columbia College program associates in BA UG in Vancouver BC applied online on 6th june

sumarwadi

Jul 26, 2013
Karachi Pakistan
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2014
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
Med's Done....
upfront
0xFF said:
Its quite late bro, but try to give upfront medical and prepare your police certificate too.
What about if I apply paper application on 17th june from Karachi ? Police Certificate is ready, can u give some details about upfront Medical like fees, procedure?

yasiralam10

Star Member
Jun 2, 2008
Visa Office......
PNP Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18th 2016
Doc's Request.
August 18th 2016
Nomination.....
Sep 12th 2016
AOR Received.
June 1st 2016
sumarwadi said:
What about if I apply paper application on 17th june from Karachi ? Police Certificate is ready, can u give some details about upfront Medical like fees, procedure?
Find info in the link below

tanzeelkhan92

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2014
sumarwadi said:
you can find all the important things in the link below
but in short medical fee is 7000 and you have to take appointment from IOM by emailing them

nabeeeel

Feb 11, 2014
I've heard if a student receives his medical call from the visa office then it means his visa acceptance is 90% ? Is it true ?

tanzeelkhan92

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2014
nabeeeel said:
I've heard if a student receives his medical call from the visa office then it means his visa acceptance is 90% ? Is it true ?
bhai medical hota hi isi liye hai that your visa has been approved

usman.ahmad3

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
tanzeelkhan92 said:
bhai medical hota hi isi liye hai that your visa has been approved
but my medical experience is too bad at IOM.in fact doctors at IOM are insane.
i would recommend everyone to got with upfront medical otherwise there can be a chance of rejection or delay in ur visa.

yodud

May 16, 2014
When you apply online are you asked for police clearance after medical?

Also, once the medical is done do they ask for passport? Because from what I understood they just issue a letter and the visa officer at port of entry stamps visa.

manivd

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Guys my application for the study permit has been refused today, I got a message in my CIC account.

This is what they said in the application:

This refers to your application for a Canadian study permit. According to Canada's Immigration and Refugee
Protection Act and Regulations, as an applicant for a study permit, you must establish that your intentions are
bona fide and that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay. You must satisfy an
officer that you will not contravene the conditions of admission and that you do not belong in a category of
persons inadmissible to Canada under the Act. You must satisfy an officer that you will meet the requirements of
Part 12 of the Regulations, including satisfying the officer that you have adequate financial resources to pay
tuition fees and support your stay in Canada.
Based on a careful review of the information contained in your application and all of the documentation which
you have provided in support of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act
and the Regulations. I am therefore refusing your application.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that “A foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a
visa or for any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an
examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of
this Act.” Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include
regulations made under it.
This application is closed. Please note that any new information you wish to provide must be submitted with a
new application and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply, I would suggest that you do so only if your
situation has changed substantively or you have significant new information to submit.

Reasons are:

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:

- your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence
- purpose of visit

Please suggest me shall I apply again or what should I do ?

rochers

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
University = Concordia University college of Alberta
Program Name = MISSM
Application submitted on-line on 15th June
went to give biometric scan on 16th June
waiting for the medical call now

yasiralam10

Star Member
Jun 2, 2008
Visa Office......
PNP Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18th 2016
Doc's Request.
August 18th 2016
Nomination.....
Sep 12th 2016
AOR Received.
June 1st 2016
yodud said:
When you apply online are you asked for police clearance after medical?

Also, once the medical is done do they ask for passport? Because from what I understood they just issue a letter and the visa officer at port of entry stamps visa.
They will ask for your passport to stamp Temporary Resident Visa. A letter will also be issued which you will submit at Canadian port of entry. There you will be given the printed study permit.

yodud

May 16, 2014
yasiralam10 said:
They will ask for your passport to stamp Temporary Resident Visa. A letter will also be issued which you will submit at Canadian port of entry. There you will be given the printed study permit.
Thanks!

I got my medical call today Alhamdulillah after applying online. They did not ask me for a police certificate? Do they ask for that at a later stage or is it safe to assume they wont ask me for one now?

The reason I ask is that I am trying to plan my bookings(by estimating how much time is remaining) and fly out next month Inshallah.

yasiralam10

Star Member
Jun 2, 2008
Visa Office......
PNP Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18th 2016
Doc's Request.
August 18th 2016
Nomination.....
Sep 12th 2016
AOR Received.
June 1st 2016
yodud said:
Thanks!

I got my medical call today Alhamdulillah after applying online. They did not ask me for a police certificate? Do they ask for that at a later stage or is it safe to assume they wont ask me for one now?

The reason I ask is that I am trying to plan my bookings(by estimating how much time is remaining) and fly out next month Inshallah.
There is a 90 percent chance that they will ask for the police clearance certificate. I would recommend to you that you get it made and submit it. Give yourself at least a month after medical to get Passport. Best of luck.

yasiralam10

Star Member
Jun 2, 2008
Visa Office......
PNP Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18th 2016
Doc's Request.
August 18th 2016
Nomination.....
Sep 12th 2016
AOR Received.
June 1st 2016
manivd said:
Yasir Alam please reply to my post as well.
Order GCMS/ CAIPS notes. Look at the real reason why Visa officer rejected your application. Address those concerns and apply again.