Just got the Study Permit Approval email Alhamdulillah
Congratulations Yasir :) :) :) :)
Please pray for my approval too ;)

hiker333

Sep 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
usman.ahmad3 said:
besides my scholarship offer of $21,000 for one year i showed bank statements of two of my father's account having amount of almost $50,000.the statements were of whole year.
to cover up my ties to Pakistan, i attached documents of our property and i showed that i am married but i will be going alone to Canada.
i will be living off campus as its cheaper than on campus accommodation.
u must not leave a single loophole in ur application.my statement of explanation was quite clear that after my PhD i will be returning back to Pakistan Inshallah to join any university here to fulfill my desire of being a competent instructor.
That's pretty helpful brother,Thank you .

ayazk88

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
hiker333 said:
Congratulations Ayaz and Usman for medical call!! :)

would you guys like to share, how much bank statement you guy showed? and where are you gonna live in canada i.e Apartment, in campus housing or any at relative's ?

i my self am gonna apply for visa again and i think this info of yours will help me cover my mistakes well.
Brother i showed my personal acc statemebt of 45k dollars plus i paid one year, as far as accomodation is concerned tau pehlay visa lag jaye inshaAllah phir accom b kr leingay n nah canada main koi nhn hai relative

HASHIMRAHMAN

Dec 10, 2013
Aruma said:
Undergraduate application filled on April 10
rejected today
I remember you yes I do..Bruv you are still stuck here???.....I think this is your third attempt right for student permit???......... :eek: hard luck....A word of advice from my side now chose Australia or UK....whichever you find better.......if you really want to get your ass outta here........BHAGOO MERAY BHAI ISS COUNTRY SAY..........I think Australia would be perfect choice since I got Australian study permit after getting rejected from Canada.......BACHAO APNAY APP KO BHAG MERAY BHAI BHAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YAHAAN SAY THIS PLACE IS CURSED..........NIKAL YAHAAN SAY ......

tanzeelkhan92

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2014
Aruma said:
Undergraduate application filled on April 10
rejected today
how did you.get rejection.today cause today is saturday and embassy is closed

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
Just to share with you guys that on historic data Pakistani's have 23% approval rate for study permits. One of the lowest in the world. That's the reason that some times their rejections make no sense at all.

0xFF

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Insha'ALLAH soon
Passport Req..
Insha'ALLAH soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
Insha'ALLAH soon
Wash an said:
Just to share with you guys that on historic data Pakistani's have 23% approval rate for study permits. One of the lowest in the world. That's the reason that some times their rejections make no sense at all.
This is awful :-[ :-[

razanain

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
19-01-2017
Med's Request
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Asalam o Alykum, Good morning everyone, a new hope with a new week.

hassan783

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2014 online
Med's Request
up front medical
anyone share the contact no to book an appoinment to give biometrics in islamabad thanks)

Farheen

Apr 6, 2014
I would be applying Visa on 1st July, my admission letter is delayed, will it be too late then? Will they accept my application?

yasiralam10

Star Member
Jun 2, 2008
Visa Office......
PNP Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18th 2016
Doc's Request.
August 18th 2016
Nomination.....
Sep 12th 2016
AOR Received.
June 1st 2016
Farheen said:
I would be applying Visa on 1st July, my admission letter is delayed, will it be too late then? Will they accept my application?
It is risky but you have no choice. Get upfront medical to reduce time. Instruction on how to get upfront medical in link below.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
hassan783 said:
anyone share the contact no to book an appoinment to give biometrics in islamabad thanks)
There is no appointment system for BIOMETRICS.
They(VAC) are using TOKEN SYSTEM. So go early in the morning so that you can get starting tokens.
All the best.

hiker333

Sep 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayazk88 said:
Brother i showed my personal acc statemebt of 45k dollars plus i paid one year, as far as accomodation is concerned tau pehlay visa lag jaye inshaAllah phir accom b kr leingay n nah canada main koi nhn hai relative
Thank you bro for your info, Inshallah you'll get your visa soon.