Jan 18th 2016
Doc's Request.
August 18th 2016
Nomination.....
Sep 12th 2016
AOR Received.
June 1st 2016
razanain said:
Anony brother it would be really helpful for other students if you share some Information here on the forum.. information about reasons of your rejection and what was your uni location and program..
Razanain did you apply for concordia alberta or montreal?

smkhanz

Sep 7, 2011
MA25 said:
i am thinking to email CHC again ?
what do u guys think ? should i wait or email them ?????
plzz suggest i apllied on 28th march
i also applied on 25th march just got a call from chc on 23rd may confirming me my email address and purpose of the call that its a medical call
then iam still waiting that email to arrive i emailed them today regarding this issue .]
and people by what name or subject did they send you email just want to search my junk box to check it out

razanain

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
19-01-2017
Med's Request
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
yasiralam10 said:
Razanain did you apply for concordia alberta or montreal?
Thats Concordia Montreal my friend

razanain

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
19-01-2017
Med's Request
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
MA25 said:
yes guys i have the same question , what is the subject of the email ???
Usually the subject line contains [STUDENT NAME - Student] when you contact them VIA, https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=islamabad

razanain

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
19-01-2017
Med's Request
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
but make sure you include your personal details like full name, dob, application date, file no etc. when you send it directly from an email account rather than sending inquiry VIA the link I posted above.

saadmalik

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Canada
duster said:
Dear All,
I have received medical call yesterday through online.

Acctually Applied therough online application on=7th May 2014
Done Biometrics=13th May 2014
Received Medical Call on= 4th June 2014.

Any comments....
Congrats buddy... share ur profile

MA25

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
i just hope tomorrow all the March and early April applicants will get their medical calls
AMEEN

saadmalik

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Canada
ayazk88 said:
thanks tanzeel and marium, i hope inshallah u will get urs very soon. I applied online and just received a message on MYCIC portal which contains medical instructions and filled form for IOM use , i want to know briefly kay how medical process starts ? what kind of tests involved and how much time it would take? yasir , saad ??
COngrats ayaz... aint any difficult test, its just lengthy procedure... in my case it took them like 3 hours to complete it. first u go there 15 mins ahead of ur appointment time and then you will be issued a token and upon ur turn they will start off with registration and it takes like 15, 20 mins ... in which they will first take ur photo and then they will perform their own office work and you will be asked to produce ur passport/copy, nic , and medical letter. then after registration u will be given a form for xray which after their directions you will take to xray room and an xray would be conducted in the same manner of turn you were issued the token number. So it may a bit of time for ur turn to come. then you will be asked to come for different medical tests like bp, weight, height check, blood test/sample, urine sample/test and then after all this you would be taken to a room for physical examination where you would be checked for scars, injuries etc. so after this.. you are gud to go..

saadmalik

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Canada
usman.ahmad3 said:
AlhumduliAllah got my medical call today :)
All praises to my Lord.
anyone can tell the exact procedure to book an appointment for lahore centre?
when i call on the number 051-111-466-472, the automated response says that email us at canmedpk @ iom.int
but it is written that call is recommended.
what to do?
Congrats buddy... try calling them in the morning around 9 or 10 am.. an operator would pick up the phone.. i booked my appointment on phone, i had email them for appointment too but didn't get any response even after my medical is done.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
those who have got their medical call congrats,,, those who have not wait for next week U guys will definitely get it by next week so no need to contact CHC,,

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
hiker333 said:
Bank statement was of six months and account it self is up to 9 years old.

As i told you , it was saved amount which my mother saved from my father's salary, 5 shops on rent and our agricultural land.

i also submitted my father's employees letter, all shops and land's papers just to show that i've got enough money to complete my studies + Affidavit of support from my parents .
was ur bank statement maintained like what was the initial amount 6 months prior to apply and what was the amount at the end,,, 5 shops jo rent pe hain un ka rent agreement and past 6 months ki slips add ki thi.... abhi jis ghar mai ho wo apna hai,,, if yes us ke papers and evaluation cert add kye.. shops ke evaluation cert add kiye,,, father ka current employment ke sath past 6 month ki pay slips bhi add kar dete...

manivd

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Congrats to all guys who have received medical calls!

Those who have applied online can you guys please share how many days do it takes to change the "Application Status" from Open to Under Review or whatever it should be on MYCIC account.
Do we get any notification email for it or only update on Application Details page ?