App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
Stay calm bro m sorry to hear abt ur rejection ... Try to reshuffle things and apply again or try other countries

0xFF

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Insha'ALLAH soon
Passport Req..
Insha'ALLAH soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
Insha'ALLAH soon
Anonymously.xxyz said:
just receieved a call from tcs after
i guess BLLLLLLOODDY VO rejected it... after almst 7 months maaa ko lun hain inki.
I could totally empathize with you, try applying to other countries like the USA or Australia.
I would personally recommend you to apply for the USA.

tanzeelkhan92

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2014
Anonymously.xxyz said:
Allah se dua hi kee thii islya jaan chut gaai shukar haai :)
then its good jo ap chahtay thay hogaya Allah apko kamiyab karay inshaAllah

ayazk88

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
Any news guys???? Tanzeel when did u applied for cei? Have u got any reply??

tanzeelkhan92

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2014
I did my first enquiry on 15th may when i was i 10th week of my process tey replied after 9 days that your file is underprocess then on last thursday i did it again but no reply yet.

hopeful_786

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
WaseemWasii said:
haha Kaaba ka Sawal kar letey merey bhai... Canada koi Itni bhi Khaas jaga nahi :)
Revised:

ALLAH aap sabko Canada la kar jai aur barasta Makkah Al Mukarma, Madinah Al Munawrah ki ziarat karata hoa la kar jai...AMEEN

ayazk88

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon

hiker333

Sep 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi There!

As you all know that i got refusal on 26th May and now need little help from you guys .
My refual reasons are:

1- Insufficient funds to live and pay tuition fee without working in canada. ( my mother was to support me with all expanses and the bank statement was of 62,000 CAD).

2- travel history ( i've been to Morocco in 2009 and stayed there for 20 days, my previous passport also showed my date of exit and entry too)

3- Ties in Canada and in country of residence ( i showed all my parents property's evaluation papers which is in pakistan and i also added FRC. As far as question of ties in canada is concerned , i've my Uncle and Aunt as a permanent canadian residance but i didnt mentioned them anywhere in my application).

Now, it would be kind if you could tell me how could i improve all these points ,so that i can apply again.

or

should i give USA a try?

Thank you .

fahad123

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Insufficient funds ?? You showed more than 60 lacs ! They are joking with Pakistani students :(

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
hiker333 said:
Hi There!

As you all know that i got refusal on 26th May and now need little help from you guys .
My refual reasons are:

1- Insufficient funds to live and pay tuition fee without working in canada. ( my mother was to support me with all expanses and the bank statement was of 62,000 CAD).

2- travel history ( i've been to Morocco in 2009 and stayed there for 20 days, my previous passport also showed my date of exit and entry too)

3- Ties in Canada and in country of residence ( i showed all my parents property's evaluation papers which is in pakistan and i also added FRC. As far as question of ties in canada is concerned , i've my Uncle and Aunt as a permanent canadian residance but i didnt mentioned them anywhere in my application).

Now, it would be kind if you could tell me how could i improve all these points ,so that i can apply again.

or

should i give USA a try?

Thank you .
what about monthly income... statment kitne month ki thi aur maintain thi ya nahi??