+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***PAKISTAN*** MAY 2014, SEPTEMBER 2014

fahad123

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I saw guy name Naveed Siraj on the spreadsheet. Is he available here ? If someone know tell me please i would like to contact him.

manivd

Star Member
May 15, 2014
@ salar124 and @ omi khan

Did any of you paid your fees in advance before applying for visa ?

one more question in general, paying fees in advance strengthen your case or not ?

usman.ahmad3

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
i guess i need to write to CHC islamabad now.
71 days passed since i applied online.
what u guys say?should i inquire them about my status?

tanzeelkhan92

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2014
usman.ahmad3 said:
i guess i need to write to CHC islamabad now.
71 days passed since i applied online.
what u guys say?should i inquire them about my status?
May be they will not reply you cause you are still under processing time.
Or may they will give an autogenerated reply.
I have passed 83 days and still no response. On thursday i did case specific enquiry lets see

usman.ahmad3

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
tanzeelkhan92 said:
May be they will not reply you cause you are still under processing time.
Or may they will give an autogenerated reply.
I have passed 83 days and still no response. On thursday i did case specific enquiry lets see
lets wait for another week then.

umairq

May 31, 2014
Dear

My Canada student visa got rejected in 6 working days the reasons of rejection were

You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada after the end of your stay because
1. Your travel history
2. Your family ties in Canada and in your resident country
3. Purpose of visit

I do not know why the immigration officer have marked these reasons

1. your travel history (i have not traveled to any other country this was my first visa application )
2. Your family ties in Canada and in your resident country (i donot have any relatives in canada then why the officer mentioned this? )
3. Purpose of visit was study

I have got admitted in Red river College Canada i got in PGD program for GIS i have a bachelors degree in Computer Software Engineering i provided sufficent statement of my father with the affidavit that he will sponsor me for my stay in canada i provided a statement of (CAD$1,25,000). I had 1 year of job experience. I have provided all the documents i don't know why they rejected me?

Should i re-apply ?? please help me

Ssaamm

May 31, 2014
Dears,
Could you please confirm what was the message in your "VISA STATUS" box as you track your application online via VFS GLOBAL webpage?
there is always an updated message had there been any changes in your case status, e.g. (if your passport has been processed),
Please do write back in your convenience,
Thank you,
V/R.

ayazk88

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
Taanzeel how much time they take for providing caps notes?? How did u applied and what are the charges and procedures involved??

yasiralam10

Star Member
Jun 2, 2008
Visa Office......
PNP Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18th 2016
Doc's Request.
August 18th 2016
Nomination.....
Sep 12th 2016
AOR Received.
June 1st 2016
umairq said:
Dear

My Canada student visa got rejected in 6 working days the reasons of rejection were

You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada after the end of your stay because
1. Your travel history
2. Your family ties in Canada and in your resident country
3. Purpose of visit

I do not know why the immigration officer have marked these reasons

1. your travel history (i have not traveled to any other country this was my first visa application )
2. Your family ties in Canada and in your resident country (i donot have any relatives in canada then why the officer mentioned this? )
3. Purpose of visit was study

I have got admitted in Red river College Canada i got in PGD program for GIS i have a bachelors degree in Computer Software Engineering i provided sufficent statement of my father with the affidavit that he will sponsor me for my stay in canada i provided a statement of (CAD$1,25,000). I had 1 year of job experience. I have provided all the documents i don't know why they rejected me?

Should i re-apply ?? please help me
Yes you should apply again with a Statement of purpose. Also PGD is not a very good purpose of visit. If you had applied to a uni for masters you had better prospects of getting visa

Bw when did you apply for the visa?

ayazk88

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
Umair try to get into some masters prog dnt go for college plus i have seen cases who got rejected on the basis of low fees and huge bank statement , u should keep extra 10 k dollars in ur statement sara studies aur rehnay i cost mila kr n make strong soo if u dnt have option of uni and after all these apply online... Goodluck

tanzeelkhan92

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2014
ayazk88 said:
Taanzeel how much time they take for providing caps notes?? How did u applied and what are the charges and procedures involved??
Ayaz bhai I dont know about caps notes I just did case specific enquiry which is like email I think. I applied online on 10th march through a cosultancy firm in newzealand called ripples immigration

ayazk88

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
I c , i dnt have ane idea abt cei but i m interested to know in how many days they respond? No offence now i m regretting my decison to apply online :/