+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan,howoriginal transcript of degrees submit in university seal envelopes.

rabiasaeed

Nov 4, 2008
Dear forum Members who have experience with pakistani degrees,

I have recently checked Visa Office Specific Instructions (E37020), In guideness point no 6 EDUCATION/TRAINING/QUALIFICATIONS Visa office required mention "original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in university sealed envelopes"

i have Bachelor from University of punjab through Goverment college and MPA from Fatima Jinnah University and MCS from Al khair University.

My question is how universities issued transcript copy in sealed envelope. its not possible in Pakistani Universities? can i attest transcript photocopy attested by HEC and College and sealed in envelope and ask them to stamp envelope from Universities as well

Please help me who applied and have Pakistani universites qualification or have any information about it.

I am really depress please reply me

Regards

Rabia

rabiasaeed

Nov 4, 2008
Thanks rupeshhari, yup universities in pakistan don't issue copy of transcripts. but they agree to attest photocopies and also agree to sealed envelope. well again thanks for reply lets see someone can help me to write his experience ?

Salman2007

Star Member
Oct 27, 2008
rabiasaeed said:
NO one here with pakistani education, plz reply here answer
Rabia
Dear Rabia I'm from Karachi & still has to go through this, means hasn't applied yet.
But as far as Karachi University is concerned, they also not issue original transcript but they can attest the photocopies & seal the envelop.

I think u should check out the Pakistani CIC web site to get further help.

rabiasaeed

Nov 4, 2008
Thanks Salman2007. mostly cic visa office islamabad don't reply email this kind inquiries. well i try to find information on cic visa office, islamabad website.

ianwar

Dec 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rabia,
Sallam.. I am from Pakistan and I submitted my case in Buffalo USA in Apr 2007. I submitted notarized copies of all my Pakistani transcripts & original Transcript of my USA MS and it was accepted by Canadian Visa Office in Buffalo without any problem. Even for my Pakistani Job Experience letters I submitted a notarized copies.

I hope this information helps.

arif_ali99

Jan 1, 2010
Dear Rabia,
Please reply me, have u obtain the sealed envelop transcript and Degree from Al-Khair University for onward submission to CIC Islamabad.
Please help me in this regard, actually I get MIT from College of Business and COmputer science Karachi, which was later discontinued its affiliation from Al-Khair and also that college may closed.
Please guide me, i will be very much grateful.

Arif Ali
Karachi

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
rabiasaeed said:
Dear forum Members who have experience with pakistani degrees,

I have recently checked Visa Office Specific Instructions (E37020), In guideness point no 6 EDUCATION/TRAINING/QUALIFICATIONS Visa office required mention "original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in university sealed envelopes"

i have Bachelor from University of punjab through Goverment college and MPA from Fatima Jinnah University and MCS from Al khair University.

My question is how universities issued transcript copy in sealed envelope. its not possible in Pakistani Universities? can i attest transcript photocopy attested by HEC and College and sealed in envelope and ask them to stamp envelope from Universities as well

Please help me who applied and have Pakistani universites qualification or have any information about it.

I am really depress please reply me

Regards

Rabia
No need to depress! CHC-ISB acepts notarized copies of all educational certificates, degrees, transcripts etc. Even you can send your originals along with notarized photocopies and the originals will be returned later.

I hope this solves your problem

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
arif_ali99 said:
Dear Rabia,
Please reply me, have u obtain the sealed envelop transcript and Degree from Al-Khair University for onward submission to CIC Islamabad.
Please help me in this regard, actually I get MIT from College of Business and COmputer science Karachi, which was later discontinued its affiliation from Al-Khair and also that college may closed.
Please guide me, i will be very much grateful.

Arif Ali
Karachi
Arif, is Al-Khair recognized by HEC. If yes, than no need to worry.

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rabia
i am from Lahore Pakistan and have got my AOR under NOC 1111. I did my BBA(H) from University of Management and Technology, Lahore recognized by HEC. i went to them ans told them please verify my original final transcript and seal it in the university's envelope. they verify it from their record and put a stamp on the back side of the transcript named "verified and checked" and seal it in the university's envelope and return it to me.

i think its simple to get degree or transcript in sealed envelope from the university.

khanbaba

Dec 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30-06-2011
@rabia...
It is not a big issue.
i do agree with usman.. Just to the univesity secreacy. They will attest your transcripts( usually "controller of Examination " ) and then from the registrar office put them in the sealed envelop. They will do it. because I did for my self from " University of Peshawar". For my spouse from " Quid e Azam university".
More over my friend did it from " Hazara university" and her spouse from " Allama iqbal university".
There are a lot of examples regarding it.

DesiMike

Star Member
Mar 29, 2009
I think it varies from School to School. In some universities it is easy job, but in others it is next to impossible.