Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
nshah32 said:
For ECA HEC attested documents are required in sealed envelop whereas HEC may ask you to get you copies/degree attested verified by university first.
Hec have already accepted the application
But i want to ask that after hes attestation
Is it necessary to get the copies verified from the university
Before putting it in the sealed envelop
Does wes requires attestation from hec only
Or verification from the university too?

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
nickarter84 said:
Hec have already accepted the application
But i want to ask that after hes attestation
Is it necessary to get the copies verified from the university
Before putting it in the sealed envelop
Does wes requires attestation from hec only
Or verification from the university too?
from HEC only

saadsaab_19

Dec 6, 2014
Hello everyone, I recently had the experience of getting WES evaluation. I'd gone through a lot of trouble regarding documents requirement, so I would like to share my experience for your convenience and help.

I had done O and A level, then BBA (Hons) from Lahore School of Economics.

Document requirement for Pakistan by WES is secondary school certificates issued by inter board which in my case I didn't have and bachelors Transcript and Degree attested by HEC which I did have.

So, what I did was to get O and A level equivalence from IBCC, then I got their photocopies attested by IBCC and put them in sealed envelopes of IBCC for O and A level separately. For my Bachelors degree I got photo copies of my official transcripts and Degree certificate attested by HEC and got them in sealed envelopes by HEC.

So, the documents to be sent: 4 sealed envelopes:

1st envelope for O level equivalence (attested photocopy by IBCC)
2nd envelope A level equivalent (attested photocopy by IBCC)
3rd envelope for degree (attested photocopy by HEC)
4th envelope for transcripts (original attested by HEC)

I sent O and A level envelopes by the senders address of IBCC and sent HEC envelopes myself on different dates.

Finally got my evaluation without any further problem. Hope it helps people with O and A level background who want to get WES evaluation.

ahmad_m_khan

Jan 15, 2015
Hello saadsaab_19,

Can you please specify which address did you use as the return address IBCC Lahore office or IBCC Islamabad office address? Also which courier service did you send the documents through?

Thanks

mirzaw

Jan 19, 2015
saadsaab_19 said:
Hello everyone, I recently had the experience of getting WES evaluation. I'd gone through a lot of trouble regarding documents requirement, so I would like to share my experience for your convenience and help.

I had done O and A level, then BBA (Hons) from Lahore School of Economics.

Document requirement for Pakistan by WES is secondary school certificates issued by inter board which in my case I didn't have and bachelors Transcript and Degree attested by HEC which I did have.

So, what I did was to get O and A level equivalence from IBCC, then I got their photocopies attested by IBCC and put them in sealed envelopes of IBCC for O and A level separately. For my Bachelors degree I got photo copies of my official transcripts and Degree certificate attested by HEC and got them in sealed envelopes by HEC.

So, the documents to be sent: 4 sealed envelopes:

1st envelope for O level equivalence (attested photocopy by IBCC)
2nd envelope A level equivalent (attested photocopy by IBCC)
3rd envelope for degree (attested photocopy by HEC)
4th envelope for transcripts (original attested by HEC)

I sent O and A level envelopes by the senders address of IBCC and sent HEC envelopes myself on different dates.

Finally got my evaluation without any further problem. Hope it helps people with O and A level background who want to get WES evaluation.

Thank you very much for the explaining the procedure for O and A level folks. It's very helpful.

MALIKKHIZAR

Mar 20, 2015
mish said:
guys,be relax Hec is not a rocket science, i have a good experience with HEC, personally i went to islamabad as well as to R&I department for sealing,

any body having queries regarding Intermediate, Metric or other, please do ask. my be i can be helpful to u poeple
Hello Mish

I am preparing my docuemnts to apply for canada. I have questions regarding WES. Just want to be clear in proceedure. Do i first send my original Secordary, Intermediate transcript+degree to Ibcc,then i need to send my BA degree+transcript to HEC for attestation? as per my understanding after seeing my original degrees they will attest the photocopies? but how do i ask them to send it directly to WES? and also do i need to give them any fee or courier charges to send them away to WES?

raza1985

Apr 20, 2015
Hello Members,

i have done my MBA -HR in 2008 from PAF-KIET.
As express entry program requirement , i need an ECA for my Highest qualification , i:e MBA-HR.

I will get an ECA through ICAS , as i can not apply through WES because KIET is not included in their designated list of institutions for Pakistan.

i will follow the procedure in the below manner :

I will get HEC attested photocopies of MBA degree and MBA transcript through HEC Islamabad , in an envelope , which will be signed and sealed by HEC Islamabad Pakistan.

Along with signed and sealed envelope of HEC , icas application form will also be sent and offcourse will make payment through prescribed method.

Please let know if i am missing any step in this process , i will be waiting for your immediate response ,as i am so much confused.

Jun 10, 2015
ali_aff said:
HEC documents now accepted after update of HEC database, however, 20 valuable days got wasted. :'(
It is now on in "Required documents" section of WES website that "The HEC must confirm the attestation on their website. If the confirmation is not posted on the HEC website, WES will not accept the documents". :(

my status is finally updated on hec website, WES has rejected it once due to this, however its fine now, how do i tell this to WES to re look into it? can any 1 plz help me??

James Sultan

Jun 16, 2015
Dear Friends,
I have a Question regarding the ECA by WEC.
My highest degree is "Bachelors in Computer Science" and my university is listed among the recognized universities on WEC website. I will get the photocopies attested by the HEC in a few days.
My question is that, Does WEC needs my FSC and Matric certificates for assessment too?
I believe, only sending the highest degree would be sufficient by I am not really sure.
Can someone please advise on this.

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
James Sultan said:
Dear Friends,
I have a Question regarding the ECA by WEC.
My highest degree is "Bachelors in Computer Science" and my university is listed among the recognized universities on WEC website. I will get the photocopies attested by the HEC in a few days.
My question is that, Does WEC needs my FSC and Matric certificates for assessment too?
I believe, only sending the highest degree would be sufficient by I am not really sure.
Can someone please advise on this.
Yes FSC and matric documents are required.

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
my transcripts were sent by ACCA UK to WES but there is no tracking number.

when i contact WES about it they reply with a useless generic answer to visit WES account for update.

WES account does not have information about received or pending documents.

how can i check that my transcripts have reached WES ??? :-X

engr_siraj

Jul 29, 2015
Hi,

My original degree & transcript is already attested by HEC, last year. Now I need attested photocopies in a sealed envelope for WES (Canada immigration). Do I need to send my original documents for photocopy attestation? Please guide me with complete requirement. I'll use OCS service.

Regards,