App. Filed.......
23.05.2013 PER 07.08.2013
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
thanks a lot for the support. my friend will go there on Monday. I will send him the scanned token alongwith the form that needs to be updated.
lets see what happens. u are lucky that u live near HEC.

ddd1 said:
yeah that would serve the purpose...tell them my docs were atttested onthis date with this token no...i have sent the attested copies and dont have copies of them.
i think that would do it as they were very nice with those who had attested docs.and if u happen to find some email on hec website, send an email with a scan of ur token and ask them to update ur account.

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
amisiddi said:
thanks a lot for the support. my friend will go there on Monday. I will send him the scanned token alongwith the form that needs to be updated.
lets see what happens. u are lucky that u live near HEC.
did you send an email or fax to WES guys?

call them man. they answer our fone little late but they do answer talk to them. they are really overworked

amisiddi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
outstandinguy said:
did you send an email or fax to WES guys?

call them man. they answer our fone little late but they do answer talk to them. they are really overworked
yes I called them 4 times and everytime they replied that the status was not updated by HEC.
Actually I sorted out this problem that actually the problem was with HEC. They had attested the docs but not updated status at DAS or whatever site.
I have send 2 docs to WES one for mine and for my spouse. Both were attested by HEC at the same date
My docs whose status was updated at DAS/whatever site and hence WES didnt created any issue with my file and its still in process (in review status) while HEC didnt updated status of my spouse at their DAS site and hence WES refused to accept.

I have almost sent 15 emails/called 4 times. evrytime the result is same. i think I have to resolve this issue with HEC else nothing would happen with our case..

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
amisiddi said:
yes I called them 4 times and everytime they replied that the status was not updated by HEC.
Actually I sorted out this problem that actually the problem was with HEC. They had attested the docs but not updated status at DAS or whatever site.
I have send 2 docs to WES one for mine and for my spouse. Both were attested by HEC at the same date
My docs whose status was updated at DAS/whatever site and hence WES didnt created any issue with my file and its still in process (in review status) while HEC didnt updated status of my spouse at their DAS site and hence WES refused to accept.

I have almost sent 15 emails/called 4 times. evrytime the result is same. i think I have to resolve this issue with HEC else nothing would happen with our case..
try calling hec on +925190400912 / 910

sonyaadnan

Star Member
Dec 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
PER: 14-08-14
IELTS Request
sent with application
ddd1 said:
I didnt contact them after hec update. I waited to see what they would do..They sent me an email by themselves on the day hec updated.

But you can mail, call or fax them just to alert them regarding your case..
ok thanks. i will do that on Monday inshallah

amisiddi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
sonyaadnan said:
ok thanks. i will do that on Monday inshallah

which documents will u take on monday with you.
I will also contact HEC on monday. I will bring with me the application form copy that needs to be updated.(unfortuanatelly I have filled multiple forms at DAS site)

sonyaadnan

Star Member
Dec 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
sent with application
amisiddi said:
which documents will u take on monday with you.
I will also contact HEC on monday. I will bring with me the application form copy that needs to be updated.(unfortuanatelly I have filled multiple forms at DAS site)
me toooo.. I am going to ask the hec guy to delete the unnecessary forms and then check. Will take the token n oriiginal docs

amisiddi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
sonyaadnan said:
me toooo.. I am going to ask the hec guy to delete the unnecessary forms and then check. Will take the token n oriiginal docs
do share ur tomorrow status

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello all

I am facing a terrible problem here. I sent my docs for WES FSWP assessment after getting them attested and sealed by HEC, Pakistan (as is the way to apply from Pakistan) on April 23, 2013. it was received and review was started as shown in my WES account. suddenly without any notice or reason or detail my status was shown "Cancelled" and the fees is shown to be "Refunded" on 09th May 2013. I called WES Toronto office but no reply, they kept my on hold via computer. I dropped them an email but still not reply.

I don't know what is gone wrong. what I m thinking is that I got my HEC attestation back in November 2012 in sealed envelope but I sent them after this new FSWP program announced on April 17th 2013 and they designated 4 bodies to do the credential assessment. may be now they require latest attested docs not that much old.

please help, thanks in advance.

amisiddi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
farhaantariq said:
hello all

I am facing a terrible problem here. I sent my docs for WES FSWP assessment after getting them attested and sealed by HEC, Pakistan (as is the way to apply from Pakistan) on April 23, 2013. it was received and review was started as shown in my WES account. suddenly without any notice or reason or detail my status was shown "Cancelled" and the fees is shown to be "Refunded" on 09th May 2013. I called WES Toronto office but no reply, they kept my on hold via computer. I dropped them an email but still not reply.

I don't know what is gone wrong. what I m thinking is that I got my HEC attestation back in November 2012 in sealed envelope but I sent them after this new FSWP program announced on April 17th 2013 and they designated 4 bodies to do the credential assessment. may be now they require latest attested docs not that much old.

do read this thread from beginning, you will have a great idea about ur case. also do chk ur application status at DAS. HEC site. weather it is "finished" or still "in process"

If it is "in process" state then better contact HEC to resolve this issue first.
I myself is a victim of fault by HEC. Now trying to resolve issue with HEC :(

sonyaadnan

Star Member
Dec 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
sent with application
farhaantariq said:
hello all

try to contact hex and ask them to update ur account. then at night after 6pm pak time call on Wes number.. u will have to wait for 1hr to reach the operator. inshallah they will help u out.

I will also update my status tomorrow

lolrofl

May 5, 2013
Assalam-o-alaikum everyone,

I am facing the same status-not-updated-on-HEC-website issue that some of you have gone through/are going through. I have tried a whole bunch of HEC phone numbers, tried mailing a couple of different people, all to no avail. Does anyone know the name of the person in HEC who is responsible for Degree Attestation Services?

As a last resort I am thinking about mailing everyone on hxxp://xxx.hec.gov.pk/Pages/Contactlist.aspx (replace hxxp with http and xxx with www) and including CC's to the editors of major news papers.

Thoughts?

Edit: I am from Karachi and it is nearly impossible for me to go visit the HEC office personally. And I'm guessing that the Regional Office here can't do anything to help us.

amisiddi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
lolrofl said:
Assalam-o-alaikum everyone,

I am facing the same status-not-updated-on-HEC-website issue that some of you have gone through/are going through. I have tried a whole bunch of HEC phone numbers, tried mailing a couple of different people, all to no avail. Does anyone know the name of the person in HEC who is responsible for Degree Attestation Services?

As a last resort I am thinking about mailing everyone on hxxp://xxx.hec.gov.pk/Pages/Contactlist.aspx (replace hxxp with http and xxx with www) and including CC's to the editors of major news papers.

Thoughts?

Edit: I am from Karachi and it is nearly impossible for me to go visit the HEC office personally. And I'm guessing that the Regional Office here can't do anything to help us.
I faced the same issue. I emailed their higher ups as u mentioned above. Also i called them at 8AM in the morning on this 00925190400000 They resolved my issue in 2 hrs.
u should also highlight this issue to concerns as many pakistanis are facing this issue which was terrible. I mean all ur efforts and money are being wasted just because of this stupidity from HEC.

Starshine

May 21, 2013
Can anybody help.
How can I get attested documents in sealed envelope by using gerrys services. Do I need to write a covering letter? My degrees are already attested but transcripts need to be attested as well as the copies of all documents. Do I need to attest degrees as well?

Thanks

sonyaadnan

Star Member
Dec 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
sent with application
dont use courier service because it will take a hell lot of time. try to ask someone in isb to get them attested on ur behalf