App. Filed.......
23.05.2013 PER 07.08.2013
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
must use int express. WES is already taking too much time and if you go for option 1 or 2 then all 300 CAP will be reached

pakmate said:
Hi

I have a quick question which mail service we should select for ECA report

1. Regular Mail (CDN. $0)
2. US/Intl Registered Mail (CDN. $30) *
3. International Express (CDN. $100) *

Now they are delaying everything

amisiddi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
pakmate said:
My current status shows at HEC Attested all copies and degree at DOS
My status at HEC site is showing that "in process"
How to contact HEC and ask them to correct that?
Its not possible for me to visit HEC again as I am not in ISB. They obviously dont attend calls

pakmate

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
amisiddi said:
Its not possible for me to visit HEC again as I am not in ISB. They obviously dont attend calls
You can talk to OCS guys they will send your documents again and right "special case"
OCS gus can also give you better detail

pakmate

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
amisiddi said:
For queries relating Online Reservation System/Password Queries/ Profile/Educational details Modification Contact at 92-51-90402237,92-51-90401716.

amisiddi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
pakmate said:
For queries relating Online Reservation System/Password Queries/ Profile/Educational details Modification Contact at 92-51-90402237,92-51-90401716.
I havent opted for OCS. My father had flown from KHI to ISB just to get documents attested. They dont attend calls at these numbers. Morover they must be closed till Monday due to Elections:(

Only my current application status is "in process".
There are another forms whose status is completed. I also did attestation of my document back in 2011.
So if WES is accessing that DAS.HEC site then they could also see the status of "finished" for other forms

Anyways what I think is WES is taking more to time complete evaluation and thats why are updating such status :(

amisiddi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
mobeepk said:
Hi outstandinguy - I am facing similar problem. I visited HEC but could not get any clue that what went wrong. I shall visit them again on Monday. WES has sent me reply that they there is a mismatch in HEC records. I am not sure whether it is WES or HEC playing with applicants.

Anybody can suggest me whom should I visit in HEC - which department/person? It seems when they attested but they didnt enter it in record correctly
Hi ..I am facing the same problem .could u plz tell hw u sorted this problem?? visiting HEC was fruitfull?
I am outside so cant visit HEC and obviously dont attend calls :(

HAMZA_13

Mar 15, 2013
Hi,

Can some guide me in following:

i. Can I send my B.Sc and M.Sc Transcript and Degree copies only instead of sending all from Matric to Master ?
ii. Is there any special requirement for copies i.e. color copies , copies from both sides?
iii. Share WES link from where to download application .

Regards,
Mehar

pakmate

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Today I book my order with WES and check my status online which show Waiting for required documents
but I did not receive any email as they mention they will email as well.

should I sent only my attested copies in HEC sealed envelop

or Put in another envelop and write down the address of WES + Printout of payment for WES

thanks and regards,

sonyaadnan

Star Member
Dec 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
PER: 14-08-14
IELTS Request
sent with application
amisiddi said:
Hi ..I am facing the same problem .could u plz tell hw u sorted this problem?? visiting HEC was fruitfull?
I am outside so cant visit HEC and obviously dont attend calls :(
im facing the same problem. i called wes and they said that hec does not have ur correct info and it does not match with us. so ask hec to correct it and send us (wes) the transcript n degrees directly to us.

im going to call the person i know in hec tomorrow.. lets see what he has to say..

so all of u plz complaint hec for their mistake..

hope it helps..

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
amisiddi said:
I havent opted for OCS. My father had flown from KHI to ISB just to get documents attested. They dont attend calls at these numbers. Morover they must be closed till Monday due to Elections:(

Only my current application status is "in process".
There are another forms whose status is completed. I also did attestation of my document back in 2011. what does that mean? did you get the dox attested in 2011? why are getting them re-attested?
So if WES is accessing that DAS.i dont think wes checks the status at das hec. they are jus overworked and full of money
HEC site then they could also see the status of "finished" for other forms

Anyways what I think is WES is taking more to time complete evaluation and thats why are updating such status :(

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
pakmate said:
Today I book my order with WES and check my status online which show Waiting for required documents
but I did not receive any email as they mention they will email as well.

should I sent only my attested copies in HEC sealed envelop

or Put in another envelop and write down the address of WES + Printout of payment for WES

thanks and regards,
place the hec attested dox in an envelope.
get that envelope sealed by hec
write your reference no. of your wes on that envelope along with your full name
put that hec sealed envelope in another envelope (may be fedex / dhl) and write wes address and dispatch
all the best.

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
sonyaadnan said:
im facing the same problem. i called wes and they said that hec does not have ur correct info and it does not match with us. so ask hec to correct it and send us (wes) the transcript n degrees directly to us.

im going to call the person i know in hec tomorrow.. lets see what he has to say..

so all of u plz complaint hec for their mistake..

hope it helps..
ask hec to send you or wes an email stating that there is no problem with your documents and it is attested by the supreme institution of pakistan in education sector. try sending fax as well to wes

HAMZA_13

Mar 15, 2013
HAMZA_13 said:
Hi,

Can some guide me in following:

i. Can I send my B.Sc and M.Sc Transcript and Degree copies only instead of sending all from Matric to Master ?
ii. Is there any special requirement for copies i.e. color copies , copies from both sides?
iii. Share WES link from where to download application .

Regards,
Mehar
ANY ONE ?

ddd1

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
I got an email today that my evaluation has began. Previously my docs were marked as unacceptanle.

I called, emailed twice and faxed wes in two days. Went to hec and told them my attestation still marks as applied while i have got my docs attested.They changed it to attested. Came home and yesterday late night got this evaluation email from wes.

Please call, email and fax them and talk to hec as well. I dont know which thing worked but its one of them.

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,

I completed my MBA program last semester & have received transcript & completion letter,whereas, degree will be issued later at convocation in Dec.

Kindly advise if completion letter is suffice in place of degree for both HEC attestation & later for WES evaluation?

Thanks in advance.