+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan HEC Sealed Envelop Procedure

realplayer

May 4, 2013
The same bomb attacked me,

"Not Acceptable Resubmit document(s) according to WES requirements Pakistan HEC"

Written to them no answer yet but i guess there could be 3 possible reasons.

1) HEC guys did the fraud to save Rs. 500 per copy and sent photocopies without original stamp. Since it is sealed no one can see, neither WES return it.

2) Envelope was brown (khaki) but it was simple NO HEC official envelope, (I mean HEC printed envelope)

3) WES saving money and time. (3 day rush service, they had taken CAD 200, and now they will handle it in more than 3 days by putting everything on us)

Share your views.

Hassan

realplayer

May 4, 2013
jigzyy said:
DO NOT DO THE DESI KAM. People are getting genuine envelopes, so WES will surely find out if someone is using fake . They use brown envelope, and paste 3 red seals. The head than stamps on the seals, and signs over them.
mine was exactly the same as you told, but even then got the same issue.

Here i would like to share text from my email.

Please Note that the degree and mark sheets we received do not match with HEC Attestation; please have them enter the correct / update information. thankyou.

realplayer

May 4, 2013
Hi guys, i reached to another conclusion in my case that since HEC has not updated the online attestation information i.e, Status (Applied to Attested). WES could not verify the same from the online HEC link. And They are saying Please Note that the degree and mark sheets we received do not match with HEC Attestation; please have them enter the correct / update information. thankyou.

I have checked it by logging in to DAS HEC. das.hec.gov.pk

my status is still applied but in actual it has been attested.

So, WES has not been able to verify.

Please share what you see in your DAS HEC account.

Regards

Hope my this post will cause the thread to be called SOLVED

pakmate

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
hello

can please any 1 tell in letter from job wth duties.

there should be phone number mention or nt?it is nesecarry or nt?

regards

amisiddi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23.05.2013 PER 07.08.2013
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
realplayer said:

Please Note that the degree and mark sheets we received do not match with HEC Attestation; please have them enter the correct / update information. thankyou.
which university are u from?

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
realplayer said:
The same bomb attacked me,

"Not Acceptable Resubmit document(s) according to WES requirements Pakistan HEC"

Written to them no answer yet but i guess there could be 3 possible reasons.

1) HEC guys did the fraud to save Rs. 500 per copy and sent photocopies without original stamp. Since it is sealed no one can see, neither WES return it.
I sent the copies which were already attested by HEC in 2010.

2) Envelope was brown (khaki) but it was simple NO HEC official envelope, (I mean HEC printed envelope)
Almost everybody sent their degress in brown envelope. I think I am the only one who sent in white envelope. HEC does not place the degrees in their envelope

3) WES saving money and time. (3 day rush service, they had taken CAD 200, and now they will handle it in more than 3 days by putting everything on us)
On this I agree 200% with you

Share your views.

Hassan

amisiddi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23.05.2013 PER 07.08.2013
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
I have also sent HEC attested documents in white envelope. Should I expect the same reply from them? My documents are on the way to WES

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
amisiddi said:
I have also sent HEC attested documents in white envelope. Should I expect the same reply from them? My documents are on the way to WES
They are really out of sync between their server and correspondence.

3rd May:
1. My dox reached them at 10:30 am EST
2. I waited for the status to be updated, when nothing happened i finally decided to call them at 3 pm EST
3. They said we have not received anything then the lady asked me to wait for a while and she asked me to provide the tracking no. and luckily they found out that its there and i was told to wait until Monday.
4. however at 7 pm status changed to "not acceptable bla bla bla"

4th May:
1. i received an email from WES saying that we have received your package with your sealed copies from HEC on 3rd May however they have not been reviewed as of yet. Please allow time for your documents to be reviewed and to receive an update. bla bla bla.

Now I have a confusion if my dox are received with HEC seals etc. why status shows not accepted and if status shows not accepted why email says dox have noe been reviewed as of yet. BIG BIG PROBLEM WITH WES I MUST SAY....

mellow123

Apr 24, 2013
realplayer said:

Did you also submit a "Record of Authorization" form attested by your university with your HEC package??

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
mellow123 said:
Did you also submit a "Record of Authorization" form attested by your university with your HEC package??
No, that is not required for Pakistan. I haven't submitted it. WES is just really over burdened right now, as 90% rush is on WES, compared to CES and ICAS. So these guys are pretty much occupied. They will update status, and will solve issues, just keep contacting them, not daily, but alternate days with email / fax.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Someone mentioned that they should work overtime. THEY are working overtime, they may not attend calls after 5 PM, but they are still working for sure. Even on weekends as well. My status of Documents Received / review in progress, rush day service email confirmation etc stuff was done on Sunday. It wasn't a working day, but still, it got updated.

It's just that, their documents formalities are very convenient for almost all of us, and they provided rush services as compared to CES and ICAS. Now that when they start to get 4000 out of 5000 applications [example], they will get over burdened, isn't it, and so much documents looks same, etc, its sure a hell of a work for them.

BakuSalman

Jun 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2011
AOR Received.
10-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
01-12-2011 Eligibility passed: 08-06-2012
Med's Request
17-09-2012 Re-Medical Request 08-08-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2012, 27-08-2014 Med's on Ecas: 08-12-2012
Interview........
Hope so waived
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
Hello Friends,

I need your assistance. What i understand from www.wes.org/ca website is that:

1) First we need to create online account with wes
2) Pay the required Fees
3) Go to HEC, Karachi Regional office and have the degree and transcipt copies attested by the HEC.
4) Asked HEC to place the attested documents in an envelope, seal the envelope and sign it across the flap.
5) Then finally mail the HEC sealed envelope document along with online payment reciept & submitted application reference number to the following address.

World Education Services
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada

Is this the correct method? or pakistani applicants need to do something different?

Aceim

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 02-08-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-07-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1: 23-10-2014 PPR2: 29-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted on: 18-11-2014 PP received on 17-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-07-2015
Guys, I don't know why everyone is facing more or less same sort of problem, although it is very simple to get HEC attestation and WES evaluation as well.

I personally visited HEC, got my original as well as copies of degree and transcript attested and afterwards put my attested copies in envelope, went to their R&D department one of the guy sealed the envelope and pasted three seals and then their head stamped and signed over the seals.

My masters credentials were received by WES earlier directly from my foreign university, whereas my bachelors degree and transcript were delivered on 1st of May, although I had received an email from WES on 1st of may that in order to complete the evaluation they need my bachelors docs (might be they didn't come across my bachelors docs by then)....however on 2nd received email from them that they have received all the required stuff....on my request, normal processing was already upgraded to same day...my evaluation completed on 2nd of May and shipment was made on 2nd as well, as per tracking, currently shipment arrived at Karachi and will be delivered to me tomorrow i.e. 6th may.

Aceim

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 02-08-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-07-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1: 23-10-2014 PPR2: 29-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted on: 18-11-2014 PP received on 17-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-07-2015
BakuSalman said:
Hello Friends,

I need your assistance. What i understand from www.wes.org/ca website is that:

1) First we need to create online account with wes
2) Pay the required Fees
3) Go to HEC, Karachi Regional office and have the degree and transcipt copies attested by the HEC.
Only HEC Islamabad is authorized to attest degree / transcript or its copies
4) Asked HEC to place the attested documents in an envelope, seal the envelope and sign it across the flap.
You have to place the copies in the envelope, also they will paste three seals and stamped and signed it.
5) Then finally mail the HEC sealed envelope document along with online payment reciept & submitted application reference number to the following address.

World Education Services
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada

Is this the correct method? or pakistani applicants need to do something different?

BakuSalman

Jun 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2011
AOR Received.
10-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
01-12-2011 Eligibility passed: 08-06-2012
Med's Request
17-09-2012 Re-Medical Request 08-08-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2012, 27-08-2014 Med's on Ecas: 08-12-2012
Interview........
Hope so waived
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
Aceim said:
Guys, I don't know why everyone is facing more or less same sort of problem, although it is very simple to get HEC attestation and WES evaluation as well.

I personally visited HEC, got my original as well as copies of degree and transcript attested and afterwards put my attested copies in envelope, went to their R&D department one of the guy sealed the envelope and pasted three seals and then their head stamped and signed over the seals.

My masters credentials were received by WES earlier directly from my foreign university, whereas my bachelors degree and transcript were delivered on 1st of May, although I had received an email from WES on 1st of may that in order to complete the evaluation they need my bachelors docs (might be they didn't come across my bachelors docs by then)....however on 2nd received email from them that they have received all the required stuff....on my request, normal processing was already upgraded to same day...my evaluation completed on 2nd of May and shipment was made on 2nd as well, as per tracking, currently shipment arrived at Karachi and will be delivered to me tomorrow i.e. 6th may.
So u mean first applicant need to attest original then copies of degree and transcript?

Did you send the original degree & transcipt to wes?