App. Filed.......
23.05.2013 PER 07.08.2013
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
Please share the number with me too. I am in a fix. dont know whom to contact in HEC

sonyaadnan said:
im facing the same problem. i called wes and they said that hec does not have ur correct info and it does not match with us. so ask hec to correct it and send us (wes) the transcript n degrees directly to us.

im going to call the person i know in hec tomorrow.. lets see what he has to say..

so all of u plz complaint hec for their mistake..

hope it helps..

amisiddi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
I havent opted for OCS. My father had flown from KHI to ISB just to get documents attested. They dont attend calls at these numbers. Morover they must be closed till Monday due to Elections:(

Only my current application status is "in process".
There are another forms whose status is completed. I also did attestation of my document back in 2011. what does that mean? did you get the dox attested in 2011? why are getting them re-attested?
Actually we did attestation when coming to KSA back in 2011 but it wasnt in sealed envelope. instead of sending those already attested docs. we requested for new attestation
So if WES is accessing that DAS.i dont think wes checks the status at das hec. they are jus overworked and full of money
HEC site then they could also see the status of "finished" for other forms

Anyways what I think is WES is taking more to time complete evaluation and thats why are updating such status

There must be something wrong with HEC. coz in ur case ur DAS status was "finished" thats why u didnt get the replt from WES that documents mismatch. instead they send u another thing. n my case and many other case, the DAS status shows "in process" that means HEC has attested the docs but not updated the system. and WES cant verify from HEC site

HAMZA_13

Mar 15, 2013
Hi,

Can someone guide me in following:

i. Can I send my B.Sc and M.Sc Transcript and Degree copies only instead of sending all from Matric to Master ?
ii. Is there any special requirement for copies i.e. color copies , copies from both sides?
iii. Share WES link from where to download application .

Regards,
Mehar

amisiddi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
HAMZA_13 said:
Hi,

Can someone guide me in following:

i. Can I send my B.Sc and M.Sc Transcript and Degree copies only instead of sending all from Matric to Master ?
For HEC you have to send all degree and transcript from matric onwards both original and copies.
ii. Is there any special requirement for copies i.e. color copies , copies from both sides?
make copies from bath sides in blk color. no need of color print
iii. Share WES link from where to download application .

for pakistani applicants, there is no need to send any form. just send HEC attested document in sealed envelope. regarding WES application, you need to fill online

Regards,
Mehar

amisiddi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
Which department have you contacted for changing ur status to "attested" and what documents you took with you while visiting HEC[/color][/b][/font][/color]

ddd1 said:
I got an email today that my evaluation has began. Previously my docs were marked as unacceptanle.

I called, emailed twice and faxed wes in two days. Went to hec and told them my attestation still marks as applied while i have got my docs attested.They changed it to attested. Came home and yesterday late night got this evaluation email from wes.

Please call, email and fax them and talk to hec as well. I dont know which thing worked but its one of them.

ddd1

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
amisiddi said:
Which department have you contacted for changing ur status to "attested" and what documents you took with you while visiting HEC[/color][/b][/font][/color]
I went to HEC and talked to one of the guys at windows..gave him the copies of my attested sheets..he told me to check them later in the evening..when i checked, it was done.

amisiddi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
I dont have attested copies with me. It was already sent to WES. Should I take the token they gave me for attestation.

ddd1 said:
I went to HEC and talked to one of the guys at windows..gave him the copies of my attested sheets..he told me to check them later in the evening..when i checked, it was done.

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phdmaker said:
Friends,

I completed my MBA program last semester & have received transcript & completion letter,whereas, degree will be issued later at convocation in Dec.

Kindly advise if completion letter is suffice in place of degree for both HEC attestation & later for WES evaluation?

Thanks in advance.
Anyone plz on above query. :)

msohail

Star Member
Dec 28, 2009
IT IS NECESSARY THAT I HAVE TO GO PERSONALLY HEC FOR ATTESTATION OR I CAN SEND MY FRIEND WITH AUTHORITY LETTER FOR ATTESTATION

amisiddi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
msohail said:
IT IS NECESSARY THAT I HAVE TO GO PERSONALLY HEC FOR ATTESTATION OR I CAN SEND MY FRIEND WITH AUTHORITY LETTER FOR ATTESTATION
dont send friend for attestation even with authority letter. I did send my friend and HEC refused to attest. The person should be you or your blood relative

sonyaadnan

Star Member
Dec 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
PER: 14-08-14
IELTS Request
sent with application
amisiddi said:
dont send friend for attestation even with authority letter. I did send my friend and HEC refused to attest. The person should be you or your blood relative
my sent my hubby's friend n got attested

ddd1

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
amisiddi said:
I dont have attested copies with me. It was already sent to WES. Should I take the token they gave me for attestation.
yeah that would serve the purpose...tell them my docs were atttested onthis date with this token no...i have sent the attested copies and dont have copies of them.
i think that would do it as they were very nice with those who had attested docs.and if u happen to find some email on hec website, send an email with a scan of ur token and ask them to update ur account.

sonyaadnan

Star Member
Dec 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
PER: 14-08-14
IELTS Request
sent with application
once the account is updated by hec.. how wud wes know? will i have to call?

ddd1

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
sonyaadnan said:
once the account is updated by hec.. how wud wes know? will i have to call?
I didnt contact them after hec update. I waited to see what they would do..They sent me an email by themselves on the day hec updated.

But you can mail, call or fax them just to alert them regarding your case..