+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan B.com (2 years) and MBA (3 Years) assessment query ICAS

TJS

Aug 26, 2015
Hello,

Can any one guide me who has experienced that B.com (2 years) and MBA (3 years) from "PAKISTAN" total 17 years of education will i get the master equivalence or bachelor's if i would get bachelors then they will combine both or they will give separate like 2 years diploma for bcom and 3 or 4 years bachelors for MBA.

I have submitted documents to ICAS for assessment.

Let me know anyone has done this because i want to claim 2 or more degree to gain 50 bonus points.

Reactions: Wasi_xa

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
There's a good chance you'll be assessed as just having one Bachelor degree. You'll have to wait and see what your assessment says.

Much Ado

Jan 15, 2017
TJS said:
Hello,

Can any one guide me who has experienced that B.com (2 years) and MBA (3 years) from "PAKISTAN" total 17 years of education will i get the master equivalence or bachelor's if i would get bachelors then they will combine both or they will give separate like 2 years diploma for bcom and 3 or 4 years bachelors for MBA.

Let me know anyone has done this because i want to claim 2 or more degree to gain 50 bonus points.
HI TJS,
Hope by now you must have gotten your Equivalence. I have the same degrees as your. I did my B.Com from Punjab University of 2 years and MBA from University of Central Punjab. Please let me know if you were able to get Master's equivalence or not?

Also , why did you opt for ICAS. I'm currently thinking of using CES, but have read that the response time is 17 weeks. How many days did you get your evaluation.

I hope you can help. Please do reply.

Akhan1212

Dec 2, 2017
Hey,

Have u got ur equivelancy? I have same degree as yours. B.Com 2 years PC and MBA 3.5 years UCP.
I also want assessment of my degrees so which org is better to get my credentials assessed?

Thanks for any help u can provide.

Dec 20, 2019
Hello,