+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any case of Pre-June applicant in recent days who got refusal letter because of short of points rather than mismatch of duties. Are there any instance in recent days.

This will help us to understand to which extent they have reviewed our files?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
He is a Bangaladesi Applicant of this forum named pranto.

Today i received by post mail received SVO

Dear XXX

This document has been verified with the ielts organization.the photograph on the test report form that you submitted does not match that held by the ielts organization.
i am therefore considering making a recommendation to my program manager to refuse your application under paragraph 40(1)(a) of the immigration and refugee protection
act,2001 which reads:

"40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relacting to relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this act"

if you have any additional information to add to your application you should forwad this to our office by 03 june 2012.

your sincerely

immigration officer
immigration section
May i know what can i do?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

After a long waiting game i have got a refusal from London CHC on the basis of job duties. My status was changed to decision made on 2nd May 2012 and letter received today dated 25th April 2012. They have returned the original documents and will refund the fees (Cheque will be received in next 6 months). I will not be going for an appeal or request visa officer to reopen my case because its useless as they have reject it on the basis of job duties that the list duties were not performed by the applicant, if it was due to the points i would have appealed for it but i dont want to waste more money on this.

I have a strong firm believe that everything is happen for a reason, aur 'ALLAH jo kerta hai uss mein insan ki baitari hi hoti hai'.

I will not be active on this forum any more since i am no more in the game so i wont be keeping myself upto date with the Canadian Immigrations rules and hence i will not be responding to any queries. However i will keep my ID active because i have made a lot of good friends on this forum over the last couple of years and it will be nice to stay in touch with them. Also, if anyone of you is planning to apply for Australian Immigration or has already applied and need any sort of help you can ask me and i will be happy to help you

Till then Good Luck to Everyone may your all dreams come true!

And ofcouse my timeline because everyone is going to ask me that

NOC: 4131
Applications to CIC: 15th April 2010
First Aor: July 2010
Full Docs to London CHC: Sep 2010
2nd AOR: Feb 2011
Status change to DM without Inprocess Date: 2nd May 2012
Rejection Letter Received 14th May 2012 Dated 25th April 2012.

Cheers for the one last time!

Saki

Smile Forever

Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
processing began in oct 2011
Med's Request
waiting......
Med's Done....
waiting.........
Passport Req..
waiting........
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.........
LANDED..........
still waiting........
i dont know why but i am soo disheartened hearing soo many cases being refused...i feel like taking my application back...

i have applied under NOC 3112 but currently does not work under this NOC....so i was wondering they mite think that i have left my profession and so no more wanted.... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(....

i am just sad.... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X... ??? ??? ??? ??? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

khalidcivil

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That was really unfortunate. It is clear that CHC is working almost blindly to clear the backlog.
I personally appreciate the generous help you have been providing to the members of this forum and wish you good luck for the upcoming challenges in life.

regards

saki said:
Hi Guys,

After a long waiting game i have got a refusal from London CHC on the basis of job duties. My status was changed to decision made on 2nd May 2012 and letter received today dated 25th April 2012. They have returned the original documents and will refund the fees (Cheque will be received in next 6 months). I will not be going for an appeal or request visa officer to reopen my case because its useless as they have reject it on the basis of job duties that the list duties were not performed by the applicant, if it was due to the points i would have appealed for it but i dont want to waste more money on this.

I have a strong firm believe that everything is happen for a reason, aur 'ALLAH jo kerta hai uss mein insan ki baitari hi hoti hai'.

I will not be active on this forum any more since i am no more in the game so i wont be keeping myself upto date with the Canadian Immigrations rules and hence i will not be responding to any queries. However i will keep my ID active because i have made a lot of good friends on this forum over the last couple of years and it will be nice to stay in touch with them. Also, if anyone of you is planning to apply for Australian Immigration or has already applied and need any sort of help you can ask me and i will be happy to help you

Saki

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
saki said:
Hi Guys,

Saki
so sad. i have deep regret..your contribution was tremendous

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
saki said:
Hi Guys,

Saki
I really appreciate your efforts for this forum, you will be remembered always, and your unlimited help for us must give you reward by Allah. You must see some good news for next door which has been opened for you inshaullah.

L O V E Y O U B R O T H E R

May2010applicant

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
January 2014
LANDED..........
January / February 2014
Wish you all the best in whatever you decide to do and wherever the life may take you. May God bless you always.

saki said:
Hi Guys,

Saki

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
Yes its 100 % right aur 'ALLAH jo kerta hai uss mein insan ki baitari hi hoti hai'.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
saki said:
Hi Guys,

Cheers for the
one last time!

Saki
Sorry to hear that buddy :( Well said "ALLAH Jo Kerta hai us mein insaan ki behtri hi hoti hai". Your contribution for this forum is commendable. Good Luck for your future plans.

ss1886

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
12-03-2011
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
26-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 04-02-2013, PPR-2 11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
saki said:
Hi Guys,

Saki

@Dear Saki
As you have rightly said 'ALLAH jo kerta hai uss mein insan ki baitari hi hoti hai'.
If I look back at my life, I notice that in my past whatever I thought went wrong or was not achieved by me despite my effort and at that particular time made me feel sad, I realised after some years that it was not good for me in the long run.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
6 to 8 months wait letter now coming.

Whats happening. :eek:

help007 said:
hi every body,
My brother received last week a letter from CHC LONDON that the immigration officer reviewed your application and we start processing your application. we will finish your whole process in 6 - 8 months.

After one week of this letter, E-case changed and says that we start processing ur application from 30th of march.

His details are as follows
NOC = 4131
1st AOR = july 2010
2nd AOR = Sept 2010

Can some one please let me know that any idea that how much time it will take now after start processing for MEDICAL?
I read in a forum that usually within two months after starting processing, medical request comes. So just want to get more information about it.

thanks in advance for any response.

zubbair

Jan 28, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan-2013
saki said:
Hi Guys,

Saki
Im very sad about ur refusal,im shocked how can they refuse ur case,why only pakistanis r facing huge number of refusals thats unfair,but dont be dishearted may be Australia will be better choice for u.

respectall

Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 09, 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009/ Submitted Apr 09, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 2010
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Jul 30, 2012
Passport Req..
Step-1 Nov 20, 2012/ Step-2: Jan 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 26, 2013
saki said:
Hi Guys,

Saki
Dear Saki.
Not getting words, anyhow, thanks for all your support and wishes for the future. Please share your email id as it may be helpful for regarding other options. Again sincere wishes..