+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
ryan niazi said:
Dear my status changed from RVO to Decision Made, I know its rejection ,but i have noticed slightly different in my INSIDE DETAILS than other members,
We received your application for permanent residence on June 10, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 13, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 26, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
your comments are invited ,thanks
I'm afraid it's a refusal.

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
ryan niazi said:
Dear my status changed from RVO to Decision Made, I know its rejection ,but i have noticed slightly different in my INSIDE DETAILS than other members,
We received your application for permanent residence on June 10, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 13, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 26, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
your comments are invited ,thanks
It looks like that they had asked you something more in 2010, Oct and you had not provided it. Pl check your emails / letters etc, you have 30 days to appeal.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MASunny said:
It looks like that they had asked you something more in 2010, Oct and you had not provided it. Pl check your emails / letters etc, you have 30 days to appeal.
MASunny

The letter issued in October 2010 for Mr. Niazi was from CIO to submit complete application to London.

Pilot pk

Apr 19, 2012
Friends,AOA VO told me that they send medical forms through normal mail on 30 April,I lived at DHA Karachi what action I can take to get it quickly ?

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
20-May-2010 (Sent 05-07-2010)
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
10-11-2012 (Case Refused & Re-opened in Aug. 2012)
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 26-06-2013 ; PPR-2 30-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
raaz23 said:
please help as no medical recieve yet

We received your application for permanent residence on April 7, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 18, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 11, 2012
Raaz23

You are lucky to get the processing date which i am still waiting to have...

Anyhow you will get something from London CHC within a month or so.... it can be a letter requesting updated documents or a 6-12 months wait letter.... and if u are realy lucky can be medicals.....

So don't worry at least something is going on with your case....

docsiddiqui

Mar 5, 2012
khalid h said:
Thanks, veva eemoo sunasir
I suggest you people who have sent updated docs, to ask chc by email of any updates, hope your medicals are on the way. I have asked many things many times directly by VOfficer, and got veru good n prompt response,
Goodluck How do you come to know about the email address of visa officer? I also want to send email but i know the general address .

kindly seniors please comment.Thanks

raaz23

Apr 29, 2012
Dear,

Please guide as number of consultants told me that now letters are through TCS. WHile in the forum its normal email. WHats the fact? also what is difference in uptdated letter requirement or medical or wait letter?
My friend got medical after his status changed to in process. he got via tcs in two weeks of status change. in my case in process date is 11 april but i got nthing. please help

zarsher

Jun 1, 2011
Pilot pk said:
Friends,AOA VO told me that they send medical forms through normal mail on 30 April,I lived at DHA Karachi what action I can take to get it quickly ?
Congrats bro.............When did you go IN PROCESS....and what is your NOC?

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pilot pk said:
Stay in touch with ur postman, also find the local post office dealing with the post coming to ur area - develop good relationship with the postman and time to time help him for staying on top of his memory ;D

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
20-May-2010 (Sent 05-07-2010)
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
10-11-2012 (Case Refused & Re-opened in Aug. 2012)
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 26-06-2013 ; PPR-2 30-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
raaz23 said:
Dear,

Please guide as number of consultants told me that now letters are through TCS. WHile in the forum its normal email. WHats the fact? also what is difference in uptdated letter requirement or medical or wait letter?
My friend got medical after his status changed to in process. he got via tcs in two weeks of status change. in my case in process date is 11 april but i got nthing. please help
Raaz23,

If u sent original documents to the VO than only u will receive these back through TCS along with medicals or updated documents request.... otherwise u will receive through normal post and this policy has been confirmed by London Visa Office (please see posts from KhalidH)...

Updated documents request is to resend new forms with Police clearance certificate, Bank statement, pictures etc. after sending these documents u will get medicals within 1-2 months....

6-12 months wait letter u will receive if the Visa Officer approves ur case but Visa quota is not available...

imransub

Oct 29, 2011
Hiii canada1234

I really got disappointed yesterday i received a letter fm LVO that my job description does not match with NOC 0631 as i already mentioned the same job description on letter head n in application form.
Now they are unable to process my case n returned my docs n fees coz as per Vo i dun hv a single year exp according to NOC 0631.

kindly guide me wat shud i do go fr appeal or i dun understand y they do this to me my every thing was perfect even the same jd after a long long waiting i get this news.

Earlyopter

Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER.12-01-2012
AOR Received.
first.04-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
31-7-2012
Med's Done....
28-8-12, recv by LVO 31-8-12
Passport Req..
22-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
desperately waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting
imransub said:
Hiii canada1234

I really got disappointed yesterday i received a letter fm LVO that my job description does not match with NOC 0631 as i already mentioned the same job description on letter head n in application form.
Now they are unable to process my case n returned my docs n fees coz as per Vo i dun hv a single year exp according to NOC 0631.

kindly guide me wat shud i do go fr appeal or i dun understand y they do this to me my every thing was perfect even the same jd after a long long waiting i get this news.
Sorry to hear this bro.Can you please share your timeline.

imransub

Oct 29, 2011
Earlyopter said:
Sorry to hear this bro.Can you please share your timeline.
NOC 0631
1ST AOR APRIL 2010
SENT FULL DOCS JULY 2010
2ND AOR AUG 2010

plz guide me wat shud i do can i go fr appeal or if someone hv the same issue like mine

imransub

Oct 29, 2011
imransub said:
NOC 0631
1ST AOR APRIL 2010
SENT FULL DOCS JULY 2010
2ND AOR AUG 2010

plz guide me wat shud i do can i go fr appeal or if someone hv the same issue like mine
My job exp is more 8 years in hotel industry n i hv mentioned the same jd as per Noc

imransub

Oct 29, 2011
Bravo2000 said:
If you are ok, with the decession made by LVO then it is highly recommended to file an appeal immediately on justified ground as well as write an e-mail to LVO for reconsideration your case on the basis where you deemed fit.

Best of luck and deal the strategically

Senior pls concur and further provide guidance in this regard..............
thanks fr ur advise well i m not satisfied with this decision bt i dun know how to handle this case coz my bro in law applied my case fm toronto thr consultant if my everything is oki then y such decision.