+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

miankamal

Star Member
Jun 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Waiting
News Release – Government of Canada transforms economic immigration program

Subscribe
RSS
Email

Ottawa, March 30, 2012 — To create a fast and flexible immigration system that creates jobs and promotes Canada’s long term prosperity, the Government of Canada will eliminate the backlog in the main federal economic immigration program.

“The Federal Skilled Worker Program backlog is a major roadblock to Canada’s ability to respond to rapidly changing labour market needs,” said Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney. “Having to process applications that are as many as eight years out of date reduces our ability to focus on new applicants with skills and talents that our economy needs today.”

As announced in Economic Action Plan 2012, Citizenship and Immigration Canada is planning to refund fees and return stale applications from nearly all those applicants who applied under the dated criteria in existence before February 27, 2008.

CIC is transforming its suite of economic immigration programs to create a just-in-time system that recruits people with the right skills to meet Canada’s labour market needs, fast tracks their immigration, and gets them working in a period of months, not years. Eliminating the longstanding backlog of FSW applications will allow the Department to focus resources on facilitating the arrival of skilled immigrants who apply under the current eligibility criteria.

Under proposed legislation, CIC will close the files of FSW applicants who applied before February 27, 2008, and for whom an immigration officer has not made a decision based on selection criteria by March 29, 2012. This is expected to affect around 280,000 applicants, including their dependants. CIC will begin the process of returning the full amount of fees paid to the Department by these affected FSW applicants. For those who have passed the selection criteria stage – approximately 20,000 people – CIC will continue processing their applications until they are approved for entry into Canada or not.

Over the last decade, the number of FSW applications received has greatly exceeded the space available within the Immigration Levels Plan each year, resulting in long processing times and an increasing inventory. Under the 2008 Action Plan for Faster Immigration, CIC began to limit intake to priority occupations. The Department added caps to the number of new applications in 2010. As a result of these efforts, CIC has reduced the pre-2008 backlog by more than 50 percent, and the overall FSW inventory by over 25 percent. However, without further action, some FSW applicants might have to wait until 2017 for a decision.

“It’s unreasonable to keep applicants waiting for another five years,” said Minister Kenney. “It’s also a far cry from the nimble and responsive immigration system Canada needs to remain a destination of choice.”

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
AB212,

PCL seems like a department/section of CIC/your VO where most probably your file is going under 'something' ( investigation/review etc) .
I'd advise you to apply for CAIPS once again in 5-6 months from now.

abbas_siraj

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone ,

Just wanna ask is anyone here did their medicals fro IOM Karachi, as i got to know after my medicals were done that the IOM sends medical to CIC Delhi office first and then from there its been transferred to the concerned visa offices. My medicals were done on 6th Feb 2012 and my Visa office is London. I called IOM and they said that my medicals were sent to Dehli on 15th Feb 2012. Its 45 days since my medical were sent to Delhi and still medical recd line not added to my Ecas. I called IOM many times asking that why my medicals were not sent directly to London Visa office but in reply they said that this is the IOM procedure from last many years for all Canadian applicants.

Seniors kindly suggest

Regards

Abbas

AB212

May 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th March, 2010
Doc's Request.
27th April, 2010
AOR Received.
13th October, 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Waiting .... waiting ...
Med's Done....
Waiting .... waiting ...
Interview........
Waiting .... waiting ...
Passport Req..
Waiting .... waiting ...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting .... waiting ...
LANDED..........
Waiting .... waiting ...
Anyways, CAIPS aren't of any help now that my e-cas status has changed from 'In Process' to 'Decision Made' without getting the Medical Request.
Which I think basically means, it's over.
:'(

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
AB212,

Did your Ecas IN PROCESS appeared with a date of commencement?
For how long it was there before it showed Decision Made?
if its indeed a refusal, wait for the letter of refusal letter to come. you can appeal if you think you were misjudged.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
Dear All

Thanks to my Allah Today i got my Medicals and RPRF request from London Through TCS. :) :)

Allah Ka shukar. :)

canada1234 said:
BREAKING NEWS

Staralihaider has got Medical Request with RPRF from CHC London yesterday. Really Amazing.
eemmoo1 said:
Many congrats Ali on receiving medical request on [flash=200,200]http://APRIL 1, 2011[/flash].
saki said:
I hope its not a joke but if it is then ALI loogo k jazbat k saath khelna achi baat nahi hai

:)
canada1234 said:
Hey Saki buddy,
I'm doubtful about him. He must be making us April Fool. Actually I forgot that today is April fool.
I hope that this was not a joke.

@ Ali
Tell the truth.
canada1234 said:
@ Ali
Bravo! This is Amazing. I'm very happy for you. Many many heartiest felicitations.
canada1234 said:

**Congrats! Staralihaider on receiving first medical request in the list on 31.03.2011**

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AB212 said:
Anyways, CAIPS aren't of any help now that my e-cas status has changed from 'In Process' to 'Decision Made' without getting the Medical Request.
Which I think basically means, it's over.
:'(
AB212 when did your ecase change to DM?

AB212

May 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th March, 2010
Doc's Request.
27th April, 2010
AOR Received.
13th October, 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Waiting .... waiting ...
Med's Done....
Waiting .... waiting ...
Interview........
Waiting .... waiting ...
Passport Req..
Waiting .... waiting ...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting .... waiting ...
LANDED..........
Waiting .... waiting ...
jnathan said:
AB212,

Did your Ecas IN PROCESS appeared with a date of commencement?
For how long it was there before it showed Decision Made?
if its indeed a refusal, wait for the letter of refusal letter to come. you can appeal if you think you were misjudged.
I checked my E-cas 5 days ago, and it was 'In Process'. Yesterday I checked and it changed to 'Decision Made' with another line added inside it.
As far as my case is required, it's pretty strong. And I know it. My mom is the principle applicant and like there is not much there to get a refusal about. I mean she is MSc. in Psychology, she scored a perfect 16/16 in IELTS. We've got a clean record. She has got more than 12 years of experience.
And still if they just send the refusal letter and refund our money, then that means we can't even challenge them.

sMark

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
Med's Request
11 Oct, 2012
Med's Done....
22 Oct, 2012
staralihaider said:
Congratulations Staralihaider. Wishing you all the best.

Julieana

Nov 8, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Appeal Case.
Med's Done....