+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

Lahoree

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
LAHORE
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bjlangrial said:
i recieved med request on june 24 by tcs visatronix, and today i hv rec passport docs request via email
applied 24 aug 2010
aor 17 dec
code 3131
u can call or sms 03219501937

congratulations sir,
wish you peaceful journy in advance and soomth completion of medical tooo
did you recieve job verification at any stage or additional doxs for job or POF.
thanks in advance for sharing this information.
Regards

safa

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Sep,2010
Doc's Request.
29 Sep,2010
AOR Received.
31 Jan,2011
IELTS Request
along with app
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
5th April,2012(letter dated 19 March,2012)
Med's Done....
18th April,2012 (dd reached on 24th APril and medical reached LVO on 1st may)
Interview........
Medical results received added on 31st may
Passport Req..
PPR-1 received on 11th July,(docs sent on 12th July) status....DECISION MADE on 14th July.......PPR-2........20th Aug.
VISA ISSUED...
On 20th Aug,2012(PP reached Isl on 27th August,returned on 1st Sep,2012.)
LANDED..........
12th oct,2012,Alhamdullilah
bjlangrial said:
i recieved med request on june 24 by tcs visatronix, and today i hv rec passport docs request via email
applied 24 aug 2010
aor 17 dec
code 3131
u can call or sms 03219501937
AOA,

can you pls tell me about your address appearence and disappearence in between the time of medical request.as i have sent my add docs to london vo on 6th sep and reached there on 9th sep.from that date my address was disappeared like others and came back on 22 or 23 sep but today when i checked my ecas ,again my address was absennt.
would you pls guide me,
thanks,
safa

Prince_Raj

Star Member
Jun 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Now LONDON (Since 30 June 2010)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
COMPLETE APP FILE ON MAY 2009
Doc's Request.
JAN 2010 BY ISB. AND THEN ON FEB 2011 BY LON. In July 2011 Update Forms, Photos requested & sent AND NOW agian in May 2012 updated Forms with Poliice Certificates & RPR Fee is requested /sent
Nomination.....
PNP NOMINATION APRIL 2009
AOR Received.
MAY 2009
IELTS Request
Submiit with appliication
File Transfer...
30 JUNE 2010 TO LONDON
Med's Request
August 2012
Med's Done....
SEPTEMBER 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1, SEPTEMBER 2012, PPR-2 in THE SAME MONTH
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued on october 16th 2012
mianaliraza said:
Has there been any change in your status or its still the same?
No change same " IN PROCESS" SINCE MAY 2009.

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
dear frends..
a good news atlast to share with u all....im oct 2010 applicant my NOC IS 3112 AND vo IS LONDON
TODAY i checked my e case and its in process and processing date they mentioned is 23.sep.2011
my adress got disappeared yesterday when i ws RBVO today address still disappeared but status has changed im so happy.....plz guide me what does in PROCESS mean? they wrote that we hav reviewd ur application and started processing,mean my all varifications and documents has been done????plz tell me.

specially want to thanx canadestin who prayed for me yesterday
thanx alot dear frend

what do u think how much time they will take to send me MR? PLZ do guide me
this forum and forum members are great
i pray for u all....best of luck frendsss

docpak

Prince_Raj

Star Member
Jun 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
JAN 2010 BY ISB. AND THEN ON FEB 2011 BY LON. In July 2011 Update Forms, Photos requested & sent AND NOW agian in May 2012 updated Forms with Poliice Certificates & RPR Fee is requested /sent
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
MAY 2009
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30 JUNE 2010 TO LONDON
Med's Request
August 2012
Med's Done....
SEPTEMBER 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Drzeeshan said:
You are probably going to receive MR and the date on the covering letter is going to be the same as the date of address reappearance. For medical expiry deadline,start counting down from the date on covering letter not the date of receiving via visatronix (TCS). This is my personal experience.

THANK YOU DEAR FOR HOPEFUL STATEMENT

CAN you confirm normally how much time will it take to receive the mail , if they (Visa office) have sent us medical ....?

safa

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Sep,2010
Doc's Request.
29 Sep,2010
AOR Received.
31 Jan,2011
IELTS Request
along with app
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
5th April,2012(letter dated 19 March,2012)
Med's Done....
18th April,2012 (dd reached on 24th APril and medical reached LVO on 1st may)
Interview........
Medical results received added on 31st may
Passport Req..
PPR-1 received on 11th July,(docs sent on 12th July) status....DECISION MADE on 14th July.......PPR-2........20th Aug.
VISA ISSUED...
On 20th Aug,2012(PP reached Isl on 27th August,returned on 1st Sep,2012.)
LANDED..........
12th oct,2012,Alhamdullilah
Drzeeshan said:
You are probably going to receive MR and the date on the covering letter is going to be the same as the date of address reappearance. For medical expiry deadline,start counting down from the date on covering letter not the date of receiving via visatronix (TCS). This is my personal experience.

AOA Drzeeshan,

can you pls guide me about the address appearence and disappearence.i have sent add docs on 6th sep and reached there on 9th sep.address was missing till 23 sep.remained there for almost 2 days and again from 25th it is missing.

what is your experience,plsssssssss.......

thanks,

safa

ss1886

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
12-03-2011
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
26-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 04-02-2013, PPR-2 11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
safa said:
AOA Drzeeshan,

can you pls guide me about the address appearence and disappearence.i have sent add docs on 6th sep and reached there on 9th sep.address was missing till 23 sep.remained there for almost 2 days and again from 25th it is missing.

what is your experience,plsssssssss.......

thanks,

safa

What additional documents were asked by London VO, how (email or TCS) and when (date you received) ??

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
docpak said:
dear frends..
a good news atlast to share with u all....im oct 2010 applicant my NOC IS 3112 AND vo IS LONDON
TODAY i checked my e case and its in process and processing date they mentioned is 23.sep.2011
my adress got disappeared yesterday when i ws RBVO today address still disappeared but status has changed im so happy.....plz guide me what does in PROCESS mean? they wrote that we hav reviewd ur application and started processing,mean my all varifications and documents has been done????plz tell me.

specially want to thanx canadestin who prayed for me yesterday
thanx alot dear frend

what do u think how much time they will take to send me MR? PLZ do guide me
this forum and forum members are great
i pray for u all....best of luck frendsss

docpak
To my understanding you are post June 26, 2010 applicant. "In-Process" means the background check has been started which includes verification of educational certificates, employment, POF, NOC against Ministerial Instructions etc. When the background checks complete you will receive Medical request.To know more about background checks find the below link.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/background-checks-explained-t39578.0.html

Good Luck!

y2abid

Star Member
May 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-12-2009
Doc's Request.
10-4-2010
Nomination.....
real in-process 17-jan-2012
AOR Received.
10-1-2011
Med's Request
04-NOV-2014
Med's Done....
17-NOV-2014
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 2 Dec 2014 and PPR 18 Dec 2014
my e-case address disappear today,
i got my 2nd AOR 10-Jan-2011
in-process with RBVO on 31-mar-2011

so what next ?
Allah help us

Prince_Raj

Star Member
Jun 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
MAY 2009
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30 JUNE 2010 TO LONDON
Med's Request
August 2012
Med's Done....
SEPTEMBER 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Prince_Raj said:
MY ADDRESS REAPPEARS AFTER ONE MONTH OF DISAPPEARANCE
MY ADDRESS AGAIN DISAPPEARED TODAY

jungi

Sep 20, 2010
canada1234 said:
To my understanding you are post June 26, 2010 applicant. "In-Process" means the background check has been started which includes verification of educational certificates, employment, POF, NOC against Ministerial Instructions etc. When the background checks complete you will receive Medical request.To know more about background checks find the below link.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/background-checks-explained-t39578.0.html

Good Luck!
A O A,plez send me e mail adress of inqurey.thanx

ghazwan

Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th-may-2010
Doc's Request.
20th-october-2010
AOR Received.
5th-jan-2011
HI canada 1234,
I sent my file for canada immigration NOC 4131 on 7th may 2010 & i got 1st AOR in october 2010 then sent my full documents in 7th january 2011 after 7 months i got stale dated cheque back on 7th july from chc london office now m waiting for the next stage that is medical ?
is there anyone who got the same profile as mine or anyone who knows about it could tell me that how long it takes.
plz tell me about that things and i got new file number from chc london but its not accessing and it dosn't show any thing,
but wich is my previous file number it has mentioned that (We received your application for permanent residence on May 7, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 20, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review. ) what does it mean???

Your file is in queue. Status showed by e-cas is perfectly fine. You can email to cic London for not accessing the e-cas through 2nd AOR. For medical you should wait further 3-6 months. If you got it early you'd be lucky

plz tell me about my background or verfication stage is clear....?

shazeem

Sep 27, 2011
my process started on 15 july 2008 then the docs request came on 15 march 2009 now my file is at london office can anybody plz help me when will my procedure get complete.

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hyderabad(Sindh) Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
Hi all,

First of all I would like to share the great news that I got my Australia PR grant yesterday, I have applied for both Aus and Canada parallel in Nov'2009, and Aus wins, also I got the following reply from CHC London regarding Refund of application fees;

"Thank you for your enquiry.
Your documents are on file.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

However if you wish to withdraw your application, we will advise to see the following:
Please be advised that in order to withdraw an application, the applicant must submit a signed written request to our office clearly indicating the request and reason for withdrawal. The letter must be sent to the address below. Please ensure that the file number, applicant’s name and date of birth are clearly indicated on the correspondence, as well as the current mailing address including the postal code or P.O. Box number. If we do not receive a written request to withdraw the application, it will continue to be processed.

If your application has passed the paper screening stage you do not qualify for a refund of the processing fees.

However, if the landing fee has been paid, it will be refunded to you. Please be advised that the refund may take up to 6 months to process. Please be patient during this time.

Any application forms and photocopied documents used for the purpose of filing the application will not returned and will be retained on file. All original documents will be returned to the applicant, except for the police certificates

Thank you for your cooperation,

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LMF)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Unit"

So looking to my timeline can any one guess about my applicant status with respect to paper screening, my current E-cas status is In-processing with RBVO details.

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jakram said:
Hi all,

First of all I would like to share the great news that I got my Australia PR grant yesterday, I have applied for both Aus and Canada parallel in Nov'2009, and Aus wins, also I got the following reply from CHC London regarding Refund of application fees;

"Thank you for your enquiry.
Your documents are on file.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

However if you wish to withdraw your application, we will advise to see the following:
Please be advised that in order to withdraw an application, the applicant must submit a signed written request to our office clearly indicating the request and reason for withdrawal. The letter must be sent to the address below. Please ensure that the file number, applicant's name and date of birth are clearly indicated on the correspondence, as well as the current mailing address including the postal code or P.O. Box number. If we do not receive a written request to withdraw the application, it will continue to be processed.

If your application has passed the paper screening stage you do not qualify for a refund of the processing fees.

However, if the landing fee has been paid, it will be refunded to you. Please be advised that the refund may take up to 6 months to process. Please be patient during this time.

Any application forms and photocopied documents used for the purpose of filing the application will not returned and will be retained on file. All original documents will be returned to the applicant, except for the police certificates

Thank you for your cooperation,

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LMF)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Unit"

So looking to my timeline can any one guess about my applicant status with respect to paper screening, my current E-cas status is In-processing with RBVO details.
Dear Jakarm,

First of congrats on getting Aus PR and very wise of you to apply for both immg at same time !
What I think your Paper screening has not started as yet and you should write for refund ASAP and send your request through courier
Good luck :)