+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

zayash

Jun 5, 2011
AzharMajeed said:
Dear does medical tests include anything which checks the ability of hearing of the person under examination ?
No hearing test, but u dont mention u have hearing problem.

jhonjjj

Jan 23, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
27-06-2011
IELTS Request
L 7.0, R 7.5, W 6.5, S 6.5
File Transfer...
04-02-2011
ghazwan said:
HI canada 1234,
I sent my file for canada immigration NOC 4131 on 7th may 2010 & i got 1st AOR in october 2011 then sent my full documents in 7th january 2011 after 7 months i got stale dated cheque back on 7th july from chc london office now m waiting for the next stage that is medical ?
is there anyone who got the same profile as mine or anyone who knows about it could tell me that how long it takes.
plz tell me about that things and i got new file number from chc london but its not accessing and it dosn't show any thing,
but wich is my previous file number it has mentioned that (We received your application for permanent residence on May 7, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 20, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review. )
what does it mean???
Same status as mine. There is nothing to be worried at this moment. The only thing you can do is wait.

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
My address has disappeared today ::)

I have sent email to change my address 20 days ago, may be they are updating my address or something else, I wish they are sending medicals :D

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What are the tests to be performed?
Eye vision test
Physical Examination. An interview will be conducted for confirmation on any major operation, drinking/smoking habits, PTB, blood transfusion)
Urinalysis.
Blood Chemistry
HIV/AIDS Testing
Chest X-ray
[/quote]
I believe while physical examination genetal-sexual organ test is also conducted, i dont know what do they check while this test? Is that true as I read somewhere... ???

ghafoor

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
I wrote to the London vo:

Subject: Case Progress Update

Illustrious Sir/Madam, I am writing this to have a chance of the pleasure of my Case Progress Update!

My details are:

Name: Ghafoor
File No.: ------------------
Date of Birth: -------------
Complete Application Reached London CHC: June 21, 2010 ecas Status: Received by Visa Office, Not In Process!

Reverend Sir/Madam, it is now going to be about 15 months since my application reached this London Visa Office, but I have had not the great pleasure of hearing from your great honour, despite the fact that the standard time given for the processing of our applications in your official website is now 20 months, from which I am only 5 months away!

Sir/Madam, I would feel more than obliged if I could have from your gracious honour the Real Status of my application, NOT THE STANDARD REPLY, PLEASE!

Thanking you for your time and care, and anxiously awaiting a prompt reply from you,

Warmest regards,

Ghafoor

(Address)

I received below-quoted response:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (ASV)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

Queries:

1. Any comments on the VO reply, though the reply is just standard!

2. Can pre-june 2010 cases, now not in the 29 noc list like mine 4131, take years together to be processed?

3. They say 2 years or more! My 2 years are completing in june 2012, any prediction/idea regarding my MR time though my status now RBVO?

Thanks and regards,

Ghafoor

shah0207

May 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
NO
Veva said:
What are the tests to be performed?
Eye vision test
Physical Examination. An interview will be conducted for confirmation on any major operation, drinking/smoking habits, PTB, blood transfusion)
Urinalysis.
Blood Chemistry
HIV/AIDS Testing
Chest X-ray

I believe while physical examination genetal-sexual organ test is also conducted, i dont know what do they check while this test? Is that true as I read somewhere... ???
No one will check ur genitalia.

The following Medical test done,

Chest Xray for Tuberculosis
Blood Test for HIV and VDRL for Sexual transmitted diseases like Syphillis
Urine for sugar, protein and blood only
Very formal eye exam, BP
Very formal clincal exam and previous medical history.

Thats all, be relax and have a smooth medical

saleem22

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
11 mar 2010
AOR Received.
11 aug 2010
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
5 jul 2010
today 21.09.2011 is my file bf date.what should i expect from vo? any experience ?

Drooza

Sep 9, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 Sep. 2009
Doc's Request.
17 Nov. 2009
AOR Received.
18 FEB. 2010
File Transfer...
17 Nov. 2009
Med's Request
20 March 2013
Med's Done....
09 April 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 July 2013
LANDED..........
sept 29 2013
please write full line of your BFD then we can tell you where you are.

shah0207

May 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
NO
saleem22 said:
today 21.09.2011 is my file bf date.what should i expect from vo? any experience ?
Pray to Allah and do hope a very good news.

saleem22

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
11 mar 2010
AOR Received.
11 aug 2010
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
5 jul 2010
Drooza said:
please write full line of your BFD then we can tell you where you are.

papper file sent to pps file bf d to pcl on 21 .9.2011

shah0207

May 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
NO
ItsBeenLongNow said:
Inshallah ur awaiting PPR should be on the way soon
and pray for us waiting MR too

cheerz~
Thanks Adnan

ghazwan

Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th-may-2010
Doc's Request.
20th-october-2010
AOR Received.
5th-jan-2011
HI canada 1234,
I sent my file for canada immigration NOC 4131 on 7th may 2010 & i got 1st AOR in october 2010 then sent my full documents in 7th january 2011 after 7 months i got stale dated cheque back on 7th july from chc london office now m waiting for the next stage that is medical ?
is there anyone who got the same profile as mine or anyone who knows about it could tell me that how long it takes.
plz tell me about that things and i got new file number from chc london but its not accessing and it dosn't show any thing,
but wich is my previous file number it has mentioned that (We received your application for permanent residence on May 7, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 20, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review. ) what does it mean???

Atiq

Aug 29, 2011
ghafoor said:
I wrote to the London vo:

Subject: Case Progress Update

Illustrious Sir/Madam, I am writing this to have a chance of the pleasure of my Case Progress Update!

My details are:

Name: Ghafoor
File No.: ------------------
Date of Birth: -------------
Complete Application Reached London CHC: June 21, 2010 ecas Status: Received by Visa Office, Not In Process!

Reverend Sir/Madam, it is now going to be about 15 months since my application reached this London Visa Office, but I have had not the great pleasure of hearing from your great honour, despite the fact that the standard time given for the processing of our applications in your official website is now 20 months, from which I am only 5 months away!

Sir/Madam, I would feel more than obliged if I could have from your gracious honour the Real Status of my application, NOT THE STANDARD REPLY, PLEASE!

Thanking you for your time and care, and anxiously awaiting a prompt reply from you,

Warmest regards,

Ghafoor

(Address)

I received below-quoted response:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (ASV)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

Queries:

1. Any comments on the VO reply, though the reply is just standard!

2. Can pre-june 2010 cases, now not in the 29 noc list like mine 4131, take years together to be processed?

3. They say 2 years or more! My 2 years are completing in june 2012, any prediction/idea regarding my MR time though my status now RBVO?

Thanks and regards,

Ghafoor

Ghafoor Bahi,

when u received 2AOR letter from London VO?
and what they said about processing time?

please reply