+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

discreet

Apr 25, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2011
AOR Received.
PER: 16/08/2011 AOR: not recieved
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
RBVO: 17/09/2011 INPROCESS: 22/12/2011 Addition of newborn within 45 days: 22/12/2011
Med's Request
10/02/2012
Med's Done....
16/02
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 03/04/12 PPR 2: 25/4/12 via email
VISA ISSUED...
recieved on 08.05.12
LANDED..........
July 2012
canada1234 said:
The passport validity should be at least 6 months at the time of submitted for visa.
Dear Goran and canada123,

Please read this extract copied from PPR1
Regards

Passport Specifications
Your application will be delayed if any of the passports do not meet the following specifications. This delay will
shorten the amount of time that you will have to travel to Canada to become a permanent resident.
1. Submit only copies of the passport pages showing the passport number, date of issue and expiry, your
photo, name, date and place of birth, as well as any amendments to this information.
2. The photocopies must be from the passports you will use to travel to Canada. If you submit a different
passport in Step 2 than the photocopy submitted in Step 1, then all passports will be returned and you will
have to start again from Step 1.
3. Diplomatic, official, service or public affairs passports are not valid for immigration to Canada.
4. All names and dates of birth must be printed in each passport in English or French.
5. The given name (first name) of the passport-holder must be clearly printed on the Given Name line of the
biodata page of each passport. The surname (last name) of the passport-holder must be clearly printed on
the Surname line of the biodata page of each passport. They should match your Updated Information
Chart.
6. Your spouse must have their own passport. Your accompanying children should also each have their own
passports.
7. Each passport must have at least two empty pages.
8. For your visas to have maximum validity, all passports should be valid for at least 12 months from the date
of your medical examinations.

9. All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the biodata page
must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose
pages. Ordinary passports are the only type of passport into which a permanent resident visa may be
inserted. Diplomatic, official, special or other similar types of passports are NOT acceptable

Goran01

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
Dec 2009
File Transfer...
Dec 2009
Med's Request
Apr 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012 but expiry extended per request by VO
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully June 2013, IA
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2013, IA
thanks discreet! I'm confused on PPR1 and PPR 2. So in PPR1 they ask you copies of passports (like in your case) and in PPR2 the original passports?

i've not reached PPR1 yet as only submitted Medicals + additional forms & documents last week. But I also submitted copies of my and wife's passports which was not required. However my passport which I used in our main application package back in Apr 2010 has expired so I thought it best to send a copy of my new passport as the new passport # is the one I used on updated generic application form and Police Certs.

discreet

Apr 25, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2011
AOR Received.
PER: 16/08/2011 AOR: not recieved
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
RBVO: 17/09/2011 INPROCESS: 22/12/2011 Addition of newborn within 45 days: 22/12/2011
Med's Request
10/02/2012
Med's Done....
16/02
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 03/04/12 PPR 2: 25/4/12 via email
VISA ISSUED...
recieved on 08.05.12
LANDED..........
July 2012
Goran01 said:
thanks discreet! I'm confused on PPR1 and PPR 2. So in PPR1 they ask you copies of passports (like in your case) and in PPR2 the original passports?

i've not reached PPR1 yet as only submitted Medicals + additional forms & documents last week. But I also submitted copies of my and wife's passports which was not required. However my passport which I used in our main application package back in Apr 2010 has expired so I thought it best to send a copy of my new passport as the new passport # is the one I used on updated generic application form and Police Certs.
Goran01 said:

u r right.....exactly the same way u mention about PPR1 n PPR2.
Even u have sent copies of fresh passports with medical......U have to complete PPR1 again.
Make sure pasports of whole family must be valid 12 month or more.
Regards

Goran01

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
Dec 2009
File Transfer...
Dec 2009
Med's Request
Apr 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully June 2013, IA
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2013, IA
thanks again.

From what i understand the passport validity "requirement" is 6 months at the time of submitting passports for visa. But for visas to have maximum validity, all passports should be valid for at least 12 months from the date of medical examinations.

So it appears that 1 year passport validity from date of medical is not a requirement but just a preferable situation so that you get max visa. Am i correct?

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goran,
coz u r living in Jamaica, so u received PPR request.. coz 1-2 step PPR procedure is only for the Pakistani reside in Pakistan coz as per Pakistani law u cant send your passport outside country. in your case (i think) u can send your passport for visa stamping directly to UK (if it is your processing country)... so received direct PASSPORT REQUEST for visa stamping..
as for your recent discussion about visa validity i will strongly suggest u to renew your wife passport to get maximum visa period upto May 2013
hope it helps
Goran01 said:
thanks again.

From what i understand the passport validity "requirement" is 6 months at the time of submitting passports for visa. But for visas to have maximum validity, all passports should be valid for at least 12 months from the date of medical examinations.

So it appears that 1 year passport validity from date of medical is not a requirement but just a preferable situation so that you get max visa. Am i correct?

Goran01

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
Dec 2009
File Transfer...
Dec 2009
Med's Request
Apr 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully June 2013, IA
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2013, IA
imran01, you are correct, Jamaica visa office is asking directly for Passports, no requirement to send photocopy first. I live in Cayman but processing country is Jamaica and one can send Passport by courier to CHC in Jamaica.
Things are moving fast in Jamaica visa office; a friend (who submitted application same time as me in 2010) was asked for Medical + updated forms in March this year. He sent Medical in March and updated forms + PR fee on Apr 27th and today has received a letter asking for Passport for visa stamp. This is really fast, PRP1 to visa in 2 months! Same timing happened to 2 more friends earlier this year whose visa office is Jamaica as well.
My case is slightly different and may take longer as I didn't receive a RPRF request when asked to do Medical & send Police Certs+Updated forms in last month's letter. I guess in next step they will ask for PR fee. I will wait for 2 more months and if nothing happens then will get a new passport for begum. Don't care about maximum validity of visa as i can land any time via direct flight.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goran if u r desperate u can send RPRF fee at your own for u and your wife..coz this fee is refundable in case of rejection..and this way u can match with your friends timeline..and at the same time u can check with your bank about the dd encashment which gave u your cases processing speed.. hope u understand my idea

Goran01 said:
imran01, you are correct, Jamaica visa office is asking directly for Passports, no requirement to send photocopy first. I live in Cayman but processing country is Jamaica and one can send Passport by courier to CHC in Jamaica.
Things are moving fast in Jamaica visa office; a friend (who submitted application same time as me in 2010) was asked for Medical + updated forms in March this year. He sent Medical in March and updated forms + PR fee on Apr 27th and today has received a letter asking for Passport for visa stamp. This is really fast, PRP1 to visa in 2 months! Same timing happened to 2 more friends earlier this year whose visa office is Jamaica as well.
My case is slightly different and may take longer as I didn't receive a RPRF request when asked to do Medical & send Police Certs+Updated forms in last month's letter. I guess in next step they will ask for PR fee. I will wait for 2 more months and if nothing happens then will get a new passport for begum. Don't care about maximum validity of visa as i can land any time via direct flight.

Goran01

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
Dec 2009
File Transfer...
Dec 2009
Med's Request
Apr 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully June 2013, IA
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2013, IA
good idea, thanks imran. I'll wait a month and then see. One more question, do we need to inform the visa office where our application is being processed that doctor has sent the Medical results to CIC Ottawa? This is coz Medicals are sent to Ottawa and visa office is Jamaica. Also is the e-Cas updated for Medicals received/processed?

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NO NEED..THey are well connected..
excess of every thing is bad
Goran01 said:
good idea, thanks imran. I'll wait a month and then see. One more question, do we need to inform the visa office where our application is being processed that doctor has sent the Medical results to CIC Ottawa? This is coz Medicals are sent to Ottawa and visa office is Jamaica. Also is the e-Cas updated for Medicals received/processed?

mianaliraza

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London (UK)
NOC Code......
0213-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
22 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
15 Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
30 June 2010
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
01 June 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 received 17 Sep 2012, PPR-2 rcvd 15 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
E-case DM 17 Oct 2012 Visa issued 20 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
27-02-2013
Dear all,

By the Grace of God, today i have received my medical request with certain documents update including POF.

It is fyi that my ecase status was changed to "Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 3, 2012." and after 13 days i have got this news.
Currently my ecase status is same as before.

My timelines are mentioned along with my Alias.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
mianaliraza said:
Dear all,

By the Grace of God, today i have received my medical request with certain documents update including POF.

It is fyi that my ecase status was changed to "Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 3, 2012." and after 13 days i have got this news.

Congrats!

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bohat bohat mobarik baad,
its long wait to get somthing..

mianaliraza said:
Dear all,

mianaliraza

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London (UK)
NOC Code......
0213-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
22 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
15 Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
30 June 2010
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
01 June 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
27-02-2013
canada1234 said:
Congrats!
Thanks bro, sent you a PM please have a look

mianaliraza

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London (UK)
NOC Code......
0213-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
22 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
15 Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
30 June 2010
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
01 June 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
27-02-2013
imran01 said:
bohat bohat mobarik baad,
its long wait to get somthing..
Thank You... !!!!!!!!
By the way tonight i have an activity being in Networks field and i was so sleepy and was thinking of having a cup of coffee, but as soon as i got this news "Hun Tay Pa Ji Neend Hee Nahi A Rahee" :) :)

mech

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
mianaliraza said:
Thank You... !!!!!!!!
By the way tonight i have an activity being in Networks field and i was so sleepy and was thinking of having a cup of coffee, but as soon as i got this news "Hun Tay Pa Ji Neend Hee Nahi A Rahee" :) :)
haha
Congrates pa jee
Khush raho.. te neenda puriyan karo.. canada ja k te soon da time vi nae labna :D