+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

mianaliraza

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London (UK)
NOC Code......
0213-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
22 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
15 Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
30 June 2010
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
01 June 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 received 17 Sep 2012, PPR-2 rcvd 15 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
E-case DM 17 Oct 2012 Visa issued 20 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
27-02-2013
rana_Quebec said:
dear all

please advice me , i have received my medicals and before that i was planning to marry , now i make another plan that she will not accompany me to canada this time but on a later stage (after my landing) so what documents will be required by VO and will it delay my processing ?

thanks
I am not though expert on this, but as you mentioned that you are planning to get married without informing VO and get your process done which ends in your landing at CA. But when you will land in canada point here to be noted is that when you will be in the position to apply for her immigration as dependent, because it could be a chance that VO will say that till the time you get your status as a CA citizen you cannot apply for your dependent.
Secondly if you go like this and the above mentioned concerned is not valid, then the date of your marriage will be of the time when you were in Pakistan.
These are the questions/concerns which i am sharing with you as our other collegues here can answer and help you out.

Regards,
Ali.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
khalidcivil said:
I also have the same confusion. I think, we have to leave it empty or write "NA". Please correct me, if i am wrong.
yes. its not for us.
Khalid, also clear me what does the ''Intended Occupation'' mean?

mianaliraza

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London (UK)
NOC Code......
0213-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
22 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
15 Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
30 June 2010
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
01 June 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
27-02-2013
hinnajamal said:
yes. its not for us.
What occupation you are planning to opt once you reach there in CA.

khalidcivil

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Intended occupation would mean the planned occupation in Canada. I will keep it the same as my current occupation in Pakistan.

hinnajamal said:
yes. its not for us.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
mianaliraza said:
What occupation you are planning to opt once you reach there in CA.
khalidcivil said:
Intended occupation would mean the planned occupation in Canada. I will keep it the same as my current occupation in Pakistan.
Thanks Khalid and Mian

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
mianaliraza said:
I am not though expert on this, but as you mentioned that you are planning to get married without informing VO and get your process done which ends in your landing at CA. But when you will land in canada point here to be noted is that when you will be in the position to apply for her immigration as dependent, because it could be a chance that VO will say that till the time you get your status as a CA citizen you cannot apply for your dependent.
Secondly if you go like this and the above mentioned concerned is not valid, then the date of your marriage will be of the time when you were in Pakistan.
These are the questions/concerns which i am sharing with you as our other collegues here can answer and help you out.

Regards,
Ali.
Thanks for you valuable suggestion , this means that i have to accompany her with me .but the question is that will it delay my complete immigration process more it has already too much delayed.

thanks

mianaliraza

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London (UK)
NOC Code......
0213-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
22 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
15 Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
30 June 2010
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
01 June 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
27-02-2013
rana_Quebec said:
Thanks for you valuable suggestion , this means that i have to accompany her with me .but the question is that will it delay my complete immigration process more it has already too much delayed.

thanks
rana_Quebec said:

thanks
Yes it will as the complete forms as your dependent needs to be filed with vo.

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
rana_Quebec said:

thanks
I read your post from since a week and you are very confused about the issue. So i want to inform you that i know two person who are not the part of this forum, did the same mistake. one of my relative, he married here but did not inform the VO about his marriage, and at the airport he disclosed the thing that i am married, then he was investigated for a very long time and IO asked him that you violated the law you should to inform the VO about it.
the 2nd case was about my 2nd relative, he landed in CA and he married here but did not inform the VO, after landing he claimed that i am married and want to call her wife, but since three years have been passed she did not gone due to fact that her husband did not inform the VO office about his own marriage.
If you study the CIC wesite it is clearly menstion that if your personal cirumstances like born, death, marriage etc changes, you are bounded to inform the VO as soon as possible.
I suggest you that you should to inform the VO about your marrige, i know that it will lead to some delay to your case but it will be really better for you comming future.
Reards,

khalidcivil

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have been missing from the scene for quite some time.
I hope you are fine. Plz do give some time to this forum as a quite a few people get valuable from your accurate analysis.

And I am sure, you will pull it up!!! :)

canada1234 said:
pulling it up.

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
rana_Quebec said:
dear all

please advice me , i have received my medicals and before that i was planning to marry , now i make another plan that she will not accompany me to canada this time but on a later stage (after my landing) so what documents will be required by VO and will it delay my processing ?

thanks
I think i replied your this query in some other thread. Anyways again telling you that Shaziabibi is very right.

You have two options.
1-postpone your marriage if you do not wish to delay your processing. (As your spouse's background checks will start and security checks will be more.)
2- be ready to send your spouse's documents to CHC, London after you get married.

But never ever try to hide anything.its for your won and your family's good if you and your family wish to go to Canada.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
khalidcivil said:
You have been missing from the scene for quite some time.
I hope you are fine. Plz do give some time to this forum as a quite a few people get valuable from your accurate analysis.

And I am sure, you will pull it up!!! :)
hinnajamal said:
participate like in the past. where are u?
Hi hinna & khalid. I was busy in my job that's why couldn't find time for forum. Frankly speaking due to unnecessary delay I'm not excited anymore. :(

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Hi hinna & khalid. I was busy in my job that's why couldn't find time for forum. Frankly speaking due to unnecessary delay I'm not thrilled & excited anymore. :(
I agree with you canada. After so much time no charm or excitement remains. I have seen people getting PRR after 3 years but whats a big deal. It was supposed to be done in an year's time...

khalidcivil

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thats right. Its natural to become passimistic about things..

Generally speaking, we all are doing quite well here in Pak as well. So lets wait and hope for positive outcome of the imigration process. And keep the morale upright!! :)

canada1234 said:
Hi hinna & khalid. I was busy in my job that's why couldn't find time for forum. Frankly speaking due to unnecessary delay I'm not excited anymore. :(