+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

mianaliraza

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London (UK)
NOC Code......
0213-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
22 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
15 Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
30 June 2010
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
01 June 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 received 17 Sep 2012, PPR-2 rcvd 15 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
E-case DM 17 Oct 2012 Visa issued 20 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
27-02-2013
khalidcivil said:
Dear fellows,

Today I received a letter from CHC London asking for MR, updated police clearance, RPRF payment and updated forms. I got it through the usual channel of TCS from its Islamabad office by paying a fee of Rs 1350.

I am a 2009 applicant and my timeline is available at the bottom.

Please advise me regarding selection of DMP in Islamabad / Rawalpindi. Which one would be better?

Regards
Good news ....!!!! Congrats...

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
khalidcivil said:
Dear fellows,

Today I received a letter from CHC London asking for MR, updated police clearance, RPRF payment and updated forms. I got it through the usual channel of TCS from its Islamabad office by paying a fee of Rs 1350.

Congratulations dear
Did they ask u to resubmit all police clearance certs ? and what about bank statement, asked again or not yet ?

khalidcivil

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes. Updated PCC is the requirement.
However, they have not asked for bank statement.

regards
khalid h said:
Congratulations dear
Did they ask u to resubmit all police clearance certs ? and what about bank statement, asked again or not yet ?

zubbair

Jan 28, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan-2013
khalidcivil said:
Yes. Updated PCC is the requirement.
However, they have not asked for bank statement.

regards
Congrats Khalid :)

mrgeminian

Star Member
Oct 12, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October,2010
Doc's Request.
14 OCT,2010 docs received by glen
Nomination.....
BD cashed on 25-10-2010
AOR Received.
6-01-2011
IELTS Request
Already Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
PER on 10 th Feb ,2011 and File transfered to VISA office with RBVO. Now it is "In Process" in Dec,2011
Med's Request
24th March,2012
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Should be waived
Passport Req..
immediate need
VISA ISSUED...
sooner INSHAA ALLAH
LANDED..........
khalidcivil said:
Dear fellows,

I am a 2009 applicant and my timeline is available at the bottom.

Please advise me regarding selection of DMP in Islamabad / Rawalpindi. Which one would be better?

Regards
Congratulation.

respectall

Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 09, 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009/ Submitted Apr 09, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 2010
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Jul 30, 2012
Passport Req..
Step-1 Nov 20, 2012/ Step-2: Jan 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 26, 2013
Dear All

This is first time that I am sharing my complete case with you people. Summary of my application is as under:

First Application sent to CIO Sydney NS. October 2009.

Reply received via email from Canada to submit documents to Islamabad. Dec 2009.

In response of notification to sent complete documents to London, I sent complete file to London and a copy to Islamabad.
London Office: April 2010
Islamabad Office: April 2010

Again received Letter (by post) from London office mentioning that contact us if you do not receive any instruction within eight months. July 2010

My current online client application status an cic (website) is “In Process” from last two/three months, and by clicking the status following detail appears:
We received your application for permanent residence on October 2009.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the London England office on December 2009. The London England office may contact you.
We transferred your application to the London England office on July 2010. The London England office may contact you.

I applied in 2009 when cic announced twelve months fast track immigration program for federal skilled worker. Processing time for applications received between November 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010 for federal skilled workers for Pakistani citizens were fifteen months and now it is extended to twenty seven months.

Instead of twelve (12) months fast track process, twenty eight (28) months have been passed from first application and twenty two (22) months from complete documents submission and still I am not getting any instruction.

Now, what should I do?
Will CIC, at this stage can reject my case by saying any deficit of 67 points?

Please advice regarding the status of my case as I am up to mark of frustration since October 2009.

Regards

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
respectall said:
Dear All

This is first time that I am sharing my complete case with you people. Summary of my application is as under:

Reply received via email from Canada to submit documents to Islamabad. Dec 2009.

In response of notification to sent complete documents to London, I sent complete file to London and a copy to Islamabad.

Again received Letter (by post) from London office mentioning that contact us if you do not receive any instruction within eight months. July 2010

My current online client application status an cic (website) is “In Process” from last two/three months, and by clicking the status following detail appears:
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the London England office on December 2009. The London England office may contact you.
We transferred your application to the London England office on July 2010. The London England office may contact you.

I applied in 2009 when cic announced twelve months fast track immigration program for federal skilled worker. Processing time for applications received between November 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010 for federal skilled workers for Pakistani citizens were fifteen months and now it is extended to twenty seven months.

Instead of twelve (12) months fast track process, twenty eight (28) months have been passed from first application and twenty two (22) months from complete documents submission and still I am not getting any instruction.

Now, what should I do?

Please advice regarding the status of my case as I am up to mark of frustration since October 2009.

Regards
Don;t worry just wait........................

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
respectall said:
Dear All

Now, what should I do?

Regards
Dear check my timelines, still waiting, and we have only 2 options, to wait or to withdraw, but I feel it is close for us to get a decision now. I hope this year

respectall

Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 09, 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Jul 2010
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Jul 30, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 26, 2013
drmunir said:
Don;t worry just wait........................
OK Sir

respectall

Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 09, 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Jul 2010
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Jul 30, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 26, 2013
khalid h said:
Dear check my timelines, still waiting, and we have only 2 options, to wait or to withdraw, but I feel it is close for us to get a decision now. I hope this year
Just Pray

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
dear all

please advice me , i have received my medicals and before that i was planning to marry , now i make another plan that she will not accompany me to canada this time but on a later stage (after my landing) so what documents will be required by VO and will it delay my processing ?

thanks

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
On the new Generic forms, a slot says CSQ receiving date. If one is not an applicant for Qubeic, s/he will leave the space? is it

khalidcivil

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also have the same confusion. I think, we have to leave it empty or write "NA". Please correct me, if i am wrong.

hinnajamal said:
On the new Generic forms, a slot says CSQ receiving date. If one is not an applicant for Qubeic, s/he will leave the space? is it

mianaliraza

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London (UK)
NOC Code......
0213-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
22 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
15 Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
30 June 2010
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
01 June 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 received 17 Sep 2012, PPR-2 rcvd 15 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
E-case DM 17 Oct 2012 Visa issued 20 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
27-02-2013
respectall said:
Dear All

Now, what should I do?

Regards
As other persons have already qouted, dont worry for the delay as we all are in same boat and this is the normal behavior of CA VO. My timelines are almost as yours and my ecase status is IN Process from last two years. So wait and pray for good.
Regards,
Ali.