Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
Salam guys.
My name is Waleed and I have completed my Bachelor's in Civil Engineering in 2012 with a CGPA of 3.25. I have an IELTS score of 8.5. I have gotten admission in Concordia University in Masters in Civil Engineering with a specialization in Construction Management (My final year project also involved Construction Management). I will show about 27 Lacs in my finances and out of which 24 Lac are from sold property (This is half of the payment, we will receive the other half next year. It is mentioned in the sale deed) which i will show the proof of. Plus I will also show my dad's salary plus other income which will add upto something around 13 Lacs. By the way I have been employed for several months now

bazinga07

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Hi,

Your profile is good. You need to prove you have 1 year tuition fee + 11000 CAD living expenses (For Quebec) +3000 CAD for return air ticket etc. (This is just a vaguely close figure).

If this adds up to your funds available and you have proof of the source of these funds and income of your sponsor. You are good to go financially.

Your academic profile is good and matches your experience and previous studies. Although I am not sure, you are in time to apply for study visa at this time from Pakistan as it takes a while to obtain the visa in Pakistan.

You also have to prove ties with Pakistan, like your property evaluation etc.

I guess you are good to go!... All the best!

P.S. With a CGPA of 3 above, you can also try other schools like UBC, UofT, McGill, Waterloo... They are better reputed institutes than Concordia. This is just my personal opinion. Not from the point of view of visa, but also academically it will be helpful for you.

bazinga07

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Sorry brother, I have no idea about it. But people usually say to write and explain things like Why you want to go to study in Canada? Why do you want to the particular course and how is it going to help you in future in your country? Why this university? How much money you have and what is the source etc.? Why will you come back to home country?

This is just an optional document submitted to embassy, because sometimes the documents in the checklist fail to provide the complete picture of an applicant's situation.

So just write everything honestly. It must include all the important things and must be to the point.

P.S. These are just my personal suggestions, I am no expert :)

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
wfsoomro said:
Salam guys.
My name is Waleed and I have completed my Bachelor's in Civil Engineering in 2012 with a CGPA of 3.25. I have an IELTS score of 8.5. I have gotten admission in Concordia University in Masters in Civil Engineering with a specialization in Construction Management (My final year project also involved Construction Management). I will show about 27 Lacs in my finances and out of which 24 Lac are from sold property (This is half of the payment, we will receive the other half next year. It is mentioned in the sale deed) which i will show the proof of. Plus I will also show my dad's salary plus other income which will add upto something around 13 Lacs. By the way I have been employed for several months now
Dear you are good to go...........

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
bazinga07 said:
Hi,

Your profile is good. You need to prove you have 1 year tuition fee + 11000 CAD living expenses (For Quebec) +3000 CAD for return air ticket etc. (This is just a vaguely close figure).

If this adds up to your funds available and you have proof of the source of these funds and income of your sponsor. You are good to go financially.

Your academic profile is good and matches your experience and previous studies. Although I am not sure, you are in time to apply for study visa at this time from Pakistan as it takes a while to obtain the visa in Pakistan.

You also have to prove ties with Pakistan, like your property evaluation etc.

I guess you are good to go!... All the best!

P.S. With a CGPA of 3 above, you can also try other schools like UBC, UofT, McGill, Waterloo... They are better reputed institutes than Concordia. This is just my personal opinion. Not from the point of view of visa, but also academically it will be helpful for you.
Yar i did try for university of Alberta but got refused twice. SO i got quite discouraged and dropped my standards. Plus I did not want to waste anymore time since there was very less left.
Regarding the visa yeah man i know I will unfortunately have to defer my admission to the January session. Cheers :)

FM001

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
ali449 said:
dear Bazinga i need strong sop can you help me in this regard thank you
Hope these links might help you for preparing an SOP;

http://www.4shared.com/file/S8LuLXwp/SOP_Data.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t84700.0.html;msg1032084#msg1032084