+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paid Job Mafia!

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
I have created my EE profile and currently my points are around 415.
As I am aware that the minimum cut-off of EE profile usually goes upto 440-445, so I am trying to find a way to get a PNP nomination.

I consulted some immigration people and they told me for PNP, one needs to have a job offer.
If you have a job then you are guaranteed to get a PNP and if you have a PNP then you are most likely to get PR ITA.

But the catch was - I have to pay for the job offer.
As per the guy, I have to shell out 35-40k CAD for a valid job offer. Some 20-30% of this amount will be kept by the immigration agency and rest 70% will be given to the person/company sending the offer.

Has anyone else had the misfortune of coming in contact with such Job Mafias?

Also, is having valid job offer the only way of getting a PNP in case of Computers/IT professionals?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Report them. Don't go anywhere near them.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I wouldn't suggest you go that route. What would you do if even after paying CAD 35-40k, the job offer turns out to be fake? Is there a way to find out if the vacancy is genuine and if the company is legitimate?

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
_Harry_ said:
As I am aware that the minimum cut-off of EE profile usually goes upto 440-445, so I am trying to find a way to get a PNP nomination.

I consulted some immigration people and they told me for PNP, one needs to have a job offer.
If you have a job then you are guaranteed to get a PNP and if you have a PNP then you are most likely to get PR ITA.

As per the guy, I have to shell out 35-40k CAD for a valid job offer. Some 20-30% of this amount will be kept by the immigration agency and rest 70% will be given to the person/company sending the offer.

Also, is having valid job offer the only way of getting a PNP in case of Computers/IT professionals?
do not go to such guys if they get caught some time in future ur PR/citizenship can come under review or even revoked

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
_Harry_ said:

such people should be reported. don't be an accomplice in their crime/offense. with your score you would get a pnp.

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
Dont do it brother. Too many such agencies promise jobs and fake jobs for PR. Really unfortunate many from abroad fall for these scams.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Folks,

There is a bird with the name""Desperation". It gets an individual to go to any extent.

:D

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
_Harry_ said:

My friend you been caught by swindlers. Never ever believe such guys. I am a PhD candidate in Canada. I didn't have a job offer and most of us here on forum do not have job offers and yet we landed with our PNP nomination. Always trust CIC or PNP website.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
_Harry_ said:

You should definitely report this fraud mate.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/protection/fraud/report.asp

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
Ontario doesn't need job offer.....keep an eye on posts regarding OINP

_Harry_ said: