Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
raffan said:
Kindly tell that paid internship or house job count as experience
As long as you are on a work permit, and the internship is paid and in a skilled occupation, it will count.

I don't know what you mean by a "house job." Are you a physician or other clinician? Do you mean something like a 'residency'? If yes, then yes, it will count.

See for example NOC 3112 - resident physicians are specifically included under "General practitioners."
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=3&val1=3112&val65=physician

raffan

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Im dentist.After completing your degree u have to do house job in a hospital for one year .it is compulsory in pakistan. And it is paid

mumbai5

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
raffan said:
Im dentist.After completing your degree u have to do house job in a hospital for one year .it is compulsory in pakistan. And it is paid
No internship that forms part of education is considered as work exp. paid or unpaid is out of question.

Mumbai5

raffan

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Dear mumbai5 do u know any case or confirmation that it will count in your work experience.

mumbai5

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
raffan said:
Dear mumbai5 do u know any case or confirmation that it will count in your work experience.
I know that any internship doesn't form part of work exp. it's available when one gets an ITA and later the next screen opens up where different docs are to be uploaded, there are quick reckoners besides each of the upload blocks.
For work ex, it states the same.

There are cases of rejection, due to eager addition of such apprentice / internship to total work exp for marginal / borderline case.

People with current upload screen on, may refer and confirm.

Regards,
Mumbai5

Sheeba Bernard

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That is right..internships, even if they are paid, will not be counted as work experience if it is a part of your education

raffan

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
But house job in medical profession does not depend on degree. You get the degree before that one year training.

Sheeba Bernard

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raffan said:
But house job in medical profession does not depend on degree. You get the degree before that one year training.
A house job after you complete compulsory internship should be counted.. I am not sure though...are you a medical doctor?

Sheeba Bernard

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
istari said:
OP's a dentist. And yes, their internship counts towards their work experience.
Hi..even i am a dentist.. But i was told that the internship is not counted as work experience.. Although mine was paid

SecularFirst

Nov 21, 2015
raffan said:
Only way to know for sure is if you go ahead with your application and also let us know later how it turned out.