+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paid Everything with Personal Funds will there be a chance of Visa Rejection ?

Kanav789

Jun 20, 2019
Respected Sir ,

I got Selected in OCAD University in Toronto I have accepted the offer , Deposited the GIC , Deposited the estimated Fees of 26000 CAD and 500 CAD initial deposit . All of this fees is paid by personal funding of my dad Now I am going to apply for Visa , Will there be a Problem in getting the visa I have even prepared The CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT STATEMENT.

Regards
Kanav

Lizahyd

Sep 7, 2018
Respected Sir ,

I got Selected in OCAD University in Toronto I have accepted the offer , Deposited the GIC , Deposited the estimated Fees of 26000 CAD and 500 CAD initial deposit . All of this fees is paid by personal funding of my dad Now I am going to apply for Visa , Will there be a Problem in getting the visa I have even prepared The CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT STATEMENT.

Regards
Kanav
I am also joining ocad for bachelors and did the same thing

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Respected Sir ,

Regards
Kanav
For SDS, you need not show the proof of funds, there was no need of preparing chartered accountant statement. All they want to know is that you paid GIC and 1st year fees. Nothing else matters, there is no need to attach any additional proof.

Reactions: gupt07ash

Lizahyd

Sep 7, 2018
Respected Sir ,

Regards
Kanav
Hi did u get visa