+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paediatric Occupational Therapist

vickyOT

Feb 17, 2012
Hi
I hope this is the right forum to post some questions on...

I am a paediatric occupational therapist in the UK. My husband and I are looking into applying for permanent residency very soon, but I would like to secure a job first to strengthen the application. We would like to be in Ontarion - not sure of a specific area as yet, although that will probably depend on where I can find a job.

I 'm really sruggling to find a good website to search for OT jobs - either that or there aren't many paediatric OT jobs in Ontario...hope not! Is there anyone out there who could advise??

Am I right in thinking that alot of paediatric OT is delivered through private clinics? If so does this mean they will be advertised in a different way?

I would really appreciate any advice!

Thanks in advance, Vicky

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You've asked a pretty specific question and I'm not sure you'll get an answer here. If you haven't already done so - I would recommend you visit the following site to find out how you can qualify to work as an OT in Ontario (you'll have to register with this regulatory body if you want to work as an OT in Ontario). This site may also have links to job information.

http://www.osot.on.ca/eng/