+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pacific coast community College Reviews

Jan 22, 2020
Hi. I am kindly requesting for advise about attending to Pacific coast community College. I am interested in their health care programme. With the hope of getting a work permit afterwards.

sanyinmon

Star Member
Oct 30, 2016
Thank you.
Hi
This college is a private college so will not qualify for a PGWP as indicated in link below. You should look for a public college only.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare/designated-learning-institutions-list.html
I have received their reply today as below.
Key Points of our Program
  • Train to be a caregiver in 18 months. Easy requirements - need working English and over 19 yrs of age. Also get paid as part of your training. Students on study permits can legally work. No Experience Required.
  • Study 4 hrs a day, then work or experience Canadian life in Vancouver.

• Ideal for mature students with family and for young students enjoying Canada. No age limit.

• Affordable study/work Career Diploma plus 10 certificates. $18,488 tuition, plus student visa and accompanying work permit application fee. International Students are able to legally work while studying.

• Earn average $22 per hour or continue studying nursing, Bachelor of Nursing

• Plenty of jobs for home support worker for a long career per government statistics Caregivers provide care to seniors, recovering, sick and the young
Anyone can work legally on completion of this program? Please advise. Thanks