Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2020
Hi Sanjay

Looks like I am in same situation and you could help me here. When we applied under cec both myself and my wife were Outland applicant. But I travelled Canada in October on work permit and I was about to inform IRCC on my address change. But before that I got PPR letter asking to submit passport. But I followed step 1 in the letter and updated IRCC through webform stating primary applicant is in Canada and spouse is in India and we did not submit passport of my wife. I haven't heard back anything after that. Could you please let me know should we had submitted passport for my wife. Are we missing something here. Thanks
As per PPR letter; you should wait for the primary applicant's COPR and send your passport for stamping after getting the primary applicant' COPR.

nm110

Apr 9, 2019
hey guys, anyone from India got the PPR for outland dependents ? VFS is so confusing. Will be great If someone can help me find answers for these question.

1. What option to select when booking for 2 way courier service, PRTD or the application one ?
2. Do we need to prepare 3 packages (3 outland dependents in my case) for each , or put everything in one single pack ?
3. Can we use any kind of envelope or is there some specific criteria for that ?
4. In the PPR letter IRCC asked for height and eye colour, should I include my (PA) information too ? on a single page or 4 printouts ?

thanks in advance

gcrozariol

Jun 30, 2021
Hello Everyone, I recently got Request For Visa email, as mentioned I raised the web form containing my and dependent details. What are the next steps.? I haven't heard back from IRCC after raising the webform. Thank you.
Same here. Did you get a response back from them? If yes, how long did it take?

gcrozariol

Jun 30, 2021
Finally Received my COPR yesterday Dec 7.
Today December 8, I have received a Request For Visa letter which also asks for my Passport (PA) and photos with my dependent.
though it also states If you are currently in Canada, you are not required to submit your passport and advise our office via webform within 5 days.
Earlier I have already received a passport request letter on October 7 but was waiting for COPR.

Hi,
so now with a dependant passport should I send both letters or only one of them? If only one which one - old or new?
Any help is much appreciated.
It took you two months from PPR to PR portal? Omg... I just got the PPR. I was expecting to get that PR portal in hours after PPR :(

Mohit shera

Jan 5, 2021
Go Ahead and submit the passport of your dependent in her country. I have the same case. I am the PA and have not received the portal mail from the IRCC or ecopr yet but I had received the PPR for my Dependent who is in India. She submitted her passport and got the COPR. But she can come to Canada only when I get my landing instruction and ecopr.
Hii bro can you share your e mail. I want to talk. I got ppr of spouse . But not getting anything for me. I am principl applicant in canada.

Fabia

Apr 26, 2014
Hi ,

I just recived passport request for my 1 year old son who is currently in India living with my wife who is a PR. I am Permanent resident and i am currently residing in Canada. the section 2 of their letter is quite confusing. i am looking for help , can someone advise me if i need to send my Wife's (already a PR) passport too while sending my dependent son's passport who is the primary applicant

STEP 2 is very confusing and i am not sure if i just need to send only my son's original passport or even send my wife's passport too
any Help is Highly Appreciated

Thanks

STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)

Determine whether you need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada at: www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/visit/visas.asp

1. If your passport is from a country whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit original passport(s) for you and each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child.

Please note that you STILL need to submit your passport(s) even if:

• You or your accompanying family members have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa or permit.
  • You or your accompanying family members are permanent residents of the U.S.A and holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

Note: All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages.

1. If your passport is from a country whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or your passport is from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and each accompanying family member (Note: any accompanying family member whose passport does require a visa however, will need to submit their original passport as per Step 2a). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months. Please do not send your original passport(s).

*** Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent resident visas cannot be issued on Diplomatic, Official or Military passports or travel documents. You must provide an ordinary passport. ***

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

You must submit together:

1. One copy of this letter.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you. www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

4. If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt. To pay your fees online, click here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do.

5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants

All required documents must be submitted in one single package.
A) To submit your package while overseas:

Please submit your package to the nearest Visa Application Centre along with the VAC Passport Transmission fee
For Passport Transmission instructions and fee details, please visit:

B) If you are currently in Canada, you are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas).

peterjohn

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-07-2021
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
30-06-2021
Passport Req..
06-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-11-2021
LANDED..........
28-11-2021
Hi ,

I just recived passport request for my 1 year old son who is currently in India living with my wife who is a PR. I am Permanent resident and i am currently residing in Canada. the section 2 of their letter is quite confusing. i am looking for help , can someone advise me if i need to send my Wife's (already a PR) passport too while sending my dependent son's passport who is the primary applicant

STEP 2 is very confusing and i am not sure if i just need to send only my son's original passport or even send my wife's passport too
any Help is Highly Appreciated

Thanks

STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)

Determine whether you need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada at: www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/visit/visas.asp

1. If your passport is from a country whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit original passport(s) for you and each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child.

Please note that you STILL need to submit your passport(s) even if:

• You or your accompanying family members have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa or permit.
  • You or your accompanying family members are permanent residents of the U.S.A and holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

Note: All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages.

1. If your passport is from a country whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or your passport is from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and each accompanying family member (Note: any accompanying family member whose passport does require a visa however, will need to submit their original passport as per Step 2a). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months. Please do not send your original passport(s).

*** Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent resident visas cannot be issued on Diplomatic, Official or Military passports or travel documents. You must provide an ordinary passport. ***

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

You must submit together:

1. One copy of this letter.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you. www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

4. If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt. To pay your fees online, click here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do.

5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants

All required documents must be submitted in one single package.
A) To submit your package while overseas:

Please submit your package to the nearest Visa Application Centre along with the VAC Passport Transmission fee
For Passport Transmission instructions and fee details, please visit:

B) If you are currently in Canada, you are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas).
if your wife is already a PR then you should send only your son's passport.

Neon1993

Jun 14, 2022
Hi
CEC inland applicant with outland dependent.
Outland dependent country: India

AOR: 2 April 2022
eCoPR for PA and vritual landing: Mar 25, 2022
PPR for outland dependent: Did not receive even after 2 months and 3 weeks.

I tried to reach IRCC, but no response. When a webform was raised, they replied saying, "In Progress"

Can someone had this situation and how did it got resolved.

nehamishra

May 22, 2018
Hi

I tried to reach IRCC, but no response. When a webform was raised, they replied saying, "In Progress"

Hi,
Primary applicant is inland, Dependent is outland,. We submitted application on 5 May, after an year, we got approval on 29 April, 2022. PA got his PR card on June 10, we are still waiting for my PPR letter. We have raised webforms multiple times, but they never reply to our forms. And when we tried to reach out to MP (since normal processing time has already passed), there is no response from CIC team to MP's emails too. No idea why it is taking so much time.

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
@legalfalcon

Needed your advice urgently...

Actually I am the primary applicant (Inland) and I have an outland dependent (India).
We got PPR letter in the GCKey account (addressed to PA.. which I believe can be used by dependent to send passport to VAC and get COPR)

I have received the portal mail recently but am yet to upload my photo and address n declare that I am in Canada.

Is it ok If I travel to India and submit my passport for stamping at VAC along with my dependent ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Needed your advice urgently...

Actually I am the primary applicant (Inland) and I have an outland dependent (India).
We got PPR letter in the GCKey account (addressed to PA.. which I believe can be used by dependent to send passport to VAC and get COPR)

I have received the portal mail recently but am yet to upload my photo and address n declare that I am in Canada.

Is it ok If I travel to India and submit my passport for stamping at VAC along with my dependent ?
If your address on file is of Canada, you will have to inform that you wish to submit your passport in India, and after IRCC confirms, you can submit your passport in India.

akshaypatel0709

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
@legalfalcon Hi LegalFalcon, I need your help understanding one situation
I am CEC Inland applicant with outland dependent.

I have received PPR request for my spouse and portal request for me.

And, my spouse got portal request too.

I understand, my process will be through portal and my spouse has to sent her password but why they sent portal request for my spouse ?

Do i need to reply to that and say she wants to submit passport using PPR request?

Thanks

bullyman

Sep 29, 2022
Hi

any update on this sir?? same scenario

bullyman

Sep 29, 2022
Hi,
Primary applicant is inland, Dependent is outland,. We submitted application on 5 May, after an year, we got approval on 29 April, 2022. PA got his PR card on June 10, we are still waiting for my PPR letter. We have raised webforms multiple times, but they never reply to our forms. And when we tried to reach out to MP (since normal processing time has already passed), there is no response from CIC team to MP's emails too. No idea why it is taking so much time.
hello
me and my wife have a same problem
june 30 Ecopr receive
aug 15 my wife(inside canada) receive PR card
as of today oct.1 2022 me and my kids did not receive any PPR yet.. 3 months and counting..
can someone have a timeline on this .. thanks