+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

P&G 2021 Application Returned

dawood42

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi , I applied for Parents and grandparents sponsorship 2021 program through online portal.
Today I got a letter from CIC via email stating that i have some information missing on form IMM5406. The letter mentions that i can resubmit docs via email or mail. I also checked the online portal and it says application return and seems like i can resubmit through the portal as well. What should i do should i resubmit via email/mail or through portal? anybody in same boat? Sending through email as well as updating portal might cause confusion right?

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Hi , I applied for Parents and grandparents sponsorship 2021 program through online portal.
Today I got a letter from CIC via email stating that i have some information missing on form IMM5406. The letter mentions that i can resubmit docs via email or mail. I also checked the online portal and it says application return and seems like i can resubmit through the portal as well. What should i do should i resubmit via email/mail or through portal? anybody in same boat? Sending through email as well as updating portal might cause confusion right?
Yeah only do one.

Amit1529

Aug 22, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Dec-2016
Doc's Request.
08-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
11-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
@dawood42 : How long did it take for CIC to reply ?
I mean what was the date of submission for your application and the date when you received the Email.

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
i dont recommend mail as you might have delays especially that we are close to the holidays ,did they mentioned the email you can send to ,cause in general they send things with a no reply emails .

ZRK

Feb 6, 2019
Applied on Sept 28 and received email on Dec 11
I applied for my husband Spousal application on December 9th. Received IRCC PR email on December 10th they received my application. Do you have any idea how long AOR will take?
My second question is once I will receive AOR I want to put his visit visa application because my due date is in june 2022. What are chance for visit visa if any one have experience please share. Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I applied for my husband Spousal application on December 9th. Received IRCC PR email on December 10th they received my application. Do you have any idea how long AOR will take?
My second question is once I will receive AOR I want to put his visit visa application because my due date is in june 2022. What are chance for visit visa if any one have experience please share. Thank you
AOR will take 2-3 months.

He can apply for a TRV at any time, he doesn't need to wait for AOR. Generally speaking, it can be difficult to get a TRV approved if your spouse is in Canada. He will want to show strong ties to his home country such as property, employment and assets. If he has previous travel to Canada or other countries requiring visas such as the US or UK, that will help. It's very hard to say what the chances are of a TRV being approved without knowing his profile.

ZRK

Feb 6, 2019
AOR will take 2-3 months.

He can apply for a TRV at any time, he doesn't need to wait for AOR. Generally speaking, it can be difficult to get a TRV approved if your spouse is in Canada. He will want to show strong ties to his home country such as property, employment and assets. If he has previous travel to Canada or other countries requiring visas such as the US or UK, that will help. It's very hard to say what the chances are of a TRV being approved without knowing his profile.
Hmmmm even though If I attach my high risk pregnancy report? They will not consider?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hmmmm even though If I attach my high risk pregnancy report? They will not consider?
Unfortunately this won't guarantee approval.

Whether he is approved or not will likely depend more on his profile (not yours) and how effectively he can demonstrate strong ties to his home country.

Generally speaking, in situations like this, IRCC is concerned that the spouse wants to use the TRV to move to Canada permanently before PR is approved (not just visit). This is why his ties to his home country and previous travel are important.

But you should certainly try applying. Focus the application on showing his ties to his home country.

NKV90

Mar 13, 2020
Hello, They returned my application because of missing information and didn’t even give me a chance to resend the missing info. Did this happen to anyone?
I waited for three years and just for a missing address they returned my application.
It’s good that they have given you an option to submit the missing info.

Last edited:

nilnitesh

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Hello, They returned my application because of missing information and didn’t even give me a chance to resend the missing info. Did this happen to anyone?
I waited for three years and just for a missing address they returned my application.
It’s good that they have given you an option to submit the missing info.
Was it parents sponsorship application or spousal?