+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OWP status

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
grachael

did you ask CIC 4 yr OWP? when you gonna get? and if you ask what dey said you when you going to get.....I'm hopping det it b true i will get mine in 2 weeks n it b true......god bless

grachael

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ NIPA i did not ask in how many days. the agent just told me it should be in the mail. but she did not tell me specific number of days.
I will just wait for it to come. hehe
Godbless

GMP

Dec 8, 2011
HI I want to try that 127...I am wondering why it is take that long..since the medical reports was submitted last oct,24.....

my application was picked up last june 10..received AOR and medical july 10....I experienced these further exam and just cleared last Oct 18...hopefully 127 will give me good feedback..GOD BlESS!

Mayer28

Dec 8, 2011
Ok ladies, this is what I´ve been told. They basically released the OWP for almost everyone who had their applications sent in in 2010 and 2011. HOWEVER, it doesn´t mean that we received our first stage approval. The timeline for that remains 18 months. But hey, what the hell, at least we are FREE from our nannying days!!! When you receive your OWP, you should look for a remark that says you´ve received FIRST STAGE APPROVAL. You will probably get a separate letter saying that. Let us know!
My application was received on APril 20 2011, started being processed on May 5 2011 and according to the guy at CIC my OWP was issued Dec 4 2011.

miseria

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Mayer28 said:
Ok ladies, this is what I´ve been told. They basically released the OWP for almost everyone who had their applications sent in in 2010 and 2011. HOWEVER, it doesn´t mean that we received our first stage approval. The timeline for that remains 18 months. But hey, what the hell, at least we are FREE from our nannying days!!! When you receive your OWP, you should look for a remark that says you´ve received FIRST STAGE APPROVAL. You will probably get a separate letter saying that. Let us know!
My application was received on APril 20 2011, started being processed on May 5 2011 and according to the guy at CIC my OWP was issued Dec 4 2011.
yes we are free but cic might be pushing their aim to cut off the admissions of PR. that leaves us devastated. yes. we'll still be able to work here but bringing our family here is near impossible with what the cic is doing to the lcp program.

chuchay

Star Member
May 18, 2011
After I heard about people getting their OWP,I called the automated machine Tuesday and I was approved on Dec 3rd.The work permit arrived today but on my cousin`s address.Wont get to see it til saturday.I am dying to see what is written or if there are some restrictions or something that says if the first stage is approved or not yet. by the way I submiited my application Sept 23,2011.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Ok yup there is a remark saying maintained temp resident as per R186 3 , pending lic apr

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Hello Ma Dear Frends

Gud News..........I have ma OWP on ma hand I'm so happy now I can find any employer wwwwwwwwooohhhhhh party tymmmmmm god bless ma all frends soon yr OWP on yr hands thnx...... :) ;) :-*

God bless to Canada and also god bless to govarement of Canada realy dey r very nice and think off all..... I salute to Canada.......I Love Canada and also thnx from ma heart to give me gud lyf.....

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
rosellyalung said:
Ok yup there is a remark saying maintained temp resident as per R186 3 , pending lic apr
. Hi roselle mine doesnt hav such saying maintand tmp res..wat does that mean thou?

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my OWP today in our mailbox and valid until December 04, 2015...This approval didn't reflect on calling CIC toll number 18882422100 127 so to those who didn't get yet and it doesn't say either on their system for sure it will come soon. Btw, I'm not that happy to have it because I just signed my contract with my current employer that will valid until October 14, 2013. It's for professionalism. I promised to her that time when I signed the said contract that I will finish my contract with them. The remarks in my OWP: PENDING LIC APR. LL/S and the conditions: Unless authorized, must not attend any educational institution or take any academic, professional or vocational training course. Must leave canada by December 3, 2015. Keep fighting guys we need our PR. Maybe strikenannies will try to change our petition it should be FASTER FAMILY REUNIFICATION which MEANS FASTER PR. We're here to support and sign the petition. Thanks

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Honeysweeties

Re: OWP status
« Reply #114 on: December 09, 2011, 11:38:55 am »
I got my OWP today in our mailbox and valid until December 04, 2015...This approval didn't reflect on calling CIC toll number 18882422100 127 so to those who didn't get yet and it doesn't say either on their system for sure it will come soon. Btw, I'm not that happy to have it because I just signed my contract with my current employer that will valid until October 14, 2013. It's for professionalism. I promised to her that time when I signed the said contract that I will finish my contract with them. The remarks in my OWP: PENDING LIC APR. LL/S and the conditions: Unless authorized, must not attend any educational institution or take any academic, professional or vocational training course. Must leave canada by December 3, 2015. Keep fighting guys we need our PR. Maybe strikenannies will try to change our petition it should be FASTER FAMILY REUNIFICATION which MEANS FASTER PR. We're here to support and sign the petition. Thanks

Yeh Ma dear You r right I'm agree with you untill we don't get our PR we have to think 4 det cuz since d long tym didnt see our family n kids n we miss dem n dey also miss us.....I pry 2 god plz god help us n god blees ma all frends who wating 4 der OWP n PR.......I have got ma OWP last day but still same feelings same as you when i will get PR n when i will see ma family who waiting 4 me.......every single day we cry to see dem only god knows our tears but I'm sure 1 day god will listen us and soon we all get our PR soon and see our family soon here......god bless you

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
Im april 2011 applicant... Implied status since july 2011. No good news yet. :-(

Implied status: when your work permit expires and ur papers current in process.

miseria

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
roxaida said:
Im april 2011 applicant... Implied status since july 2011. No good news yet. :-(

Implied status: when your work permit expires and ur papers current in process.
@roxaida
oh i see. didnt u renew ur work permit?

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
miseria said:
@ roxaida
oh i see. didnt u renew ur work permit?
nope... coz i passed the application 3 months before the expiration. and yet, i already finished the 24months that time. :'(