Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
chuchay said:
:D I know this is out of topic but anyone knows how to apply for a job at the Pearson airport?
its all in the internet.. http://ca.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Pearson+Airport

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
chuchay said:
:D I know this is out of topic but anyone knows how to apply for a job at the Pearson airport?
is this the pearson airport u mean?? http://www.torontopearson.com/# then click CAREERS

chuchay

Star Member
May 18, 2011
thanks.I've seen it before but it's just office related job.I want to know where to apply for the airlines,gate persons,customer service, ramp agent,or ticket person anything that has to do with ground jobs

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chuchay said:
thanks.I've seen it before but it's just office related job.I want to know where to apply for the airlines,gate persons,customer service, ramp agent,or ticket person anything that has to do with ground jobs
Mostly those jobs are being offered by agencies.

GMP

Dec 8, 2011
hi everyone..so confused...nationwide submitted my medical reports last oct. 24...until now no visa on hand....what does it mean....is furtherance exam affects my applcation...?

hi everyone..so confused. Nationwide submitted my medical reports last Oct.24..and still no visa on hand..thus furtherance exam affects my application timeline..??? :( help!

chuchay

Star Member
May 18, 2011
GMP said:
hi everyone..so confused...nationwide submitted my medical reports last oct. 24...until now no visa on hand....what does it mean....is furtherance exam affects my applcation...?

it takes about three months or so.If you're waiting past over the required processing time, you can call the MCE to follow up on your case

hi everyone..so confused. Nationwide submitted my medical reports last Oct.24..and still no visa on hand..thus furtherance exam affects my application timeline..??? :( help!

GMP

Dec 8, 2011
hello everybody, I am now here in Edmonton Alberta since Feb. 13 2012, my OWP will expire on May 30 2012. My husband already renewed his WP. together with mine...and handed it already since last week.. Unfortunately my OWP not yet issued...is this normal? I am still waiting on the process..
Others told us it should be issued at the same time.....anybody who experienced it before? Help..

Thanks and God Bless us more! ;)

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Gmp- are you both on work permit or you just applied your hisband for spousal work permit?