+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OWP status

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
roxaida said:
tooo way faaar!!!

im going to grand prairie... alberta... moving there... im going to break my contract while waiting for my open work permit. i called CIC and they say, its fine, as long i finished the 24months requirements...
I am sorry you have to move.I love BC,hopefully you gonna get yourOWP working something else other than a nanny!

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
I just speak with an agent from call center its confirm it my owp. But why is my ecas is not yet updated bec she told me thats for my PR application. It a good news for everybody bec it not a technical error or something.
Its real guys!
Happy holidays! people!

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
wsongco said:
I just speak with an agent from call center its confirm it my owp. But why is my ecas is not yet updated bec she told me thats for my PR application. It a good news for everybody bec it not a technical error or something.
Its real guys!
Happy holidyas! people!
Do you think they speed the OWP?

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
wsongco said:
Its real guys!
Happy holidyas! people!
Congrats wsongco!!! Im happy for u! Thats a merry super duper happy christmas for u and ur family...

MADPOtATO: i hope they really speed up the process! Im crossing my fingers... Some oct, nov 2011 applicant, they're already approved with their OWP...

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
roxaida said:
Congrats wsongco!!! Im happy for u! Thats a merry super duper happy christmas for u and ur family...

MADPOtATO: i hope they really speed up the process! Im crossing my fingers... Some oct, nov 2011 applicant, they're already approved with their OWP...
i think they heard about the petition..lolzz...could be true...

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
roxaida said:

@Wsongco. @Roxaida @Iyvly anyone can answer my question?I mailed my application 27nov 2011,when I would be able to check my ecas?
Thanks guys.congrat ,Wsongco!

miseria

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
called immigration just an hour ago. talked to an agent and confirmed that they have issued my owp dec 3 .mailed may application oct 29, 2011, received by nov 4, and in process nov. 10

however my owp expires aug 2012 since i didnt renew my passport before i applied for pr and owp. anybody here who have renewed owp? just confused about the entries like what to choose in the field "i am applying for"? and what to write on my request

grachael

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@miseria - we have the same timeline. congrats.. did u talk with an agent? what did the agent tell you?
thanks and Godbless

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
miseria said:
called immigration just an hour ago. talked to an agent and confirmed that they have issued my owp dec 3 .mailed may application oct 29, 2011, received by nov 4, and in process nov. 10

however my owp expires aug 2012 since i didnt renew my passport before i applied for pr and owp. anybody here who have renewed owp? just confused about the entries like what to choose in the field "i am applying for"? and what to write on my request
Anyway,it is great news,isn't it?congrats!and merry Xams!

miseria

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
yes great news indeed. i dont have my owp yet but im already anxious to renew it :) gggrrrr... why didnt i even renew my passport!

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
miseria said:

@miseria,can I ask you a question hope you do t mind,r you single ?thanks so much and godbless

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
miseria said:
yes great news indeed. i dont have my owp yet but im already anxious to renew it :) gggrrrr... why didnt i even renew my passport!
That is a good question to ask lol,even another 150 dollars,still happy right?