+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OWP - Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered ??

JohnWick07

Star Member
Feb 22, 2020
Hi, I am on PGWP expiring in June 2021. I am applying for OWP and it has this question: Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered ?

What do I upload for this question? My job is not regulated, its a regular job and I have the job letter and pay stubs.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, I am on PGWP expiring in June 2021. I am applying for OWP and it has this question: Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered ?

What do I upload for this question? My job is not regulated, its a regular job and I have the job letter and pay stubs.
On what grounds do you qualify for an OWP?

coolgal

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016

Where exactly did you get this question ? Because I did not.

coolgal

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016

Follow this guide here and open 'Make sure you answer these questions correctly' there.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/students/pgwp-extend.html

coolgal

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
It’s under the required documents section - where you upload your passport/digital photo etc. Unless I am on the wrong link :) can you share the link where you applied?
I applied online. You definitely have taken the wrong route. Please follow that link above and do exactly as it says of course depending on your situation.

Here's the come to canada tool.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool.html

Open the other link i sent you and follow the instructions on how to answer questions in that tool.