+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OWP for Spouse for a nomination approved by SINP

Ras_062013

Jul 24, 2017
Hi there,
Hope to see a response for the below question please and thank you in advance to help me in this scenario.
My partner is working in Canada, Saskatchewan province as food counter attendant already completed 1 year experience, She received provincial nomination from them and her existing work permit got renewed for another 2 years with same profession. Her job category is FA only which doesn't fall in NOC skilled category. I would like to check with you all there if she is still eligible to apply for an Open work permit for me? as spouse/my name is already listed in the Provincial nomination.
I have gathered all documents however just asking you experts to provide a feedback so that to avoid rejection in any manner. We have about 7000CAD as savings to show and i have10 years or experience as well, my experience is not a skilled however it falls under semi skilled profession.
A valuable advise shall be highly appreciated.

carol19.kfp

Nov 29, 2018
Hi any new on your application. Im in a same situation. I got SINP nomination and hoping to get my husband here in Canada as well. But I am not sure where to start. Hoping I can get some ideas from you.
Thanks