+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Tunde Daniels

Aug 6, 2021
I read from the IRCC website that if one has done biometrics within the last 10years, such individual may not need to go through the process biometrics anymore. Anyone with such experience ?

Abtols

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Are you referring to Ghana office ? and if yes, what is their business with Afghanistan entry. Anyway repeat the webform enquiry cos it's the channel I used to get through to them.
Yes Accra office.
Was surprised at the response as well.
Will send a new query.
Thank you.

Tunde Daniels

Aug 6, 2021
Further reply from Ghana today that the additional information documents claimed not to have received since March 8,2021 is now received and my file updated. I hope it's not a begin again process for me. Any similar experience to mine ?

9999Sam

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Hey All,

I applied for PR to me (main applicant)and my family as they are overseas.
the status of my application : application received.
The status of my family application : in process

Any idea please? Why IRCC start my family application before me(main applicant)

My timeline :
Application received : Feb 2021
I got x number : April 2021
AOR: September 2021

tessytessy

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Further reply from Ghana today that the additional information documents claimed not to have received since March 8,2021 is now received and my file updated. I hope it's not a begin again process for me. Any similar experience to mine ?
Did you send it again? If yes, they will use the date they acknowledged receipt.

Tunde Daniels

Aug 6, 2021
But this is an additional information. The first acknowledgement was done in February, where they said my file has been updated before they asked for an additional documents information. Which of the dates will they now based my application. I have not seen my wife and children for 4years now. Someone should shed more light on this please.

Tunde Daniels

Aug 6, 2021
Even when it is an additional documents information after they said the file was updated since February 12 2021 ? Will it start counting from Feb or now they said the file is updated the second time.

Samer88

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Hi all
My dependants received Pre arrival services letter before the medical exam or biometrics,
Has anyone got something like this case?

Noraalzomor

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi all
My dependants received Pre arrival services letter before the medical exam or biometrics,
Has anyone got something like this case?
Which visa office?

my husband’s application is processed in Abu Dhabi visa office and we have received Pre-arrival services before biometrics and medical exam; however, the next day, we received the biometrics letter instruction. That was beginning of April, and until now we haven’t received any email!

Samer88

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Which visa office?

my husband’s application is processed in Abu Dhabi visa office and we have received Pre-arrival services before biometrics and medical exam; however, the next day, we received the biometrics letter instruction. That was beginning of April, and until now we haven’t received any email!
Amman office

Jahlove2000

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Hello everyone,

I was asked to submit my out of Canada dependants application to Accra in June 2021.

My spouse missed a call from AVO earlier today..... She would be returning the call on Monday. Has anyone got a call like this before? Any suggestions is welcome.

Thank you