+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Altamsh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Dear Friends,
How long London VO is taking these days for PPR after Medical sent to them? I have asked few, and one them confirm that he got PPR for his dependents just after 6 days?
So anyone here can confirm that too .?
thanks

Noraalzomor

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Last update for my overseas husband is on March 30th, 2021 where they asked for biometrics and sent Pre-arrival services.
I assume they started security check in April.
Is this normal (almost 7 months) in security stage?

visa office is Abu Dhabi!

Norijal

Oct 20, 2021
Hello everyone..

my case just got approved and I got status of conventional refugee .

my wife and daughter are living in back home.I applied for their PR as well in Mississauga processing centre.. how long it’s gonna take? Any one applied for PR in recent months?

What about TD? What reason should I give to immigration while applying for TD? Because for TD we should have valid reason..

though I dnt want to travel back to my home country but it’s been years to see my family so wana meet them in any other country ..so need yoursuggestions on that.thanks alot

Tunde Daniels

Aug 6, 2021
I got a reply from immigration Ghana today that they didn't receive my additional information that I sent since March 8, 2021. That I should resend the information through their mail. Has anyone experience this before and I hope it's not a begin again process for me.

Noraalzomor

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
I got a reply from immigration Ghana today that they didn't receive my additional information that I sent since March 8, 2021. That I should resend the information through their mail. Has anyone experience this before and I hope it's not a begin again process for me.
Send it again just in case. But I have encountered a situation like this where someone responded to my question in email that they didn’t receive my additional document after like 3 months from sending it; however, when I received ATIP notes, it was shown that they have received it immediately after I sent it. So, sometimes it is just a miscommunication between them.

MOHAMMEDN

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Mississauga
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-06-2021
I have received my Eligibilty Passed Letter and Pre-Arrival Letter same day October 18th 2021

My timeline is:
Application received July 31st 2020
Started Processing: June 18th 2021
Medical Exemption email: July 15th 2021
Additional documents request: July 29 2021
Eligibilty Passed Letter: October 18th 2021
Medical Passed:October 18th 2021
Pre-arrival Letter: October 18th 2021

They sent me a request to pay Biometric fee for my overseas spouse on the same eligibilty letter. Any one has any idea how long until I receive Portal Invitation? and what would be the process for my overseas spouse? Thanks in advance! Good luck to all of you.

tender91

Mar 3, 2018
Hi everyone
My husband is in Malaysia (Singapore office) and got his papers approved May 18th. On July 2021 they asked for a second medical which he sent. Then the last correspondence they asked for his social media accounts august 2021 and till today no other correspondence. They have no asked for biometrics or anything else. Is anyone with singapore office and can share their experience? Is this delay since approval (5 months) normal?

Abtols

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
How did you get in touch with them please? The webform we sent a month ago got response they are occupied with the Afghan crisis at the moment and can't address the query( to check if they got the application we sent to them through DHL. DHL delivered though as we confirmed through tracking).

Tunde Daniels

Aug 6, 2021
Are you referring to Ghana office ? and if yes, what is their business with Afghanistan entry. Anyway repeat the webform enquiry cos it's the channel I used to get through to them.

Reactions: Abtols