+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Mursal Waheed

Star Member
Dec 16, 2019
Are you from Afghanistan and did your overseas application process in London visa office? Did your overseas family received biometric letter yet ?
Iam from AFGHANISTAN today received letter stated my dependents case is transferred to london. But how are they gona do biometric? If they ask? There is no government and no services, borders are closed and no flights

Mursal Waheed

Star Member
Dec 16, 2019
Are you from Afghanistan and did your overseas application process in London visa office? Did your overseas family received biometric letter yet ?
I know its a hard and difficult process, but Afghanistan is in reality a dangerous place to live ...the government is collapsed and so many bombing and suicide attacks...its about life and death of all citizens ...not only waiting but we are not sure for our families one more week of life...may god protect all ..
Its out of imagination now ...

Mursal Waheed

Star Member
Dec 16, 2019
Does anyone know what category to choose for dependents in their application
I mean what to select from the list if their application is sent to visa process office in london is it family class or what

cet

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Does anyone know what category to choose for dependents in their application
I mean what to select from the list if their application is sent to visa process office in london is it family class or what
if you are in Canada right now, and they are in outside, they will choose family class- değendent chil or spouse whatever

Mursal Waheed

Star Member
Dec 16, 2019
Hi
I have a msg saying my dependents file was sent to london visa office for processing. Can anyone tell me what is next? Should i send them my husband application by mail or by my secure account? And my family is in Afghanistan my two young kids too. I feel extremely anxious about them.

Abtols

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
It's a sad day when Afghans in Canada with dependants in Afghanistan are being told their application isn't priority because of people who need international intervention/rescue/resources in Afghanistan. IRCC has been a broken system under the present administration.

Abtols

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Ouch thats the big issue here. If she has UCI and application number, she would have been able to check. Its when she gets it that she can actually check
I believe the real question most want to ask is: How were you able to secure a UCI number for your overseas dependent, while your file as main applicant was still being processed. Expatiate on that please.

Reactions: Tels

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
After submitting biometric how long will take to get medical request any Afghans here ?

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
I believe the real question most want to ask is: How were you able to secure a UCI number for your overseas dependent, while your file as main applicant was still being processed. Expatiate on that please.
Yes. While my application was still on or at its concluding part, They sent a biometric letter to my wife requesting her to go for biometric and in that letter, it has UCI No and Application number

Reactions: Abtols

Dominate

Apr 11, 2019
You are right. I sent my documents by e-mail in December. Total silence from IRCC. Then in April, I sent the same documents by DHL and they acknowledged receipt and put me on April queue. I have lost 4 months wait time just like that.
HELLO TESSYTESSY HAVE YOU GOOTEN ANY UPDATE FROM AVO

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Please how can I change my spouse name? We just got married when I added her to my application. I used her name and fathers name because that is what is in her passport. At what point can I change her name to mine as she has been requesting me to do. Is it at the point she is coming to Canada or when exactly? Please if you have done a change of name, just let me know how you went about it.