+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
I think this is true because this is what happened with me. I sent my application to Cairo VO. The VO says they transferred it to IRCC, which says they have it.
Did your spouse went to canada as a refugee? And did IRCC transfer your file back to the Vo?

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
I meant when did you send your dependents application to the VO? And you will hear a good news soon
I sent Nov 22 , 2020 thank you I hope we will get good news soon. I heard a lot rumors that from April there will be kick off on the process- everything will be very fast. Hope it is not just rumors.

Reactions: Virgono1

Virgono1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2018
I sent Nov 22 , 2020 thank you I hope we will get good news soon. I heard a lot rumors that from April there will be kick off on the process- everything will be very fast. Hope it is not just rumors.
We r in same boat I send my dependents documents to LVO on 23 nov 2020 no update nothing received yet hope we hear some good news soon InshaAllah

Reactions: Ex ツ

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
We r in same boat I send my dependents documents to LVO on 23 nov 2020 no update nothing received yet hope we hear some good news soon InshaAllah
Thank you. Mine is Ankara VO. Waiting .how about pr card did you received it? Mine more than 2 months called yesterday said that photo not updated on the sistem yet

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Do they give AOR by any chance ? Or should we track our application ? The moment its delivered its considered AOR?

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Which VO did you sent to? You didnt receive Medical or bio ? Ratmir did receive medical and bio for his dependent how come u didnt

Reactions: Virgono1