+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Blakky2

Aug 12, 2020
Hello Guys

I am in Canada and my or application just got approved and I was requested by IRCC to send my daughter PR Application to Ghana visa office. which address will I use, My daughter is in Nigeria . Thank you.

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Hi folks,
I’ve received a letter of approval stating that my application has been completed. And asked me to submit my family’s application to Ankara visa office. I’ve prepared all the required documents of my wife. Should I send them to Ankara VO now or I’ve to wait for Ankara VO for requesting my wife application? How’s that work? Thanks

Ranolive

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hi folks,
I’ve received a letter of approval stating that my application has been completed. And asked me to submit my family’s application to Ankara visa office. I’ve prepared all the required documents of my wife. Should I send them to Ankara VO now or I’ve to wait for Ankara VO for requesting my wife application? How’s that work? Thanks
Wait small time
There may be a little difference between types of documents that the V.O may request

Reactions: Ratmir and Onetv1

SODEEP

Mar 2, 2020
I am March,2019 applicant...New delhi visa office(NDVO). I received email last week requesting for various forms(IMM0008/IMM5669/IMM5406/TRAVEL HISTORY FORM)and additional docs like police certificate, educational certificate, marriage certificate, Marriage photos, passport biopage, birth certificate, Passport size photos.
Rest everything is fine but I have encountered a problem and i need ur help...
My question is we have Marriage Certificate,Relationship certificate...
But no marriage photos as our marriage photos was there in a memory card and the card got corrupted.Not even a single photo...So, I have prepared a letter explaining the reasons for not being able to provide the marriage photos and also I have attached communication proof like email conversations, social media(Skype,Viber, Facebook messenger)messages. Also i have attached many video call screenshots, plus financial support documents, My spouse company's beneficiary letter which includes my name in it,as a beneficary...
Will that be enough or i need to provide anymore thing to support it...I am really tensed...Anyone Kindly suggest

Hunarnamiq

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
Canada
App. Filed.......
9 feb 2018
Guys I have a question, I submitted family application with my application on feb-2018, then after AIP ON jun 2019 they asked again to submit it to Ankara VO, on Jan-2020 family got Pre arrivel letter then on NOV 2020 i got my DM, after 34 months,then they ask again for 3rd time to submit family forms in same VO.
What should I expect in my situation?

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
Guys I have a question, I submitted family application with my application on feb-2018, then after AIP ON jun 2019 they asked again to submit it to Ankara VO, on Jan-2020 family got Pre arrivel letter then on NOV 2020 i got my DM, after 34 months,then they ask again for 3rd time to submit family forms in same VO.
It is unfair. Contact IRCC and visa office through your MP.

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Guys I have a question, I submitted a family application with my application in Feb-2018, then after AIP in Jun 2019 they asked again to submit it to Ankara VO, on Jan-2020 family got a Pre-arrival letter then on NOV 2020 I got my DM, after 34 months, then they ask again for 3rd time to submit family forms in the same VO.
In Feb 2018, do they asked to submit? or you did by yourself?

there could be a misunderstanding, one of my friend when applying for refugee did a biometric, then he got married. these days they asked him to submit biometric and to wait for an appointment for that but after some time they just simple updated his biometrics,

this is not the same situation but overall it says that sometimes they go by procedure then realize that they have already what they ask

you should somehow to write to Ankara VO about documents, I can provide an email. tell them that they have these documents, just remind them,
the email below contact them
ankraimmigration@international.gc.ca

good luck,

Hunarnamiq

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
Canada
App. Filed.......
9 feb 2018
In Feb 2018, do they asked to submit? or you did by yourself?

there could be a misunderstanding, one of my friend when applying for refugee did a biometric, then he got married. these days they asked him to submit biometric and to wait for an appointment for that but after some time they just simple updated his biometrics,

this is not the same situation but overall it says that sometimes they go by procedure then realize that they have already what they ask

you should somehow to write to Ankara VO about documents, i can provide they have these documents, just remind them,
the email below contact them
ankraimmigration@international.gc.ca

good luck,
I shoot them 10 emails from jan 2019 until today, they said application in process.

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Hi folks,
any news?>

Reactions: saidur

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Hi everyone,

Good news, got biometric instruction for my wife,

I paid the fee last year 2019 September, today got instruction.

Just want to know what comes after submitting Biometrics, and in practice how long it takes?
as we moved to the vaccine period hope Covid 19 will not be an issue.