+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

mugere

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Today i got AIP ! medical passed today! They asked documents to send for my overseas dependant ! Am september 2018

In form IMM008 which category do we have to choose? family class? or refugee?

refugeewithkids

Jul 24, 2020
Today i got AIP ! medical passed today! They asked documents to send for my overseas dependant ! Am september 2018

In form IMM008 which category do we have to choose? family class? or refugee?
Please advise what they sent? are you a PR or not yet?...

Where your spouse lives?

kelepirci

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Can any one guide me how to add overseas dependent application to MyCIC account?

I have the application number and tried to add couple of times without success?

Any help would be appreciated

Reactions: jack_2001

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Can any one guide me how to add overseas dependent application to MyCIC account?

I have the application number and tried to add couple of times without success?

Any help would be appreciated
It will not
It’s waste of time you can see then from e case

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Hi everyone,

Does anyone submitted overseas documents to Ankara VO recently? Please I need your experience. I should send documents so I want to get some more information.

mugere

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Today I got COPR ! I sent already documents in overseas visa office for my spouse via DHL! Dar es Salaam visa office! who else have or had application at dar visa office? can u share your experience with that VO?

Reactions: Virgono1 and Onetv1

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Today I got COPR ! I sent already documents in overseas visa office for my spouse via DHL! Dar es Salaam visa office! who else have or had application at dar visa office? can u share your experience with that VO?
Do you kids in your application?