+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Fuad_Hussein

Apr 5, 2019
Yeah, my wife passed it in March, still no news. Gcms notes from end of June shows that background check didn't started yet. Ordered new one, waiting.
The same situation as mine spouse, did u check via automated sistem? I got also decision made on web

Fuad_Hussein

Apr 5, 2019
No still shows in process. Can you share your timeline? And did you order GCMS notes?
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 14, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on November 8, 2018.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on May 15, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.( end of May )
  5. I got my PR on June -2019

Fuad_Hussein

Apr 5, 2019
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 14, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on November 8, 2018.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on May 15, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.( end of May )
  5. I got my PR on June -2019
I ordered GCMS notes , but didn’t got yet

chabuck

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hi everyone my spouse got this e mail today

Please confirm the current country of residence for you and all accompanying dependents on your application. Please also advise us within the next 10 days if you are able to travel before 28 February 2021, which is the validity date your permanent resident visas and confirmation of permanent residence documents would be issued to.

Please advise us by email as soon as possible to avoid further delay. Documents sent as attachments cannot exceed 5 MB in size. Any attachment larger than 5MB must be divided into smaller separate attachments.
Is it dm , and do we have to submitt Scanned passport copies at this stage , any idea about finishing this process
Regards

Emil7

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
Hi everyone my spouse got this e mail today

Is it dm , and do we have to submitt Scanned passport copies at this stage , any idea about finishing this process
Regards
Looks like it's passport request. Can you please share your timeline?

chabuck

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
We received your application for permanent residence on November 29, 2017.
  1. We started processing your application on September 13, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence on December 20, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on December 20, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.