+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
They send me at the same time...
Pre arrival and medical...
So hopefully you’ll get it today or tomorrow....
Hi
Raza
Have your family done your medical , will covid 19 will effect the medical situation or family flight?
Any idea or any update about your family
Thanks

Raza0071

Sep 19, 2019
Hi
Raza
Have your family done your medical , will covid 19 will effect the medical situation or family flight?
Any idea or any update about your family
Thanks
Done medical but London is also closing down. Hope for the best. But prepare for delay delays and ......

Spearman123

Jan 20, 2018
Hello, i got my daughter pr visa with an error as the passport no. Not correct "Missed the last digit"

Please advise, book for my family once the airports open or wait till. That problem resolved, i already emailed the Embassy but my concern if takes longer during Coronavirus health measurements and my family could stuck overseas.

Note: my wife and son Visas are correct, only my daughter with that error.

Your quick response will be highly appreciated

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Hello, i got my daughter pr visa with an error as the passport no. Not correct "Missed the last digit"

Please advise, book for my family once the airports open or wait till. That problem resolved, i already emailed the Embassy but my concern if takes longer during Coronavirus health measurements and my family could stuck overseas.

Note: my wife and son Visas are correct, only my daughter with that error.

Your quick response will be highly appreciated
It’s just typo and it’s happened lot and as you said you already informed the embassy so just check the COPR and if there is any error tell your family to inform the immigration officer in the airport in order to correct it in the system . Congratulations and hope they can get a flight soon

Spearman123

Jan 20, 2018
It’s just typo and it’s happened lot and as you said you already informed the embassy so just check the COPR and if there is any error tell your family to inform the immigration officer in the airport in order to correct it in the system . Congratulations and hope they can get a flight soon
Thanks YoYo81 for your reply
You don't think the airport officer won't prevent them from getting the plane a cause of the error

Amjad.ADKBK

Dec 20, 2018
hi
i want to know if our application under process our held up due to COVID-19 , am asking for dependent overseas . and if its still in process what is the expected time to finalize the application

regards

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
hi
i want to know if our application under process our held up due to COVID-19 , am asking for dependent overseas . and if its still in process what is the expected time to finalize the application

regards
Based on CIC website https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html
, IRCC still processing PR applications but of course there is impact on processing time

Are you continuing to process and accept applications?

As announced, there are travel restrictions in place. We are continuing to accept and process applications at this time, although foreign nationals, unless exempt, will have their travel restricted until these measures have been lifted.

What is the impact on your processing times?

While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 may have an impact on processing times, and the current posted processing times may not be accurate.

Floxy2020

Feb 14, 2020
Hello all,

Please can someone tell me the next step if it's been 31 calendar days since CBSA notes was requested, still no reply.

Thank you.

Emil7

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
Hello all,

Please can someone tell me the next step if it's been 31 calendar days since CBSA notes was requested, still no reply.

Thank you.
It has been 50days since I ordered CBSA notes. 2 weeks ago I received a letter from them, saying that they need an extension of time of up to 45 days to process my request. So probably it will take 2 months to get your notes

Arbz

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
How long does it take to get acknowledgment from London office for overseas spouse application