+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
Hello,

Las month Overseas VO asked for some documents and criminal record for my wife, i sent all required documents except Criminal record and i explained in web form that's dangerous and could lead to arrest my wife if she goes and apply for that document، and few days ago they send me an email asked for the missing document which is Criminal record and they said i have 30 days to submit that document and i replied explained how it's dangerous.

So i am wondering if they didn't get my webform first time, or they don't care if that's dangerous or not.

So please advise what should i do.

Your quick response will be highly appreciated,
Thanks in advance
write them a written letter explaining why you cannot provide that record (don’t forget to have ur wife sign it) and send it to the address of the visa office. Webform is not guaranteed to the best of my knowledge.

Spearman123

Jan 20, 2018
write them a written letter explaining why you cannot provide that record (don’t forget to have ur wife sign it) and send it to the address of the visa office. Webform is not guaranteed to the best of my knowledge.
I already did that in a web form then they send me an email asking to send the missing document which is the police Certificate

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Today I received this email:
You are missing the following
> Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures Missing signature. This must be received at this office by: 2020/02

my family is not with me in Canada but they are including in my application . It’s possible they send their signatures by email and then I submitted to office ?

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
Today I received this email:
You are missing the following
> Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures Missing signature. This must be received at this office by: 2020/02

my family is not with me in Canada but they are including in my application . It’s possible they send their signatures by email and then I submitted to office ?
They’re asking for this form from you or from your dependents outside of Canada?

tosinandtoyin

Sep 13, 2019
Does any one have info of how processing of dependent application is being processed by the Nigeria Visa office. Kindly share ur experience on your entire timeline

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
I just checked my application status and I found DM :p:p finally , I’m still not believing my eyes o_O . Hope to get PPR email soon and don’t get delayed like previous steps. Wish me luck guys I really tired from this long process and I feel has no energy left
Congratulations

Reactions: YoYo81