+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Refugeee

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Happy new year to all :p, 2019 was really difficult year for most of us I guess o_O . I hope 2020 bering us good news for PR and family reunion

Wishing you and your family good health, happiness and success :)
Happy New Year.
5 months waiting. Not even a single update or Pre Arrival Service/Eligibility Passed... Sigh
:( :( :(

Reactions: YoYo81

Safar@2016

Star Member
Feb 21, 2018
Happy new year to all :p, 2019 was really difficult year for most of us I guess o_O . I hope 2020 bering us good news for PR and family reunion

Wishing you and your family good health, happiness and success :)
Thanks YoYo happy new year for you too , wishing you to meet you family soon :)

Safar@2016

Star Member
Feb 21, 2018
Happy New Year everyone.
I hope you all are doing well. Congratulations Safar hope your family will be with you soon. Hope everyone will be in Canada this years :):)
Thanks a lot Hadeel happy new year and new life for you and your husband in Canada .when do you expect the VO request the passports as medical exam already received since 2 weeks .Thanks for you

Reactions: hadeel_1986

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
We managed to call IRCC about my dad’s application today, we were informed that the eligibility has passed, and waiting on background check.

Last update was Oct. 10, 2019 requesting military details.

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
We managed to call IRCC about my dad’s application today, we were informed that the eligibility has passed, and waiting on background check.

Last update was Oct. 10, 2019 requesting military details.
This is good news :) hope backgrounder check finalize fast

Reactions: live&love

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
thank you. Did you get passport request?
Not yet , I don’t know why it’s taking this much time :mad: My medical results were submitted since 27 November so it’s has been month and half without hear anything from them:eek:. Maybe holidays period make this delay but I believe this is not excuse as holidays only few days. Anyway thanks for asking and hope you hear good news about your father application soon :)

Reactions: live&love

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
Not yet , I don’t know why it’s taking this much time :mad: My medical results were submitted since 27 November so it’s has been month and half without hear anything from them:eek:. Maybe holidays period make this delay but I believe this is not excuse as holidays only few days. Anyway thanks for asking and hope you hear good news about your father application soon :)
thank you. I hope so :)