+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Hunarnamiq

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
Canada
App. Filed.......
9 feb 2018
Hello everyone
I’m inland family overseas
My application was received of Feb-2018 , AIP jun 2019 and send family forms to VO ANKARA ,
I called ircc they said you pass all steps including security, criminality from October 2019,
My question is how many days or months is between passed steps and DM?

thanks in advance

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Hello everyone
I’m inland family overseas
My application was received of Feb-2018 , AIP jun 2019 and send family forms to VO ANKARA ,
I called ircc they said you pass all steps including security, criminality from October 2019,
My question is how many days or months is between passed steps and DM?

thanks in advance
If you passed eligibility,criminality,security and medical you should receive PPR soon because it’s matter of printing COPR then you’ll receive passport request

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Guys , I just talked with IRCC agent and he said my security check done two days ago !!!!Yeeeeeeeeee , I’m still cannot believe it , I’ll check again tomorrow :p I know still need time for DM because my criminality still not start yet and my medical expired but to know that security is done make me feel big relief, WAW finally :):)
Finally,I received medical exam request today :):) I guess my security and criminality finalized:p Hope all of you get good news soon. Best of luck to all.

Safar@2016

Star Member
Feb 21, 2018
Finally,I received medical exam request today :):) I guess my security and criminality finalized:p Hope all of you get good news soon. Best of luck to all.
Nice news YoYo I am really happy for you , I hope the visa process come soon , you are good man

Reactions: YoYo81

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
congrats man.. I’m really happy for you & hopefully you’ll receive passport request very soon.

Reactions: YoYo81